Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of May3-5

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

well pgiddy is also going from here, so maybe the runner can go with pgiddy and whomever else they want to invite. i think that at a minimum we need 2 cars, especially if some of us are going to NY from AC and others are staying in AC for the weekend, that way in case we get delayed in NYC those in AC dont have to wait for us to return or any other contingency that can arise...well I guess that we do need to meet tommorrow afternoon afterall to decide all of this.

This is why I want to do a formal meet-up on sat to work things out. And find out exactly who is and who isn't going.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

ok, so this is gonna be like a boardroom meeting or what? i suggest that we get everyone together, then get everyone drunk then disscuss it. i dont see the meeting going anywhere sober, as the seen here. sorry about that break in action, i had to eat lunch with some co workers

Originally posted by jroo

ok, so this is gonna be like a boardroom meeting or what? i suggest that we get everyone together, then get everyone drunk then disscuss it. i dont see the meeting going anywhere sober, as the seen here. sorry about that break in action, i had to eat lunch with some co workers

meeting is in Summers Sports Bar:

1520 North CourtHouse Rd, Arlington, VA

TIME: 2:00 pm...after that brazilian joint.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey, I can't make that, I'l be on my way to NYC to see S&D!

Keep me updated on this though - I'm interested (and possibly Amy).

ok, well keep you in mind for AC & NY. goddam, almost 20 hrs of S&D action for raver this weekend.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I know this might be a bit late but...would it be possible to be included in the trip? I don't think i'd want to head to AC though...only because gambling doesnt intrest me.

Sopha

AC's part of the deal. I have no interest in gambling either, but if I can hitch a ride to NYC I don't mind the trip to AC. It'll be fun even though I don't gamble. You just gotta find some beautiful babies while everyone else is gambling. There's nothing wrong with letting the chicks know that you're money and you wanna party.

Originally posted by Kuro

AC's part of the deal. I have no interest in gambling either, but if I can hitch a ride to NYC I don't mind the trip to AC. It'll be fun even though I don't gamble. You just gotta find some beautiful babies while everyone else is gambling. There's nothing wrong with letting the chicks know that you're money and you wanna party.

WERD!! We are all wearing suits right?

Originally posted by Kuro

When did you turn into Jroo? Was that really his plan for the Brazilian BBQ...to turn all the CP men into miniature, balding, Japanese versions of himself?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

When did you turn into Jroo? Was that really his plan for the Brazilian BBQ...to turn all the CP men into miniature, balding, Japanese versions of himself?

hey now!? im not short, blad or japano. im like a big bear.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I know this might be a bit late but...would it be possible to be included in the trip? I don't think i'd want to head to AC though...only because gambling doesnt intrest me.

Sopha

i'm not into gambling either, so while were in AC I'll just watch TV or walk in the Boardwalk, or try to get lucky with girls, like Kuro I just wanna go see Lawler that night, AC is bonus.

4 can fit in my car, and I think I'm pickjing up Kuro and nautilus in B'more with nourishment tagging along from DC...well 5 would fit, but dont complain if it feels cramped up in the back.

If AC doesnt work out though, I would still drive up on Saturday mid morning to see Lawler spend part of the day in NY and then ride back.

Guest jroo

we have to add this in, Jim Breurer at the baltimore improv. i saw that dude at the dc improv that was some funny fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he'll be there sometime during that weekend, probalby all weekend, at night

we have to add this in, Jim Breurer at the baltimore improv. i saw that dude at the dc improv that was some funny fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he'll be there sometime during that weekend, probalby all weekend, at night

what the fuck are you talking about?, if you want to see this guy, see him, were going to Lawler

what night is lawler? i thought he was on saturday, whatever, its a whole weekend you know?

Lawler is Saturday night. If Lawler was Friday night we'd REALLY have to go cuz that would mean Lawler + DT.