Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of May3-5

vicman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

I will start making calls aboutthe hotel rooms tomorrow. I know the USO offers discounts and I will see what I can come up with. Does it matter how many rooms we have or does everyone just want to cram into one or two rooms. I am more than happy to let someone sleep on the floor to save a few bucks.

as far as I'm concerened we could cram in 20 people in a single hotel room in order to save $$$.

Originally posted by Kuro

So you guys want to go to AC and then NYC? I'm too lazy to read the entire thread.

i duuno i f everyone that goes to AC wants to go to NY nro everyone that wants to go to NY wants to go to AC. But I geuss the plan could be leave on Saturday morning to Ac stay there during the day, and then go to NY at night.

I wanna go see Lawler. It doesn't look like he'll be around for a while other than this time. Go here http://www.djstevelawler.com/Lawler/LawlerVideo/LawWM003.wmv

and you'll wanna go see Lawler, too. (Actually, it might just make you wanna go back to Twilo.)

yeah, thats why I want to go see him bad, it was like that the last time I saw him play an extended set :( although Vinyl is no Twilo

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, thats why I want to go see him bad, it was like that the last time I saw him play an extended set :( although Vinyl is no Twilo

The only time I ever went to Vinyl was for Danny Howell's Labor Day marathon, and the vibe their felt like Twilo (maybe because all those people from the Twilo board were there).

The only time I ever went to Vinyl was for Danny Howell's Labor Day marathon, and the vibe their felt like Twilo (maybe because all those people from the Twilo board were there).

i did see Howells at Vinyl for a 10hr set, and the vibe was great, but the other 3 times I've been there its been good, not great, but good, but there was something about Twilo..maybe it jsut me :(

i did see Howells at Vinyl for a 10hr set, and the vibe was great, but the other 3 times I've been there its been good, not great, but good, but there was something about Twilo..maybe it jsut me :(

No, it's not just you :(

i duuno i f everyone that goes to AC wants to go to NY nro everyone that wants to go to NY wants to go to AC. But I geuss the plan could be leave on Saturday morning to Ac stay there during the day, and then go to NY at night.

So we will be staying in NY??

Originally posted by therunner

So we will be staying in NY??

well I dunno, since some of you will stay in AC. If we get to FUBAR in NY on Sat. I can ask friends if we can crash at their place, but they could only take so many people. But if you guys are planning to stay In AC, then we could just drive back down to AC after Lawler.

well I dunno, since some of you will stay in AC. If we get to FUBAR in NY on Sat. I can ask friends if we can crash at their place, but they could only take so many people. But if you guys are planning to stay In AC, then we could just drive back down to AC after Lawler.

That seems like a lot of driving. And if thats the case I would rather jut stay in AC. I know of a hotel on Staten Island that I can get for around 65 a night, but they are kinda wierd about a lot of people crashing in one roomso might have to get two. But it's right down the street from the ferry crossing and underneath a bridge. I don't remember the name of the bridge.

No, it's not just you :(

my only regret is that i didnt go to Twilo more often when I lived there,

cwm14.gif

if I would have been as hardcore about my clubbing as I am now, who knows in what mental institution I would be in.

Originally posted by nourishment

Damn! Fuck Atlantic City.

That's what I'm sayin'. I haven't been up there in 8 months, only saw Lawler once for 2 hours at the Edge, it's Spring time, maybe I can see Wideskies, and just look at this shit:

http://www.djstevelawler.com/Lawler/LawlerVideo/LawWM005.wmv

I think that one's in Boston. I love the way clubs all over the world have the same look with the darkness and the flashing lights and the people dancing. Of course, in all the video on Lawler's site, none of the clubs are as jumpin' as Twilo is in it's video.

Originally posted by nourishment

It might be a good idea to try priceline. I always get cheap rooms that way. We'd need a firm itinerary and headcount first, right?

so then should we forget about AC? 'cos I dont want to pay for 2 hotel rooms.

so then should we forget about AC? 'cos I dont want to pay for 2 hotel rooms.

NOOOOooooo AC is a must, and just hold on a minute, it's far away still and I have to look around for my Players card, once/if I find it, I know I have enough for at least 1 free room comp, maybe even 3, the last few times I've been I've lost a good amount:mad: . That also means that I'm due for a big win!!