Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Draper Really Coming Back To Exit???

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

OH GOD....I just got back from the meeting...and...Drraper is back... People there were cheering when they announced it...I GOT really FREAKED out....

-they are still keeping the international DJs which is a good thing, but "he" will be opening and closing...

...is there still hope???? Should I even bother????

Oh...Also they MADE NEGATiVE COMMENTS about CLUBPLANET That REALLY pissed me off!

GLOW NO..SAY IT AINT SO!..jesus..no...god..im so depressed right now..i hope to god ur kidding

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

OH GOD....I just got back from the meeting...and...Drraper is back... People there were cheering when they announced it...I GOT really FREAKED out....

-they are still keeping the international DJs which is a good thing, but "he" will be opening and closing...

...is there still hope???? Should I even bother????

Oh...Also they MADE NEGATiVE COMMENTS about CLUBPLANET That REALLY pissed me off!

YAYYYY DRAPER IS BACK!!!!! I could hear it now... "Rythym Ready, Rythym Ready":D

u know what..i never get violent on CP..BUT FUCK U..FUCK U DRAPER LOVERS. JUST WHEN SHIT STARTS LOOKING UP FOR EXIT THEY GOTA GO BACK AND RUIN THE VIBE..FUCK U..I HOPE UR EARS BLEED FROM HIS NUMEROUS TRAINWRECKS AND THAT YOUR CHILDREN LISTEN TO CLASSIC ROCK. KNOW-NOTHING STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS..

ALL THIS IS DOING IS DEPRIVING REAL DJ'S OF GETTING A CHANCE TO SPIN. ID FUCKIN TAKE JUSTIN AND CAPELO DROPPIN THAT SICK shiT THEY WERE DROPPING ON FRIDAY OVER HIS FUCKIN REPETITIVE ASS ANYDAY...FUCK U..

AS FOR THE FUCKS WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT CP...NOTICE THAT ANYTIME CP HAS A MEETUP SOMEWHERE OR COMES DEEP..THAT THE VIBE IS OFF THE FUCKING METER...DIE DRAPER LOVERS

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u know what..i never get violent on CP..BUT FUCK U..FUCK U DRAPER LOVERS. JUST WHEN SHIT STARTS LOOKING UP FOR EXIT THEY GOTA GO BACK AND RUIN THE VIBE..FUCK U..I HOPE UR EARS BLEED FROM HIS NUMEROUS TRAINWRECKS AND THAT YOUR CHILDREN LISTEN TO CLASSIC ROCK. KNOW-NOTHING STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS..

ALL THIS IS DOING IS DEPRIVING REAL DJ'S OF GETTING A CHANCE TO SPIN. ID FUCKIN TAKE JUSTIN AND CAPELO DROPPIN THAT SICK shiT THEY WERE DROPPING ON FRIDAY OVER HIS FUCKIN REPETITIVE ASS ANYDAY...FUCK U..

AS FOR THE FUCKS WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT CP...NOTICE THAT ANYTIME CP HAS A MEETUP SOMEWHERE OR COMES DEEP..THAT THE VIBE IS OFF THE FUCKING METER...DIE DRAPER LOVERS

sooo how do you really feel??

First of all why the fuck is everyone bitching if draper is only doing afterhours???? All the trance djs are still coming in so the only difference is gonna be instead of dj theo or whoever doing afterhours its gonna be draper. Its not a big fucking deal.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

My man, you have finally turned into a CP head........congradulations.

Everyone, lets welcome ghhhhhost into the crew. He already wins respect points from me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

My man, you have finally turned into a CP head........congradulations.

Everyone, lets welcome ghhhhhost into the crew. He already wins respect points from me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thank u jon..but i needed to do this..as SOLBEAM said...hell bring back the "ktu kings n queens" to exit...and itll suck in my opinion..just had to vent..peeeez

Originally posted by xhead247x

First of all why the fuck is everyone bitching if draper is only doing afterhours???? All the trance djs are still coming in so the only difference is gonna be instead of dj theo or whoever doing afterhours its gonna be draper. Its not a big fucking deal.

casue it brings in the crowd that sucks ass thats why

Originally posted by dzadza

The fact that Draper sucks has been scientifically proven over and over, and widely accepted by the community. Arguing on that topic is like refusing to accept that the earth is round. I didn't know there are people who still believe in that. ;)

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES.. EVERYONE'S GOT ONE!!!! Now i ain't sayin that DRAPER is the best Dj in the world. BUt He don't suck all that much either, compared to others who got residency in certian clubs, im not gonna mention any names. But i think Draper got the job done when he spun at Exit. I mean he packed the fucken place. Everyone was dancing and feeling the music. And they all went to hear him spin. I useed to go to Exit on fridays when he was there and i have only good memories. And i really enjoyed Drapers music. Maybe it was because at the time i was a etard. Who knows. I think it would be coo to have him back at Exit. BUt thats my opinion.

Originally posted by xhead247x

Ok first of all thats bullshit bc i was there for tiesto and i could hear myslef talking bc his music jsut does not have that loud sound to it. Dont you jsut love it when people are gonna tell you what you think is loud and whast not.

Um.. HELLO XHEAD?!?!?! :blown: I was there for Tiesto the 2nd time too and it wasn't that his music was too soft and you could hear things, it's that they didn't have the volume all the way up!! :rolleyes: Maybe if you were there for the first time Tiesto was there you would know that. As a matter of fact, since international talent has been coming in there I have heard that the music just hasn't been as loud on the main floor, but for Ferry Corsten one of my hardcore "Draper-head" friends actually told me: "And you know what, they actually had the music volume turned all the way up like it used to be". But nevermind, no sense in trying to explain this to you. It's just a waste of my time.