Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have your parent ever...

f0xyminx

My dad heard us one time:shake: :shake:

And one time I was giving my bf head and he had a cover on him, so my mom walks into the room and she was looking for her cover, so she went to grab it and im like "omg nooooo"

haha that coulndt of been more obvious haha

my mom was all weird for the rest of the day lol

I've been caught. Shit, it was so long ago. I was still in HS, one of the girls invites me to her house after school. we are doing the nasty, it got very hot in them room and i decide to open the door. thats not when it happened. I jump back into action and a few minutes later i see her dad standing in the doorway, I lost my speech and couldn't move, she started yelling of the top of her lungs for him to close the door, he did, I think that day I lost at least 25 years of my life. I couldn't leave the room for at least 3 hours, I was just sitting there scared shitless, so was she. Finally she walked out of the room to talk to her dad, eventually she came back and said everything was cool. I jsut wanted to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible, so I am running down stairs, through the kitchen, adn of course stumble into him. I started appologizing, sir, I made a mistake , please don't kill me, things of that nature. He was totally cool about it, didn't say a word. smiled at me and I left. After that I actually started going out with that girl, I guess I thought that would make his daughter not look like a slut, plus she was a nice girl, but in all honesty I was mostly scared of him, I had nighmares of him killing me, her father turned out to be a really cool guy, totally down to earth, anyway, few months later I came over her house, let myself in, and started looking for her. she wasn't in her room, so I automatically check her parents room, and what I saw next made me laugh, I walked in on them doing it. This is how it happened, she is on her knees, he is doing her from behind, I open the door and he sneezes. I was fucking histerical, so were they. I close the door, appologize, walk away, when he came downstairs he said: Now we are even. eventually me and that girl took different roads, but still see each other a few times a year, not a single meet up goes by without mentioning the walk in story.

Originally posted by fantazy

I've been caught. Shit, it was so long ago. I was still in HS, one of the girls invites me to her house after school. we are doing the nasty, it got very hot in them room and i decide to open the door. thats not when it happened. I jump back into action and a few minutes later i see her dad standing in the doorway, I lost my speech and couldn't move, she started yelling of the top of her lungs for him to close the door, he did, I think that day I lost at least 25 years of my life. I couldn't leave the room for at least 3 hours, I was just sitting there scared shitless, so was she. Finally she walked out of the room to talk to her dad, eventually she came back and said everything was cool. I jsut wanted to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible, so I am running down stairs, through the kitchen, adn of course stumble into him. I started appologizing, sir, I made a mistake , please don't kill me, things of that nature. He was totally cool about it, didn't say a word. smiled at me and I left. After that I actually started going out with that girl, I guess I thought that would make his daughter not look like a slut, plus she was a nice girl, but in all honesty I was mostly scared of him, I had nighmares of him killing me, her father turned out to be a really cool guy, totally down to earth, anyway, few months later I came over her house, let myself in, and started looking for her. she wasn't in her room, so I automatically check her parents room, and what I saw next made me laugh, I walked in on them doing it. This is how it happened, she is on her knees, he is doing her from behind, I open the door and he sneezes. I was fucking histerical, so were they. I close the door, appologize, walk away, when he came downstairs he said: Now we are even. eventually me and that girl took different roads, but still see each other a few times a year, not a single meet up goes by without mentioning the walk in story.

coulda been worse u know.. coulda walked in on the dad fuckin the girl.. then itd be a diff and not as pleasent story to reminisce about ey? :cool:

<<house, let myself in, and started looking for her. she wasn't in her room, so I automatically check her parents room, and what I saw next made me laugh, I walked in on them doing it. This is how it happened, she is on her knees, he is doing her from behind, I open the door and he sneezes. I was fucking histerical, so were they. I close the door, appologize, walk away, when he came downstairs he said: Now we are even. eventually me and that girl took different roads, but still see each other a few times a year, not a single meet up goes by without mentioning the walk in story.>>

He was doing his wife or he was doing his daughter?

Cause if he was doing his daughter there is nothing funny about and if I caught some father fucking his daughter, I'd kill the fool.

ok here's a story. I was in HS and I was dating this girl. Well, her mom was out of town and her dad was/is a cop. We went to her place and were messing around and one thing lead to other. She's moaning and stuff and the next thing I hear is "Get off my daughter" loud as shit. I swear I jump so high I hit the ceiling. I look over and all I see in the barrell of a glock in my face. I bolt with a sheet,fell down the stairs and broke a window in the process. I ran home with this sheet and of course I do not have the keys. Next thing this cop car pulls up. It's her dad and another cop, her dad hands me my clothes laughing and says "your going to fix my window right?". Of course I did. Needless to say we never did anything at her house again and I try not too date cops daughters too much.

Originally posted by uscuba22000

He was doing his wife or he was doing his daughter?

Cause if he was doing his daughter there is nothing funny about and if I caught some father fucking his daughter, I'd kill the fool.

He was doing his wife. I would need serious therapy if I saw him doing his daughter.:woah:

:Takes Place Junior Yr. in H.S.: Mine was out of the movies... Me and this girl i use to mess with always went to her house and shit to fuck around cause her parents were never home. So we would always mess around during the day, eat, and then mess around again cause we had a lot of time. Anyways, one day i was goin at it and when we were done she went to check the condom and walked out of her room butt naked and to her surprise her father walks through the front door... She screams and runs back in her room while slamming the door. She starts hysterical crying and shit so i start yellin, "wtf, why the fuck are you crying." Cause the first thing that came to my mind was that the condom broke, but she started to studder "mmmmMMmmmyMMMmmy Fu-fu-fu-fu-father." So i was like "fucKkkKKkkKKkk" and started to scramble all over the room thinkin what to do... I asked her if i should hide and she was like "No dont worry i dont think he saw me." Then we hear :knock knock: actually more like :boom boom: and my face does one of these:jawdrop:... So he screams "(blank) open the door" and she responds "ok hold on." So meanwhile i am :peeright:myself and i start thinkin FUCK THIS and run for the window. I open the window pop my head out to make sure he wasnt there and of course there is nothing but my getaway in front of me. So i throw one leg out the window and hear, "Dont even think about it, get back inside." So now i am on her bed shiting a brick sayin to myself, "This fuckin guy is gunna hang me and there is nuttin i can do cause i was bangin out his daughter." So he walks in the room and starts yelling at me about how he trusted me and what not with his daughter which made me feel bad, but i was still waitin for him to throw the right hook. But he doesnt and tells me to (and i quote) "Get the fuck out my house right now and dont ever come back!!" So me happy and all that he didnt hit me starts to walk and give him the lil "I'm sorry about this." Once those words left my mouth he pushed me when my back was turned and i jumped a lil and screamed like a bitch :like Chris Tucker in Money Talks when the bus blows up:, but there was no after punch. So i ran down the street to a friends house and they took me home:D . This story is very true word from word I shit you not