Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyumaggie

Whose the cutest CP member?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by nyumaggie

Who is the most attractive guy and girl on the DC board?

Well, for dead sexy guy. It would have to be ME, Yeah Baby Yeah!!

For the women, I don't know. I am to busy looking at my sexy self to take time out and look at them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

Well, for dead sexy guy. It would have to be ME, Yeah Baby Yeah!!

For the women, I don't know. I am to busy looking at my sexy self to take time out and look at them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well if you want to know who the ugliest guy is, that would definitly be me...as for the hottest girl...ummmm....I think they are all hot as hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, I know...don't really have any good pics on my computer...so some of you veterans will have to start the thread.

I'm sure I've probably seen some of you all out, but curious to know what everyone looks like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

Thats wallpaper material. Ruth, Anna Kournikova, Ruth, Anna Kournikova. Decisions, Decisions.

That ones easy! Anna Kournikova! Yum! Did you see the video fo her and Enrique Iglesias? *drool*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

That ones easy! Anna Kournikova! Yum! Did you see the video fo her and Enrique Iglesias? *drool*

No I haven't seen the video. But I am sure she is hot in it. But you gotta think about this Malanee, YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

No I haven't seen the video. But I am sure she is hot in it. But you gotta think about this Malanee, YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!

You can't fool me - you are just trying to get out of the armpit love, aren't you? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

That ones easy! Anna Kournikova! Yum! Did you see the video fo her and Enrique Iglesias? *drool*

OMG..yes I did...OMG, OMG, OMG....wait a sec, I need to go to the bathroom.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

You can't fool me - you are just trying to get out of the armpit love, aren't you? :laugh:

Just the thought of being stuck under a stinky armpit is making me sick. I really wish you hadn't said that cause I saw the movie "Say it isn't so" last night and this guy asks for extra salt on his sandwich (that his wife was making) and all she does is rub the bread under her armpits and then hands it to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×