Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Reply To My Post... I Need An Answer

:mad: HEY EVERYONE IM A BIT UPSETT CAUSE I COULDNT GO UT LAST NITE CAUSE MY GIRL AND I HAD MADE PLANS TO GO TO WEBSTER HALL BUT THEN HER POPS CALLED HER AT THE LAST MINUTE AND SAID HE WANTED TO SEE HER... SO WE DIDNT GO OUT... LAST SUNDAY THERE WERE SOME CLUBS POPPIN... SO I WANNA KNOW WHATS POPPIN TONITE... PLEASE HELP ME.... I WANNA GO OUT... IVE BEEN STUCK HOME ALL WEEKEND :mad::blown: N E THING IN THE BRONX OR MANAHATTEN

yup i do go to other clubs but i have certain days that i go to webster hall i go almost every sat... sorry im from the bronx and POPPIN means what parrties are goin on tonite or what clubs are live and shyt.. for example "what club is poppin off tonite?"

:tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

bandit..ur shootin urself in the foot..all she wants is an opportunity to use ur list

Yeah but I dont do Saturdays(yet);)

If I can get Nikky Sixx from Motley Crue to spin the rock n roll room then the Sat. party will be on and poppin.Then the bandit list will carry over to that party as well.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

If I can get Nikky Sixx from Motley Crue to spin the rock n roll room then the Sat. party will be on and poppin.Then the bandit list will carry over to that party as well.

Nikki Sixx.....lmfao

Yo, anyone see the VH1 Behind The Music featuring Motley Crue? Dem muthafuckas were sick bastards.

I'd come out to see NIkki, espec. if he does Dr. Feelgood in there, with some live snakes slithering on the decks and biotches...

One Love,

Flava Flav

He's got a barber shop in my hometown, no joke :cool:

Ooooooo aight yo. Im from Jersey City and poppin is what we be doin to suckas yo.For example "yo wanna pop off some suckas tonight" i.e....we be poppin off suckas.

One Love,

Flava Flav

:gang:original rude boyz :laugh: :laugh: