Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any guys here pluck or get their eyebrows done?

magilicuti

I remember the 1st time I plucked a guys eyebrows...he screamed like a BIOTCH!!!! He couldn't understand how the hell a girl could put up with the torture....eventually I started waxing them for him....1, 2, 3...RIP!!!!! Made it a lil easier on him :tongue:

Originally posted by klohe

I remember the 1st time I plucked a guys eyebrows...he screamed like a BIOTCH!!!! He couldn't understand how the hell a girl could put up with the torture....eventually I started waxing them for him....1, 2, 3...RIP!!!!! Made it a lil easier on him :tongue:

the first time is always the hardest. i remember having them done for me, it hurt like crazy.

good look djmodel. as for palm aid or that molding gel stuff how does it work? i've always wanted to try it. i've used gel and hairspray for the longest and i'm kinda scared of trying something new. this gel kinda gives my hair a fake look

Ugh!! Having your eyebrows overshaped doesn't make you look "gay" it just makes you look REALLY REALLY stupid. "gay" in the way it's being used in this thread is being associated with something negative.....If I do a really bad job with my eyebrows...I'll look "GAY" and wouldn't that be awful...ie...what could be worse than being thought of as gay?...and overdone eyebrows would clearly be a "gay" thing.

overdone eyebrows are just tragic whether your gay/str8 or bi.

Enough with boys who aren't secure enough to groom themselves without feeling some need to assert and affirm their heterosexuality in the process.

And hey, just cause I wrote this don't going thinking I'm gay or anything!

;)

Originally posted by housekeeper

Ugh!! Having your eyebrows overshaped doesn't make you look "gay" it just makes you look REALLY REALLY stupid. "gay" in the way it's being used in this thread is being associated with something negative.....If I do a really bad job with my eyebrows...I'll look "GAY" and wouldn't that be awful...ie...what could be worse than being thought of as gay?...and overdone eyebrows would clearly be a "gay" thing.

overdone eyebrows are just tragic whether your gay/str8 or bi.

Enough with boys who aren't secure enough to groom themselves without feeling some need to assert and affirm their heterosexuality in the process.

And hey, just cause I wrote this don't going thinking I'm gay or anything!

;)

Actually, I was using the word "gay" as just that- meaning a straight boy looking nelly... I love my nelly queens but when the straight boys start looking like them that's another subject altogether...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by aljedynak

Nothing gay about it. Men need to keep themselves groomed too.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...