Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Draper Really Coming Back To Exit???

because after last night that will be a damn shame....exit is really starting to make a push,,and i thought it would never happen but it is....you guys all saw the reviews..,,besides getting my balls grabbed no one had anything bad to say about the place.....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, for Christ sake's no..........

Or if anything, make him an afterhours thing. That way they will have that type of talent still running through there and people like me that actually like good music will go........and then leave once I hear the trainwreck of Rhythm Ready go on.

sorry debbie but we have no venues in nyc the way it is....after all this time exit is trying to become a quality venue.....bringing draper back will just not cut it...he belongs spinning in his long island clubs where the people who go out know shit about music

I'm sorry i think we all need to give Tony Draper a break. I feel bad for the amount of torture we all have put this dude threw. And I'm seeing on this board anyway that you fucks don't wanna like anyone, all you wanna do is talk shit like you know it all about Dj'ing, the club industry and music. Give it a rest alreadynopity.gif

and the drama begins..................

excuse me?!!?!? So you say i know shit about music??.. I am so sick of people fucking knocking Draper.. can you tell me what the fuck is so bad about him.. ok so you dont like his style of music.. everyone had their own opinion... If I said that jonathan peters sucked you would all bug on me and you know why b/c your one big fucking click who goes along with what everyone else says.. have you own opinion instead of being a damn follower.. you guys are so pothetic sometimes..... Im sorry but you guys can make fun of me all you want b/c i like draper but its my OWN opinion!!! I hate Sf and I will get bashed for that too.. Im not impressed with JP's style but i dont go around saying he sucks.. i just dont feel his music...

If you dont like exit when draper is there than dont fucking go.. thats it and thats all there is to it.. i dont get what is so hard to understand.. Obviously if exit was still packed every fri before Draper left than people like draper.. stay at the clubs where the DJ you like is spinning.. you dont need to take over every club in NYC... Yes people actually like drapers music.. shocker????? NO! Holy shit!

Yes long island clubs do suck.. BUT that doesnt mean b/c you guys dont like some DJ that they belong on Long Island!

You say everyone has their own opinion blah blah blah.. so let them speak it without knockign them!

Originally posted by girly

I'm sorry i think we all need to give Tony Draper a break. I feel bad for the amount of torture we all have put this dude threw. And I'm seeing on this board anyway that you fucks don't wanna like anyone, all you wanna do is talk shit like you know it all about Dj'ing, the club industry and music. Give it a rest alreadynopity.gif

no its just that the city is in desperate need of talent other then dt or jp....we need some variety coming in and outta here week by week,,,,,,

A - draper is sucks

B - why do you want to hear the same DJ everyweek

C - NYC just needs the venue

D - We don't hate all DJ's

Originally posted by msoprano13

no its just that the city is in desperate need of talent other then dt or jp....we need some variety coming in and outta here week by week,,,,,,

well you bashing someone on clubplanet isn't gonna change the entire state of new york nightlife:tongue:

Originally posted by crobra

A - draper is sucks

B - why do you want to hear the same DJ everyweek

C - NYC just needs the venue

D - We don't hate all DJ's

follower.. eh ehm.. sorry somethign stuck in my throat.. so pick another damn venue.. jesus! You dont NEED venues! Exit is fine just the way it was when draper was there.. does it mean anythign when the club was packed every week when he was there.. yeah.. the people that like his music go there.. so stop beign so dman greedy and go to the venues that you like.. plain and simple!!!!!

Originally posted by bebby6919

and the drama begins..................

excuse me?!!?!? So you say i know shit about music??.. I am so sick of people fucking knocking Draper.. can you tell me what the fuck is so bad about him.. ok so you dont like his style of music.. everyone had their own opinion... If I said that jonathan peters sucked you would all bug on me and you know why b/c your one big fucking click who goes along with what everyone else says.. have you own opinion instead of being a damn follower.. you guys are so pothetic sometimes..... Im sorry but you guys can make fun of me all you want b/c i like draper but its my OWN opinion!!! I hate Sf and I will get bashed for that too.. Im not impressed with JP's style but i dont go around saying he sucks.. i just dont feel his music...

