Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laughing in the middle of SEX!

fierydesire

It never happened to me until recently. It was so funny, and so freaky at the same time. I had this like mind blowing O and all of a sudden I got really, really ticklish and burst out laughing and I was squirming all around. My B-friend thought I had gone crazy, but thought it was too funny at the same time....:D

Glad to hear this actually has happened to other people.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yep...done it..ive gone as far as peering over her shoulder trying to watch NBA.COm TV hehehe

now thats wrong...haha I have done it too though..so I mnot so innocent....hmm while he is on top watchin th tele...:laugh2:

yeah its rude, but sometimes I wanna have my cake and eat it too;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

now thats wrong...haha I have done it too though..so I mnot so innocent....hmm while he is on top watchin th tele...:laugh2:

yeah its rude, but sometimes I wanna have my cake and eat it too;)

just dont be pullin a george kostanza...think he got as far as a pastrami sandwich and the tv under the sheets...(i might be the only one that saw that episode though...)

Originally posted by phatman

just dont be pullin a george kostanza...think he got as far as a pastrami sandwich and the tv under the sheets...(i might be the only one that saw that episode though...)

No actually, I saw that episode too! He is sleeping with that women and he is telling Jerry he is addicted to eating food in bed. And they show George at one point f'in around with his girl and she is like oh yes, yes, yes! And there's George eating a sandwich, then she catches him, and the joke is up.... That episode was funny.

I think the other rude thing is if a man you are with is drunk and you too are going at it and you are on top and you look down and there he is asleep....:(

Originally posted by prplhz

I think the other rude thing is if a man you are with is drunk and you too are going at it and you are on top and you look down and there he is asleep....:(

Ok I must admit that I fell asleep when I was getting head once. But I was really drunk and just wanted to pass out anyway. But when she started it was so relaxing that it put me straight to sleep.

Originally posted by phatman

bwhahaha...:laugh2: I saw that episode..i think eating in bed is nasty ewwww.

BTW, babes I will see you on thurs;) hehe....

Originally posted by therunner

Ok I must admit that I fell asleep when I was getting head once. But I was really drunk and just wanted to pass out anyway. But when she started it was so relaxing that it put me straight to sleep.

That's probably why he fell asleep. Plus, he is a very sleepy guy, so when he just sees the darkness he sometimes gets tired. That's how I rationalized this I guess, trying to not make myself feel like I totally suck in bed.....;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do any of you do this? Does it turn you off if the person does it?

Well, I have done it at times...Idont know what but I have burst out into :laugh:

Depends when you laugh, timing is important, but Sex is to be fun, and funny. Crack jokes, get nasty do whatever is your cup of tea!:D:laugh::idea: