Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Would u DO???!!

this is gona be long so stick with me for a minute..spare 10 mins of ur CP lives and help a Brotha out...

well..my boy who lives in FLA was supposed to come out to BOo. he calls me one day and tells me he cant go..so im like AWW FUCK. he calls me the day after that and tells me that he can go because this girl will buy him a ticket if he can find her a place to stay for 2 days. what he really meant was SERG CAN SHE STAY IN UR PARENTS HOUSE FOR 2 DAYS. so i agree..hoping this girl is normal

me n my boy pick her up from tha airport..and shes fucking HOT..i mean like blazing hot. turns out shes a cocktail waitress in a strip bar. now i know all of u r thinking this is gona b some positive story..but no..its gona suck major ass. anyway we all get to talking and we hang out for a minute..now i had to go home cause i had to study for an accounting exam. so i ghost and i leave her with my 2 friends. they chill all day (smoke a lot of pot which the girl brought with her to NYC from FLA).

so she comes back to my house..i apologized already that i cant go out cause i gota study. i ask if shes hungry she says yah..so im like lets get pizza. we walk around my neighborhood and she insists on walking to the fucked up project housing and talking to random ass people..and i mean shes a hot girl with close to nothing on. so we get pizza..and while were out there we run into mad kids i know..and she keeps asking them if they fuckin SMOKE! and i dont mean ciggarettes.

so we get home and she stays in for 20 mins and is like o im gona go smoke ill b back..im like fuck it fine..meanwhile this whole time my family is in the house. bitch dissapears for 2 hrs..i call to c if shes alive and it turns out shes chillin wit my boy. im like thank god cause @ least shes with him. He calls me back 10 mins later and tells me he found this stupid bitch chillin in the projects smoking with some kids she just met on the street in their apartment!

so these 2 drive around for an hr..and she calls me and tells me shes heading out to Astoria (jon u shoulda been out last night) ALONE @1am..and shes gona chill and just meet people and hang out with them. now the bitch knows im studyin for a major exam and she doesnt have the keys to my house and theres no way im stayin up til whatever the fuck time she gets. so she says O ITS OK ILL COME BACK WHEN U COME HOME FROM SCHOOL @ 11AM!!!!!!!!!..im like UR 18 AND THIS ISNT FLORIDA..shes like NO ITS COOL IL JUST MEET SOME PEOPLE.....:blank:

so its 930am..i finished my test..walkin to the caf..she calls me and tells me shes comin back..im like WHERE R U..she says I DONT KNOW..im like HOW R U GETTING BACk...IM GETTING A RIDE she says..im like OK..WHERE R U...next thing i know i hear some dudes voice in the background soundin like he just got up..hmm..wonder if she got SLUTTED the fuck out last night.

so now im sittin here..with another exam @1pm...waitin for her to come back whenever the fuck she feels like it..and having to lie to my parents that she stayed @ her friends house who she knew up here from b4..AND TO TOP IT OFFF!! THIS ALL HAPPENED ON THE 1ST NIGHT OF HER IN NYC!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT WONDERFUL THINGS AWAIT ME...

SO CP....WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS IDIOT OF A GIRL

ummm... I think you should tell your friend ( the one that brought this girl) that she's out of control and that he needs to find her another place to stay. especially if she's staying at your parents house. thats unacceptable behavior, and you cant be held responsible for her moronic actions.

She seems to make friends easily so it shoudnt be a problem ;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this is gona be long so stick with me for a minute..spare 10 mins of ur CP lives and help a Brotha out...

well..my boy who lives in FLA was supposed to come out to BOo. he calls me one day and tells me he cant go..so im like AWW FUCK. he calls me the day after that and tells me that he can go because this girl will buy him a ticket if he can find her a place to stay for 2 days. what he really meant was SERG CAN SHE STAY IN UR PARENTS HOUSE FOR 2 DAYS. so i agree..hoping this girl is normal

me n my boy pick her up from tha airport..and shes fucking HOT..i mean like blazing hot. turns out shes a cocktail waitress in a strip bar. now i know all of u r thinking this is gona b some positive story..but no..its gona suck major ass. anyway we all get to talking and we hang out for a minute..now i had to go home cause i had to study for an accounting exam. so i ghost and i leave her with my 2 friends. they chill all day (smoke a lot of pot which the girl brought with her to NYC from FLA).

so she comes back to my house..i apologized already that i cant go out cause i gota study. i ask if shes hungry she says yah..so im like lets get pizza. we walk around my neighborhood and she insists on walking to the fucked up project housing and talking to random ass people..and i mean shes a hot girl with close to nothing on. so we get pizza..and while were out there we run into mad kids i know..and she keeps asking them if they fuckin SMOKE! and i dont mean ciggarettes.