If you dont like exit when draper is there than dont fucking go.. thats it and thats all there is to it.. i dont get what is so hard to understand.. Obviously if exit was still packed every fri before Draper left than people like draper.. stay at the clubs where the DJ you like is spinning.. you dont need to take over every club in NYC... Yes people actually like drapers music.. shocker????? NO! Holy shit!

Yes long island clubs do suck.. BUT that doesnt mean b/c you guys dont like some DJ that they belong on Long Island!

You say everyone has their own opinion blah blah blah.. so let them speak it without knockign them!

Do you wanna know why I think Draper sucks?

#1: It ain't the style of music.

#2: He can't work vinyl

#3: He can't beat match on CD players which it is next to fool proof to do so

#4: There is absolutely no flow in his set

#5: He caters to a crowd that doesn't know any better

#6: He doesn't blend, he cuts tracks

#7: His attitude is horrendous

#8: He never works tracks.....just plays them from start to finish

#9: Has absolutely no respect amongst djs in the industry

#10: Is praised by his Draper lovin fans when he actually accomplishes a 30 sec fade in which I can do in my sleep.........

Originally posted by djjonstephen

#10: Is praised by his Draper lovin fans when he actually accomplishes a 30 sec fade in which I can do in my sleep.........

Let me guess you also used to be a regular there too, but now its only a once a month thing:rolleyes: :D Where do you go that is so good? LOL

#10: He Is praised by his Draper lovin fans when he actually accomplishes a 30 sec fade in which I can do in my sleep

wow someone who actually has real reasons.. besides "he sucks".. hello people fucking elaborate instead of sounding like a complete asshole who doesnt know what they are talking about..

jon... i totally respect your opinions and reasons for hating Draper...

Im not saying you guys have to like him or listen to him.. but if you dont stay out of his club.. yeah i said HIS club.. he WILL be back.. And when he does suck it up and go to SF or Roxy...

apparently hes doing something right if people like him and exit is still the place to be for some people.

Ok so your #10 "He Is praised by his Draper lovin fans when he actually accomplishes a 30 sec fade in which I can do in my sleep".. im sorry but get over it... if people like the way Draper spins.. let them like it!!

Like i said.. if you dont like Draper dont go to exit! Why cant any of you understand that?

Let me guess you also used to be a regular there too, but now its only a once a month thing:rolleyes: :D Where do you go that is so good? LOL

Good one girly, actually Friday was my third time there ever.

First was Tiesto a while back, second was to hear Nero for a little......care to embarass yourself further?

Good one girly, actually Friday was my third time there ever.

First was Tiesto a while back, second was to hear Nero for a little......care to embarass yourself further?

If *you* think that i'm embarassing myself i don't really give two flying fucks. I have my friends off this board already who know me so whatever you may think of me I could care less. I'll say whatever i want. Its the same kind of useless nonsense that all you post whores posted to reach 38,888,888,888 posts.:D Now STFU.

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by msoprano13

because after last night that will be a damn shame....exit is really starting to make a push,,and i thought it would never happen but it is....you guys all saw the reviews..,,besides getting my balls grabbed no one had anything bad to say about the place.....

god, please ....no.

Msoprano where did you hear this that Draper is coming back? I kinda miss hearing Draper. Last night I heard "sway" on skribble's house on KTU. It reminded me of Exit back when Draper was there. I really hope he's coming back to Exit.

Originally posted by karch

Msoprano where did you hear this that Draper is coming back? I kinda miss hearing Draper. Last night I heard "sway" on skribble's house on KTU. It reminded me of Exit back when Draper was there. I really hope he's coming back to Exit.

me too!! my very best times at exit were when draper was spinning... :letsgo:

i'd love to have those friday nights back!