Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Religious Symbols In Porno's...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by dgmodel

nobody else has any thoughts or feelings about this matter?

I agree with you completely. I'm not relgious and i've never been however I do know that the church is sacred and I think it's pretty disrespectfull to have a girl in a porn wear a cross. I don't care if it's the good girl gone bad stereotype or not. If they want to do that then put a girl in a school girl uniform and they can fuck themselves silly.

A cross represents something sacred and shouldn't be degraded like that. IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jy

I agree with you completely. I'm not relgious and i've never been however I do know that the church is sacred and I think it's pretty disrespectfull to have a girl in a porn wear a cross. I don't care if it's the good girl gone bad stereotype or not. If they want to do that then put a girl in a school girl uniform and they can fuck themselves silly.

A cross represents something sacred and shouldn't be degraded like that. IMO

i agree with you, i understand that you need to draw the line somewhere. i am not religious either, hell i'm not even christian, but people should not desecrate something that is considered sacred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deepak1977

i agree with you, i understand that you need to draw the line somewhere. i am not religious either, hell i'm not even christian, but people should not desecrate something that is considered sacred.

exactly :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by thesandman

I agree w/ the crosses in pornos being bad and all but just so you know I have seen/heard of much worse...

ie. a bible being torn up and shoved in up a womans ass. No I did not see this nor would I care to...

well thats just fucking disgusting :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jimk29

so if you were going to have sex with a girl and she happened to be wearing a cross would you request that it be taken off? Because it is the same symbol whether a porn star is wearing it or your girlfriend...

it's totally different.

Having sex with your girlfriend isn't having sex for money and fame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jy

it's totally different.

Having sex with your girlfriend isn't having sex for money and fame.

how is it different, someone that is getting fucked is wearing a religious symbol, the fact that one gets paid should not make a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jimk29

how is it different, someone that is getting fucked is wearing a religious symbol, the fact that one gets paid should not make a difference.

of course it's different..

porn is a job, it isn't for the pleasure of showing your partner you love them or are attracted to them.

Porn is just dirty fucking for the rest of the world to see. Wearing a cross while having sex with your girlfriend is way different than two people in a porn who are meeting and fucking for the first time. There are emotions, feelings and commitements between a couple.

Besides, this thread is about the fact that they PURPOSELY keep the crosses on. If it were by accident then whatever, but when they're filming these things they set out to use the cross in a symbolic way. They're setting out to degrade the idea of "god"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×