Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whose the cutest CP member?

Originally posted by nyumaggie

Who is the most attractive guy and girl on the DC board?

Well, for dead sexy guy. It would have to be ME, Yeah Baby Yeah!!

For the women, I don't know. I am to busy looking at my sexy self to take time out and look at them.

Originally posted by therunner

Well, for dead sexy guy. It would have to be ME, Yeah Baby Yeah!!

For the women, I don't know. I am to busy looking at my sexy self to take time out and look at them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well if you want to know who the ugliest guy is, that would definitly be me...as for the hottest girl...ummmm....I think they are all hot as hell

I know, I know...don't really have any good pics on my computer...so some of you veterans will have to start the thread.

I'm sure I've probably seen some of you all out, but curious to know what everyone looks like.

Thats wallpaper material. Ruth, Anna Kournikova, Ruth, Anna Kournikova. Decisions, Decisions.

That ones easy! Anna Kournikova! Yum! Did you see the video fo her and Enrique Iglesias? *drool*

Originally posted by malanee

That ones easy! Anna Kournikova! Yum! Did you see the video fo her and Enrique Iglesias? *drool*

No I haven't seen the video. But I am sure she is hot in it. But you gotta think about this Malanee, YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!

No I haven't seen the video. But I am sure she is hot in it. But you gotta think about this Malanee, YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!

You can't fool me - you are just trying to get out of the armpit love, aren't you? :laugh:

Originally posted by malanee

You can't fool me - you are just trying to get out of the armpit love, aren't you? :laugh:

Just the thought of being stuck under a stinky armpit is making me sick. I really wish you hadn't said that cause I saw the movie "Say it isn't so" last night and this guy asks for extra salt on his sandwich (that his wife was making) and all she does is rub the bread under her armpits and then hands it to him.