Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The MOTHER FUCKING CLASSICS REVIEW OF ROXY!!

OOOOOOOOOOk :)

yes im back, away for a week and now im back and in full action.

All I have to say is OH MY FUCKING GOD! Everything was great, the music, the crowd, the vibe...EVERYTHING

Every song you ever wanted to hear again from old SF or Tunnel days he played, the crowd had so much energy, the music was amazing and the night was just fun as hell. Hope everyone got their offical STAGE CREW shirts, I think those were great, big thank you to Bobby Goodrich & Our CP mother Lainie for the shirts. It was great seeing my lil russians dancing the night away, Mike I promise I will get a hold of learning how to master the art of twirling glowsticks :) It was great seeing everyone jumping around and having a great time, the only thing that was missing for me was having my boyfriend there :( but he had to do his thing over at EXIT and spin the red room, but besides that I had a great time. HAPPY BDAY LYNN!:)

I must say, a great freakin night. It felt so good to listen to old skool again. I remember being a freshman in HS and downloading those songs (btw, i just turned 18 last Nov, and became a club addict Dec), and to hear them at a club, fuckin amazing.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A SONG LIST THAT PLAYED, MY BRAIN CAN'T REMEMBER MOST OF IT.

Espically that song with the female vocal and the refrain is (i'm guessin these are the right lyrics)" fallin... in... love" and the word love is synthazied or sumthin.

And free t-shirts!!! To bad I don't wear a XXXL

Alright, I'm cracked out and need sleep...... :blown:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

It was great seeing everyone jumping around and having a great time, the only thing that was missing for me was having my boyfriend there :( but he had to do his thing over at EXIT and spin the red room, but besides that I had a great time.

Uh...O yeah, I saw him @ Vinyl.

i had an awesome time..... thank u to everyone who showed me love last night for my bday.... definitely a great way to spend it... :mwah:.... music was off the hoooook i didnt stop jumpin around dancin all night.... afterhours was awesome at vinyl too.. mwahz to those of u who came out for that ;) to those that didnt... i still luv ya hehehee... but overall it was a great great bday- esp when i got shouted out over the mic!!!! woohooo!! :D

last night was probally one of my best nights at roxy. this is going down in the books. my god i just couldn't believe the music he was playing. the vibe in the crowd was just awsome. so all in all it was a perfect night. i am glad i didn't go to sound factory.

Z

Lat nite was without a doubt the best nite @ roxy since the grand opening of the sexy party. The music was fuckin great, and around 2:30/3 when i started to get tired vicious banged out the 2nd trip!!!!! i havent heard that song in so long i 4got how good it was.... then kiss, u.... it was a great nite

I got smashed!!! thanks sexxybaby for all of the drinks (i was there with orig) . The only bad part of the nite was commin out we were so hungry we got those shishkabobs from that cart ad i still feel sick from it :vomit3:

The only thing I remember for sure that he played was the Airscape, then Tiesto remix of Silence back to back at one point (which was the low point of the night for me personally). I had an alright time there....didn't really get a chance to meet too many of you, and I was really hoping that on a 'classics' night he'd dig a little bit farther back into his record bag (although he did play enough mid-90's hard electrotrance to keep me satisfied), but he played a little too much from '99 and '00 to really get me in a dancing groove. Of course, he still seemed to satisfy the rest of the crowd, and I noticed that the crowd died somewhat during the tracks I was going crazy to. Just two general complaints...neither should be overblown, but just observations since it had been over 2 years since I'd been to Roxy and almost 2 years since I'd seen Vicious. First off, the crowd wasn't as eclectic as I'd hoped. Considering how much some of the Roxy people dig on SF, it really just seemed like a younger version of an SF crowd on less drugs to me. Second, I was suprised at how fast Vicious cut over on a lot of his tracks, and how sloppy his EQ cuts were a few times, which kinda broke up the flow for me. Either way, it was still fairly fun overall, and I probably would have had a better time had I not been so damn sleepy, but it's nice to get a little change from the stuff I usually listen to...

~~~had a great time!!! it was good seeing everyone after my one week absense..........the t-shirts were a nice touch and the music was great i heard songs never thought i'd hear at a club again........wow!

afterhours were completely different but great nevetheless.............DT & JV :love:

Holy shit what a night! got there at about 1:50 with some of my friends and as soon as i got there vicious started his night. i forgot what was his first song but i think his second was silence, i was like oh my GOD!!! i started going crazy. then i found out my friend had gotten thrown out because his girl who is 18 had a drink in her hand and was drinking! I felt this was stupid but then realized that it was good thing that the security in there is tight and that roxy is protecting its image. but what ever i started enjoying my night! the music was so fucking amazing! i danced like i have never danced before! and i finally met someone from clubplanet!!! it was a pleasure meeting Msoprano and i think it was roninmess who told me the name of "only GOD can judge me" which i had and i didnt even know but thanx anyway! anyway when vicious dropped "u" i went nuts! funny thing and i am actually pissed at this was that when lainie was throwing the tshirts i got hit in the face with one but i didnt know it was a roxy tshirt so i played it off like nothing had hit me!:rolleyes: my friend told me to pick up the shirt but i was like why do i want someone elses shirt!? he picked it up and when we left was like why didnt you pick up the shirt and told me that lainie was throwing them at the crowd! i was like "aaaaaahhhhh fuck" :mad: :mad: OH and BTW DJmikebugout, i didnt go to the hip hop room once! i guess i finally learned my lesson the last time!!!:D was it me or did the crowd die quickly!? anyway i left right after that but it was an amazing fucking time!!! roxy, thanx for another off the hook friday!

DOn--

good 4 u bro--actually..I was standing right next to ronimess when u asked him what Only God Can Judge Me was..b/c i remember u asking--I was the short guy with the black shirt and mini spikes--(:laugh: pretty general i guess)next time most def we'll meet up..

remember...hip hop = bad

vicious = good

:laugh:

Mikey BuGouT

ps...ur more than welcome to attend the New Matrix Order invasion taking place at my club in 2 weeks on saturday the 27th...im me for more details....that goes for ALL the stage crew and CP heads whether I met u or not.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

DOn--

good 4 u bro--actually..I was standing right next to ronimess when u asked him what Only God Can Judge Me was..b/c i remember u asking--I was the short guy with the black shirt and mini spikes--(:laugh: pretty general i guess)next time most def we'll meet up..

remember...hip hop = bad

vicious = good

:laugh:

Mikey BuGouT

ps...ur more than welcome to attend the New Matrix Order invasion taking place at my club in 2 weeks on saturday the 27th...im me for more details....that goes for ALL the stage crew and CP heads whether I met u or not.

ok so that was ronimess, actually bro my vision was a little impared. and i actually also was the short guy with spikey hair and a black shirt :D ! i remember there were with some guys but can't remember what they looked like but hopefully ill meet the rest of the corps next time i go. (the ozbournes are funny, sorry im watching that! lol fucking crazy ass family!) hook me up with the details about matrix. and yes hip hop = bad. i always knew that but for some idiotic reason i go to the hiph hop room and im not gonna lie, i did try to go to it last night but the ;line was way too long and the room looked like a sardine can! the club gods were protecting me from missing anything on the main floor last night! lol :)

peace,

DON

Originally posted by quoth

Anyone remember...

<------ some asshole yelling out DROP THAT FUCKING BASS!!! during the build-up of Second Trip? :D

dude where in the hell were you man? i had the bottle the pizza and everything! i couldnt find the tv nothing! i was very disappointed so i had to eat and drink by myself! so it was all good!