Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Work!!! I'm Going to Yoshi's

therunner

Originally posted by vicman

mmm...some toilet paper, deodorant, BIC razors...garbage bags....

Ha ha ha. Vey Funny. I am being serious about this. I can't take it anymore in this office. I just went out for a smoke break and it's too damn pretty to be locked away behind these walls.

Summertime is really going to kill me.

Originally posted by therunner

Anything else. I have about 60 bucks to blow and my record colection needs some drastic improvement!!

John Denver's greatest hits! :D

I went outside to buy some grub...man its beautiful outside. I wish downtown Silver Spring had a nice court yard or something to have lunch outside. But, this place is so ghetto that there would be a bunch of drunks and junkies sleeping in the courtyard or picnic area.

Originally posted by zaguero

I see that melanee is the only one helping here. SO i will go for the John Denver greatest hits, and someday when I am a top club spinner and all you guys come out to see me I am going to drop "country roads" on the platter just so I can watch you all scream and yell in pain.

How do you usually shop for records? I don't pay a lot of attention to what everybody else is buying, to be honest. I usually go to the new records section and listen to as many as I can. I try and hit new progressive, techno and trance. If I have time leftover I check out some breaks. I figure, at this point I'm the only one listening to them - so who cares what everyone else thinks!

I wish I could remember some of the other records I purchased because I got some really good ones! I got cookie dough dynamo - but that's kinda old. Still an excellent track! I got one in the new prog section from Pitch Black and another one w/ zebra stripes. How's that for helpful?

:laugh:

I went outside to buy some grub...man its beautiful outside. I wish downtown Silver Spring had a nice court yard or something to have lunch outside. But, this place is so ghetto that there would be a bunch of drunks and junkies sleeping in the courtyard or picnic area.

go to Baja Fresh they have outside sitting and see the chicks walking to Fresh Fields....or go to Fresh Fields, all the hot chicks also go there.

Awesome, dude! I'm glad to hear you got your priorities straight! Last week I took a lunch break to the Best Buy in 7 corners and I went to the ABC store to stock up.

Today I was thinking of going on a long, mobile, smokeless smoke break to Sports Authority.

For records!? Check out Superfly's remix of Prince Erotic City. Also, look up anything by the Ragga Twins in the 2 step or Breakbeat section. Kots Young Hearts is always good. If you find Let Me Be Your Fantasy, let me know, I N33DZ that.

Look up Psycho Bitch by Smokin' Joe and Underworld Tin There.

I think this post is late, but good luck! Where you work? I'll head in with you on your next s14ck3r trip

Originally posted by therunner

I see that melanee is the only one helping here. SO i will go for the John Denver greatest hits, and someday when I am a top club spinner and all you guys come out to see me I am going to drop "country roads" on the platter just so I can watch you all scream and yell in pain.

what I would do is whenyou download a set or buy a CD, or download a CD see the track listing if there is a track that you really like and then go and but that...I'm going old school here, so bear with me: Twilo Thunder by Breeder...I love alot of stuff by Breeder, Slacker, Rabbit in the Moon, Hybrid, WOW, Quivver, Cerrone, Roger Sanchez, Pappa & Gilby...damn..I could go on....

Originally posted by vicman

go to Baja Fresh they have outside sitting and see the chicks walking to Fresh Fields....or go to Fresh Fields, all the hot chicks also go there.

Yesss I just got back from there, went with the new baja fajita combo, very good! Why are there so many good looking females at baja fresh?

Tomorrow I'm there. Wanna come?

yeah, sounds good.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yesss I just got back from there, went with the new baja fajita combo, very good! Why are there so many good looking females at baja fresh?

I guess its because its the less greasy of the fast food chains. they have salads and stuff,and the corn tortilla is fat free.