Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of May3-5

vicman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kuro

AC will still be there. Lawler won't be back for a while. No need to do both on the same weekend.

for Lawler, would you be looking to go on Saturday up to NY or going up Friday, 'cos I think the plan is to go to AC on Sat. morning, we could do that, those who wantto gamble, gamble, those whowant to do something else, do something else, then we could leave to NY in the evening go see Lawler (at this point it looks like only you, nourishment and me..and raver) would do the Lawler thing..at the end of the Lawler evening (well into Sunday morning) if we get to FUBAR I can ask a friend if we can crash at his place while we sober up, or if one of us agrees not to get completely FUBAR then we can drive down to AC after Lawler...I mean I fuckin' drove back and forth toi NY for Tiesto @ Exit with no sleep in almost 72 hrs.

fucking shit froze on me :mad:

OK Vics plan:

1. Nourishment, when would you get up here?

2. Leave Sat. morning nourishemnt, vic and 1 other person that wants to go.

3. Pick up Kuro in B'more.

4. Get to AC.

5. Gamble, hit nudy bars, whatever...the rest of the day in AC.

6. @ night: NYC Lawler.

7. After Lawler (Sun) back to AC.

8. Rest or hit nudy bars, more gambling, whatever in AC.

9. Drive to DC.

10. Leave Kuro in B'more.

11. Get to DC.

Originally posted by vicman

fucking shit froze on me :mad:

OK Vics plan:

1. Nourishment, when would you get up here?

2. Leave Sat. morning nourishemnt, vic and 1 other person that wants to go.

3. Pick up Kuro in B'more.

4. Get to AC.

5. Gamble, hit nudy bars, whatever...the rest of the day in AC.

6. @ night: NYC Lawler.

7. After Lawler (Sun) back to AC.

8. Rest or hit nudy bars, more gambling, whatever in AC.

9. Drive to DC.

10. Leave Kuro in B'more.

11. Get to DC.

5 1/2. nap

7 1/2 shower

I should probably just plan on coming up early as hell on Saturday. That way Baxter will be in the kennel slightly less time and I will have zero temptation to go out on Friday and blow all my cash and end up all hung over.

Need to be back in the greater Richmond metro area (I'm so funny.) before too, too late on Sunday.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Its ok, no need to pick me up...I'll just walk to AC.

ok, ok....so nourishment and myself can drive up to B'more, pick up kuro and nautilus and the drop them off on the way back...so if any other person from Dc wants to go, they need to get a ride with someone else.

Runner's got a point, the whole AC idea cropped up last weekend when he couldn't decide what to do and I badgered him into going to Buzz cause I wanted to meet him and then I didn't show at the meetup cause I was stalking Scott Henry. Maybe we should rent a big ol' van and everyone can go together like one big happy CP family.

Originally posted by nourishment

Runner's got a point, the whole AC idea cropped up last weekend when he couldn't decide what to do and I badgered him into going to Buzz cause I wanted to meet him and then I didn't show at the meetup cause I was stalking Scott Henry. Maybe we should rent a big ol' van and everyone can go together like one big happy CP family.

well pgiddy is also going from here, so maybe the runner can go with pgiddy and whomever else they want to invite. i think that at a minimum we need 2 cars, especially if some of us are going to NY from AC and others are staying in AC for the weekend, that way in case we get delayed in NYC those in AC dont have to wait for us to return or any other contingency that can arise...well I guess that we do need to meet tommorrow afternoon afterall to decide all of this.

Guest jroo

what weekend is this for again? i just read this thread and cant continue any longer. i saw do both , ny isnt that far from ac , and ac isnt that far from here. if i drive it'll take about an hour, with stoping to eat. anyway, incase i dont go, always split aces and eights, always double down on 11 if the dealer is showing 6 or lower, always stand on a soft 19 and 20. if the dealer is showing 6 or lower dont hit past 12. if the dealer is showing 7 or higher hit until you get to 17. if the dealer has less than 17 he has to hit. that's about it. if you play by these rules the odds are 51% house 49% you. so, they are pretty good guidelines to play by. only gamble with what you can afford to lose. dont get pissed at me if you follow these rules and lose, and dont praise me if you follow them and win. the dealer will get 21 a lot of fucking times and it wont even make sense. everyone has their own feel as to where to sit at the table, i tend to sit in the middle, other people say to sit at the dealers right so you get dealt last and you can see what cards are out on the table. i dont think that it really matters if you're playing with 6 decks anyway. also there are about 4 ten or higher cards dealt out with 13 cards. that's hard to put into words. but it means its a good chance to bust and a good chance to double down on eleven. alright then. i want to go too. i'll have to check on my availiblity. peace

Originally posted by jroo

what weekend is this for again? i just read this thread and cant continue any longer. i saw do both , ny isnt that far from ac , and ac isnt that far from here. if i drive it'll take about an hour, with stoping to eat.

the date is on the title of the thread numbskull :D ...first weekend in may

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

the date is on the title of the thread numbskull :D ...first weekend in may

yeah, i just noticed that after i checked cp again, well after reading through all of that shit how could i remember??

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

You thinking of coming for the trip, Jroo. There's gonna be beautiful babies there.

there is nothing wrong with telling a beautiful baby that you're your money and you want to party.