Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Sex...

webeclubbin

Originally posted by webeclubbin

How many woman out their have tried or would try anal sex? If you did, was it good?bad? If not, explain?

I've done it before. Its an interesting feeling.. i dont see how a person could cum from it.. but it does feel good in a weird way. it's like the good feeling you sometimes get when you take a shit.. it always hurts for the first few minutes, but then its pretty enjoyable :D

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

I've done it before. Its an interesting feeling.. i dont see how a person could cum from it.. but it does feel good in a weird way. it's like the good feeling you sometimes get when you take a shit.. it always hurts for the first few minutes, but then its pretty enjoyable :D

What she said....the first time I did and only time as of yet I was pretty drunk....From my one experience I can tell that helped a lot because I was very relaxed. Also we were already having normal intercourse, so I was very wet - I think that helped as well.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

yeah, every single time me and my boyfriend do it.. it hurts for the first 2 minutes. it's a really hard pain to explain.. but yeah.. it HURTS a lot..

Wow... it really shouldn't hurt THAT much as long as he takes it really slow when he first goes in...

And boys, when i say take it slow, i mean slooooooow... then *maybe* after a few we'll be ready for you to speed it up a bit.

she is so right...when you go in, you just stop...wait like you are floating in a pool kind od waiting...calm, sitting there, eyes closed, warm water, quiet...wait a bit...feel her breathe....in and out...up and down....(feel your heartbeat)

...and then listen to her...and she takes that deep delicious breath...then, and only then, start going slow

Try silk-e from KY

Don't do it dry or with spit bad idea.

Works like a charm

I was ontop fuckin the man got off greased the ass and slid right on!!!!

you don't know what good pain is until you have anal sex!

Now he loves it when I hop off cause he knows what hes in for.

ANAL-ESE WORKS BEST FOR MY GIRL..... IT NUMBS AT THE SAME TIME AS ACTING AS A LUBRICANT.... IT DOESN MAKE IT COMPLETLEY NUMB ITS JUST DESENSITIZES IT, SHE SAYS THERE IS STILL PAIN BUT NOT LIKE THE FIRST TIME WHEN WE JUST USED REGULAR KY, SHE WAS ALMOST IN TEARS...... TRY IT, IT WORKS....

Originally posted by junior0320

ANAL-ESE WORKS BEST FOR MY GIRL..... IT NUMBS AT THE SAME TIME AS ACTING AS A LUBRICANT.... IT DOESN MAKE IT COMPLETLEY NUMB ITS JUST DESENSITIZES IT, SHE SAYS THERE IS STILL PAIN BUT NOT LIKE THE FIRST TIME WHEN WE JUST USED REGULAR KY, SHE WAS ALMOST IN TEARS...... TRY IT, IT WORKS....

Question to you and the rest of the guys....how did it make you feel though when she was/is almost in tears from the pain???

And I'm not trying to put it down right now...I'm just curious that's it. I would imagine that a guy would feel really bad putting her through that pain...so my question is: did you afterwards still ask for it????

:confused: