Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you get on your SAT's?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xpander

hey man, don't laugh...that's low for us Asians...:hat: (in a way...that's NOT a joke...:laugh: )

shit then i am scraping bottom of the barrel then. i got a 1240 -- 710 math, 530 verbal

whatever i got into all the schools i applied to (and some even offered me scholarships, too:tongue: ). BU was probably the least competitive and my backup. and they didn't send their acceptance til late. lol my parents and i think it was bc the school's asian popl. is 20% + of the student body and my scores would fall to the bottom of the pile in that category -- i am a degenerate.

isnt it funny how everyone has an excuse for shitty sat scores? (forgot calculator, got stoned the night before, bad case of hemroids,... etc)

hehe ok so i got an 1180 , BUT i also have an excuse, you see, halfway into the test, i spilled my big ass mug of coffee onto the test paper, so i had to rewrite everything. fuckers! i felt like an ass too! :(

so whos the smartest cookie here anyway? seems like dr0ne's got the edge.

English is my 3rd language... not my field, never was, never will. But other than that, if you want test scores... Here's mine:

SAT I: Math-800, Verbal-580

SAT II: Math2C - 800, Physics - 790

AP: Calculus BC - 5, Computer Science AB - 5, Physics C Mech - 5, Physics C Elec & Magnetism - 5 (none of the classes were offered at my high school, all independent study)

GRE: Quantitative - 800, Analytical - 780, Verbal - 520 (taken junior year with less than 3 hrs of preparation)

GRE Comp. Sci. Subject Test - 800

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Bro, your avatar is funny as shit..............

Tony, you got an IQ that high? Shit, the last time I took an IQ test I was in the sixth grade and I scored a 163......now, with years of brain cell damage and abuse to my hemebral cortex, I'm sure that has dropped considerably.

I'm guessing 83 right about now

:)

you know i didnt even take that into consideration. mine might have dropped cuz im a stoner but i excercise my mind everyday so i dunno. (i guess the fact that i write dunno shows my iq has dropped lol)

Calculators on SAT? what the hell...i guess i took the old school "harder" version and got a 1260 i think..about that range...damn that was about a decade ago....dating myself here..I took them early dammit!

I finished all my h.s. classes jr. year except 12th grade english so went to college full time senior year while taking my only AP class. Ended up going to UVA with 27 credits with another 4 from ap...and i had mad fun...

didn't study for gmat (actually read gmat for dummies) and pulled a 680 3 yrs ago cuz wuz considering b-school for a while...

Now i'm an investment banker, if that means much...but it lets me drive nice german cars!!!!!

don't know what all the ranking shit is anyways...u gonna judge me now based on my sat when i was 16 ...wtf? But school was fun as hell and soon will be going to NYU part-time!

Originally posted by brickhouse

Trust me, I know....I wrote my dissertation on the racial bias of standardized tests and how the dispirate impact standard should be used in courts to govern them...

YAWNNNNNNNNn

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

HOWEVER, I *WOULD* LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU EVER SUCKLED THE TEAT OF A LACTATING WOMAN AS A GROWNUP?

Originally posted by saigray

....I danced with the devil and tutored SATs for years and its all about the rich kids paying to be babied into the Ivies while the only people who actually are taking it cold are the lower income kids in who have already gotten less prep.

oh MAN.

THAT *IS* DANCING WITH THE DEVIL.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU TAUGHT PEOPLE IN SMALL STRUCTURED CLASSES IN THE SIDEROOMS OF CHURCHES ALONG THE L.I.E. HOW TO USE "PROCESS OF ELIMINATION" ON MULTIPLE CHOICE TESTS?!

YOU PEOPLE ARE FLAWLESS ROLE MODELS FOR NEXT GENERATION AMERICANA.

I THOUGHT FREEBASING COCK-CHEESE WAS DANGEROUS.

IM SO JADED.

PLEASE BE ADVISED AND DEAL WITH "SAIGRAY" WITH TREMENDOUS CARE AND CAUTION. THERE'S MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE WITH THIS ONE. . ..

Originally posted by deanna11

wow, you guys are STILL looking for ways to justify yourselves

Oh come on now, cut us self-esteem-lacking-emotionally-distraught-crap-ball-immature-excuse-for-wanna-be-raver-and-underground-but-still-need-a-hug kids a break...

Originally posted by dzadza

English is my 3rd language... not my field, never was, never will. But other than that, if you want test scores... Here's mine:

SAT I: Math-800, Verbal-580

SAT II: Math2C - 800, Physics - 790

AP: Calculus BC - 5, Computer Science AB - 5, Physics C Mech - 5, Physics C Elec & Magnetism - 5 (none of the classes were offered at my high school, all independent study)

GRE: Quantitative - 800, Analytical - 780, Verbal - 520 (taken junior year with less than 3 hrs of preparation)

GRE Comp. Sci. Subject Test - 800

dzadza, my friend. .

I have MAD MAD MAADDD respect for those props. You've taken the pursuit for knowledge and to a level very few have and with a committment on par to none.

but what does this all mean? I mean , how does it leave you feeling at night , when you go to sleep? Do you TELL yourself "what agreat day, im such a 1560'er, time to sleep".

Is that all you need? Does that alone quench your thirst for the vigor that life has to offer?

Its like the Mastercard ads; There are some things brains can't buy; For anything anything else, there're exams.

For Example:

If I ask my friend ClubKat "when do you feel love?", she won't go "When I walk out of a testing center knowing I ROCKED the verbal" Instead, Kittie will go "when a thick, well-hung black man pins me against the wall of a dive-bar and pumps my bum like a combustible engine , then I know what love is. .."

Another Example:

Myself, joeg, and PHONK are winding down another weekend as we meet up for lunch on monday for exactly 59.4 minutes lunch break from our mundane and tired dayjobs that serve no other purpose than to purchase drugs and pay exorbitant club fees week after week and head to Ranch One. There I ask "joeg, how was your weekend?" If he tought the way you did, dzadza, he might go "well, I forgot how to add 2+2, so I'm sorta bummed about that", BUT HE'S A BETTER PERSON THAN THAT. INSTEAD HE'll START GUFFAWING SENSELESSLY AT EVER UTTERANCE I SAY "BAWAGBWAHBFGHWAFHAHAA" like a recese monkey (perhaps from real joy, long term drug abuse, marijuana, whathaveyou). joeg knows somethin you dont; and thats SELF RESPECT. a SELF RESPECT THAT NUMBERS DONT GET YOU.

I've had it with you people.

There's nothing left to do but cry.

Yo alpha2002 - why do you assume so much about me? And bring a bunch of examples and talk about them as if I was disagreeing with you? Without even bothering to ask me what I think about them.

All you see is test scores and from that alone you can already figure out how I think? And know how I would answer this and that question? That's ridiculous. You don't know a single thing about how I live my life. At least if I posted on this board day and night and shared with everyone every aspect of my life, may be you could try and figure out my real life personality based on my "board" personality. But I make a max of 2-3 posts a week. So I have no clue how you came to all those conclusions about me. Did it ever occur to you that I might happen to share some of your ideas?

Originally posted by dzadza

Yo alpha2002 - why do you assume so much about me? And bring a bunch of examples and talk about them as if I was disagreeing with you? Without even bothering to ask me what I think about them.

All you see is test scores and from that alone you can already figure out how I think? And know how I would answer this and that question? That's ridiculous. You don't know a single thing about how I live my life. At least if I posted on this board day and night and shared with everyone every aspect of my life, may be you could try and figure out my real life personality based on my "board" personality. But I make a max of 2-3 posts a week. So I have no clue how you came to all those conclusions about me. Did it ever occur to you that I might happen to share some of your ideas?

TALK TO THE HAND. *WAVING MY HAND*

Originally posted by alpha2002

I've had it with you people.

There's nothing left to do but cry.

wait wait wait... theres 1 last thing, and that is to constantly reply to people's posts trying with all your might to make some sort of self amusing insult...

Thats it, i'm done with you people...

*10 minutes later*

"Do these tests and that sig make you happy... what is life to you? why can't I get in clubkat's pants... thats it i'm done with this..."

*15 minutes later*

"You people make me sick, i'm repulsed by your sigs and the comments you make... You are a sad mess of human beings... I can't take it anymore... I'm finished with cp..."

*another 10 minutes passes*

"NO ONE CARES WHAT I'M SAYING JUST AS MUCH AS I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY... But atleast I amuse me... thats what really counts..."