vicman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nourishment

Kuro, what's DT?

DT=Danny Tenaglia

I only saw him once and all i have to say: UnFuckingReal. Nothing like i have ever experienced before, and i am not only talking about the music. He sorta "controls" the party. He is the only DJ i know who talks into mike and gets away with it. If you get a chance DEFINETELY go see him.

If we head up to NYC on Friday do we have the chance?

hell yeah, he probably keeps the party going until 10am the next day..soooooo..are we suggesting screw AC altogehter and just hit NY for DT & SL

Originally posted by vicman

hell yeah, he probably keeps the party going until 10am the next day..soooooo..are we suggesting screw AC altogehter and just hit NY for DT & SL

Ok, now you're talking about something I can get into!

& by the way, I still havent seen DT. Everytime I went to Vinyl on a Friday or Twilo I would miss him.

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm down for a weekend in NYC. Priority is seeing Lawler since DT is there every weekend. And AC isn't going anywhere.

screw AC, for DT & Sl I would drive to TX to see them spin in my moms kitchen.

This might be your chance, Crank. We'll be the stylin' DC crew in Nautilus's parent's mini-van. whoop-whoop

Sounds like I need to break out the shiny-happy pants.

Yay! We all love the shiny happy pants! :eek::D

Will your Mom cook us dinner? I'm down for some tex-mex home-cookin'.

i think teh difference between tex-mex and mex is that you add cheddar cheese to everything in tex-mex, but yeah, she'll cook us dinner, we'll fire up the grill, and kill a pig and slow roast the thing in a pit..mmmm...any of you vegetarians?

i think teh difference between tex-mex and mex is that you add cheddar cheese to everything in tex-mex, but yeah, she'll cook us dinner, we'll fire up the grill, and kill a pig and slow roast the thing in a pit..mmmm...any of you vegetarians?

uh...me. But I love me some beans. Can we slow raost some beans in a pit?

uh...me. But I love me some beans. Can we slow raost some beans in a pit?

ok, i didnt know you were vegetarian, Ok...ummm..maybe some beans and tamales would do...r u vegetarian no meat only, or vegetarian-no animal products (milk, eggs, lard, butter?)

Originally posted by Kuro

So, we're thinking of hitting Vinyl for DT on the 3rd and for Lawler on the 4th?

yup, we just need to find a place to stay...I'll look into hotels, shouldnt come out to that expensive if we dont mind being cramped up in a hotel room and if everyone that says they will go, goes.

yup, we just need to find a place to stay...I'll look into hotels, shouldnt come out to that expensive if we dont mind being cramped up in a hotel room and if everyone that says they will go, goes.

Find the info and let's figure this shit out.

Grrrrrr... :mad:

Look like I'll probably be elsewhere that weekend since I have to be here the following one for all the birthdays. I'll see if I can work something out though. I've got places to stay in NYC, but probably couldn't bring more than a couple of other people (apartments are small up there).