Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mary J isn't an addictive drug/ is it??

Originally posted by starcapone

I guess I just don't have the willpower to kick the habit, but I know I have to and I can since it's not addictive, but I just love how I feel when I'm lifted.. lol.. that kinda flowed...:tongue:

it is..beware!

Originally posted by zlatang

it is..beware!

HELLZ YEAH!!!!

I admit that I smoke every day for well over a year, if I cut back I feel like shit...take last night for example, I tried not to, but I was soooo restless I couldn't go to sleep!!!! puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff, and good to go! (this doesn't sound too good...."Ummm, excuse me doc, I think I'm, addicted to marijuana) :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: But WTF, I'd rather be addicted to trees than a helluva lot of other drugs :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

HELLZ YEAH!!!!

I admit that I smoke every day for well over a year, if I cut back I feel like shit...take last night for example, I tried not to, but I was soooo restless I couldn't go to sleep!!!! puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff, and good to go! (this doesn't sound too good...."Ummm, excuse me doc, I think I'm, addicted to marijuana) :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: But WTF, I'd rather be addicted to trees than a helluva lot of other drugs :rolleyes:

Try smoking every day for 7 years and not puffing for a day

I've been smoking since I was in 8th grade, and while I can go for days or weeks without it, I always say yes if it's around. I always keep some in the house for when the feeling hits me. Is that addiciton. I'd have to say no. If I was a drinker, Which I'm not, I would call myself a socal user of weed.

Now cocaine..That is another story all together. I am a cocaine addict. Used and abused it (blow not crack) in my late teens and early 20's. I was clean for about 7 years, but last fall I started again. Only took one bump to remind me why i like it so much and since then It is back with a vengence. It is a motherfucker that is for sure.

Not sure where this will all go (no where good I know that for sure) but it will run it's course and I'll have to kick it all over again.

Damm...Didn't mean this to sound like a confession.

Peace

Glenn

Originally posted by klohe

HELLZ YEAH!!!!

You sound just like my girlfriend used to sound. I don't care what anyone says. I've watched pot ruin lives and I know for a fact it is an addictive drug.

People can't say that they're not addicted to something, but then say that they just don't wanna quit. Not wanting to quit is almost always the addiction!