Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Draper Really Coming Back To Exit???

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand I think he is going to be like a resident once a month. I could give two shits on the Saga of Draper, and all the Soap Operish daily dish of Exit. My main concern is the fact that Scott Project and Armin Van Buuren are going to be there during the days in which they are supposed to be, other than that I really dont care. These are two amazing Dj's that I must see and I could care less where they are going to be!:laugh::D

The fact that Draper sucks has been scientifically proven over and over, and widely accepted by the community. Arguing on that topic is like refusing to accept that the earth is round. I didn't know there are people who still believe in that. ;)

Originally posted by dzadza

The fact that Draper sucks has been scientifically proven over and over, and widely accepted by the community. Arguing on that topic is like refusing to accept that the earth is round. I didn't know there are people who still believe in that. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm...how bout all these Draper loving people (i have no idea why they like him so much) check out some REAL DJ talent. How can you go from seeing talent like PVD, Corsten, Tiesto..then say you want Draper back as a resident? Exit actually had a vibe on fri night! Just check out the REAL talent and then see if you can still say you are a Draper fan. If you can, well then, maybe you just dont know shit about the music.

Originally posted by excelongt

Hmm...how bout all these Draper loving people (i have no idea why they like him so much) check out some REAL DJ talent. How can you go from seeing talent like PVD, Corsten, Tiesto..then say you want Draper back as a resident? Exit actually had a vibe on fri night! Just check out the REAL talent and then see if you can still say you are a Draper fan. If you can, well then, maybe you just dont know shit about the music.

exactly

Originally posted by excelongt

I agree with everyone having their own opinion. People will tell ya those djs suck too just cause it's not their style.

I went for Corsten, first time at exit in a while. I said i wouldnt go back to exit cause i dont like draper much. Corsten was fuckin sick. i said to my friends i couldnt believe the vibe. ive been to exit alot and it felt odd wit the good vibe in there. I hope they keep up the guest djs, Corsten, tiesto, project, cosmic gate, van burren are the only reasons i would go back. It's great to hear a variety of real talent for a change

Originally posted by crobra

C - NYC just needs the venue

Excactly.....

Before Exit gives in and reinstates Draper as a resident, I would like to see what is going to happen with Exit now that they are trying to fix their Image.

They are bringing in some big names, it's a good thing . In the past couple months they have brought in more talent then they ever did with a resident.

I am not a huge Draper fan, I will not get into why. Most of the points have already been hit.

I think reinstating Draper as resident would mean many opportunities missed for people that appreciate good music.

Just my .02$ . Bash it if you like.

:)

Guess what everyone..

To keep the psycho Draper-headz at bay..

Draper is coming back..

In 9 weeks..

As a once a month residency..

So Exit had to bend a lil for their former crowd..

But that doesn't mean the end..

Cause we still got talent coming in..

And a lil bird said something about possibly Ferry coming back, an appearance by PVD, and a booking of none other than.. Paul Oakenfold..

:cool: :cool: :cool:

playing a little devil's advocate here....if you were the owner of the place, from a business perspective, is it really worth bringing in these super horrendously expensive international DJ's? In other words, the extra amount of people brought in that night compared to a regular draper night is it that much more that it covers the extra expense of the $20,000 paycheck + likely some staff, girlfriend or girlfriends ;) and whoever else + first class plane ticket + phat suite at a 5 star hotel + all the super star shit they probably get??

because if it doesn't then from their perspective there's no point....i mean this is ultimately a business i doubt they could give two shits about the quality of the DJs its all about how many people they bring in, and if they can bring in the clueless people just as well, the ones who know anything are a minority so there's no point...