so we get home and she stays in for 20 mins and is like o im gona go smoke ill b back..im like fuck it fine..meanwhile this whole time my family is in the house. bitch dissapears for 2 hrs..i call to c if shes alive and it turns out shes chillin wit my boy. im like thank god cause @ least shes with him. He calls me back 10 mins later and tells me he found this stupid bitch chillin in the projects smoking with some kids she just met on the street in their apartment!

so these 2 drive around for an hr..and she calls me and tells me shes heading out to Astoria (jon u shoulda been out last night) ALONE @1am..and shes gona chill and just meet people and hang out with them. now the bitch knows im studyin for a major exam and she doesnt have the keys to my house and theres no way im stayin up til whatever the fuck time she gets. so she says O ITS OK ILL COME BACK WHEN U COME HOME FROM SCHOOL @ 11AM!!!!!!!!!..im like UR 18 AND THIS ISNT FLORIDA..shes like NO ITS COOL IL JUST MEET SOME PEOPLE.....:blank:

so its 930am..i finished my test..walkin to the caf..she calls me and tells me shes comin back..im like WHERE R U..she says I DONT KNOW..im like HOW R U GETTING BACk...IM GETTING A RIDE she says..im like OK..WHERE R U...next thing i know i hear some dudes voice in the background soundin like he just got up..hmm..wonder if she got SLUTTED the fuck out last night.

so now im sittin here..with another exam @1pm...waitin for her to come back whenever the fuck she feels like it..and having to lie to my parents that she stayed @ her friends house who she knew up here from b4..AND TO TOP IT OFFF!! THIS ALL HAPPENED ON THE 1ST NIGHT OF HER IN NYC!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT WONDERFUL THINGS AWAIT ME...

You've got to tell me how this story ends.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

ummm... I think you should tell your friend ( the one that brought this girl) that she's out of control and that he needs to find her another place to stay. especially if she's staying at your parents house. thats unacceptable behavior, and you cant be held responsible for her moronic actions.

She seems to make friends easily so it shoudnt be a problem ;)

yeah really....sounds like your friend needed a babysitter rather than a place for his girl to crash.:rolleyes:

This situation is very similar to the crawling baby cartoon that escapes from the front yard. Usually it's a dog that's suppose to watch after him and ends up getting bonked in the head by the steel beam at the construction site.

Be careful ghosst!

im gonna tell u ditch d biatch i mean it ll sound mean but what shes doin is fucked up as well dhe has no respect for u an ur house tell ur friend he has to take that head case back u dun want to deal with it id tell u other things but ill call u instead i dun feel like writin it right now :tongue:

this girl is a FRIEND of your BOY?! i don't care how hot a girl is, if she has no respect for herself she is worth nothing.

well, when you get a chance to see her, sit her down and have a serious talk with her. tell her that it's not your place she is staying at, she is staying under the roof of your parent's place. since this is the case, she needs to respect the rules of your parents. she can't walk in and out of your house like it's her own place.

if she does not want to comply with these rules, give her the numbers to the various hostels throughout the city. it's cheap and you won't be throwing her out on the streets. she can meet more people there.

well..as of now the slut hasnt returned from last night..and i could care less..i told her to b home by 12 so i can let her in..o well..ill b playin ball all day and in the village...she can mob the streets for all i care..Mag is totally right...girls r fuckin crazy sometimes...and she deserves to be found layin on the side of the expressway..stupid fucking slut..and when my boy comes up for Boo..im gona fuckin lay into him for sendin me a retard

xxlea-I Wont b doing any type of chasing or running after someone..shes of legal age..and does what she wants..

i would def. not put up with shit like that....this girl must be very niave to think she can just stalk the city alone at night and just "make friends"... tell your friend that he needs to find somewhere else for her to stay b/c theres no reason for you to have to worry about her stupid behavior. how can people be like that? soooo disrespectful to use someone else's house as 24 hour motel..

That is a really messed up story. But yeah I do want to hear how this ends or keeps going. When you started the story I was like sweet, stuck with a hot girl at your house can't beat that. But, bro I wouldn't touch this bitch after hearing this story. I wounder how good of friends she has made with people;) Kick her ass to the curb!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

This girl, quite frankly doesn't seem worth your time. I am assuming here, for which I will apologize, as I can't guage your personality from reading a few paragraphs of text. But this girl seems like she needs to be treated like the trash she has displayed herself to be. You should do your best to do so.

heres the update...

since the slutbag whore met soem kids out in astoria that night shes been slutting it with them every night. this in turn makes me one happy camper because after 12am i shut my cell off and pretend im sleeping (heheheh). well the slutbag whore in general comes here for a total of 15 mins per day ..which is great..because if she stood any longer id have to VENT. other day she came home all cracked out wiht dark shit under her eyes..prolly while suckin dick she missed and it hit her under her eye therefore causing the swelling..stupid whore. my friend is comin in tomorro..cant wait to get rid of this girl!! turns out she doesnt wana go to Boo after all..so ive been housing the whore for no reason...last night she called my cell @ 5am..i looked @ it and went right back to sleep