Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Review

Wow, everyone knew i was in my glory the whole time, even at 8PM before he even got there......... but damn he couldnt have played Jersey any better, it was no Vinyl but it was classic DT at his best, he knows how to work any crowd, he even signed my shirt (which was courtesy of someone very special & dear to me.....thank you) A bunch of us from DTourism.com showed him my shirt while on the floor and he threw me a Back2Basics CD from the booth!!!!! .......Thanks Mama!!!! Now who is going for DT Back2Back??? I know I am.......the question is...does that sweet one come or no?? Danny rocked without question!!!!

I had a blast....i hope he comes back soon.....I think DT played a great set, playing tracks that he would normally play and throwing in a few faves for the crowd.....the vibe was there, circles were professional, everyone looked like they were feelin the muzik.......

Props to everyone who came together to hook this night up....it was very well worth it!:D:D:D:D:D

BG

dt is always bangin..mixing was on point as always..def had a good time n i'd go see him there again..can't wait to see him again at vynil tonite

abyss was good..sound was good, really good..it was different to see dt in a club painted in white

Definitely a good night. My second time hearing DT and all i can say is the man can make u dance. He knows how to bring u down and bounce u right back up. Depeche Mode was the last song last night. Does anyone have a song ID on the 2nd and 3rd to last song he played??? I remember hearing JP play it at SF a few times. It was either the 2nd or 3rd to last song so if anyone remembers those 2 songs that would be great. The song had an echoeing effect in it with no lyrics. thanks.

wow. i think i actually danced! (must have been the sneakers)

i am no loner a dt virgin, and i love it! im gonna have to check out vinyl now

:D

kettle, i told you that shirt was gonna be a great hit (your welcome!) and thanks for makin me wear the beyourself tank, it was fabulous. i was definately in stealth mode, gettin my groove on. i was in a great mood. the night was just fantastic...:)

Last night was my first time seeing DT, and i must say it was great! The music was on point and i don't think he could of played better for his trip to jersey. It seemed like the majority of the crowd was really feelin' him too. Props to Abyss for running the night nearly perfect, being my first time there i was impressed. I hope they have Tenaglia back, and more great nights like yesterday.

DT is as good as it gets....and showed Jersey why. I had such a fabulous time as well......and he really played for the crowd....something he does extremely well. He dropped some classic gems and a few bombs with the hint of Vinyl in it. everyone was vibing.....and it was nonstop dancing for me. I don't think it gets much better. Anyone know the last track he teased after I Feel Loved when they shut down.....reminded me of WMC but I can't put a finger on it.:D

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

im sure D.T. was unreal...but can someone who has seen him at vinyl give me a review, besides someone who works at abyss?? Where is emmitt,clubangel,cigs,spygirl and all the other people who travel to see him on the weekend. ......Just a thought..

ok i go to vinyl almost every friday and i no loonger work at abyss, so here is my review

DT was silly!!! the crowd was not diggin it at first besides us True MAMA freaks, but after an hour or so everyone's hands were pumping and you could faintly hear everyone screaming "Danny!!!", sound was off a little one stack was not so good, my memory is not so good due to all the grey goose but some tracks that were played were , safe from harm, laid, be yourself, spiritual battery, over all i gave the night a 14 out of 10 due to alcohol being there....lol

im sure D.T. was unreal...but can someone who has seen him at vinyl give me a review, besides someone who works at abyss?? Where is emmitt,clubangel,cigs,spygirl and all the other people who travel to see him on the weekend. ......Just a thought..

i go to vinyl allot and i went last night and i had a blast. DT didn't get as filthy as he is capable of, but he definitely put a smile on my face from ear to ear. started off hard and tribaly and then slowed it down a bit and dropped safe from harm, be yourself and a few others. then he played riveras new track and the place exploded. all in all i was happy, but all these people who heard him for the first time only got a small dose.

i work at any club and it was great..it seemed to me that he was playing some of his tracks not as long as he normally would..prolly cuz of the early closing of abyss..they used way to much fog and i think it took time for the light guy to really get it going..maybe its usual for that place..the sound guy was on point too..

i went to vinyl last week n i'll be there again tonite

I go to Vinyl i would say about once a month.....And all I gotta say is DT was amazing. HE read the crowd like a Dr.Seuss book.

From 10 - 11 no one was really into it.....but from 11 - close he was flawless. HE gets people so amped up when he talks and he plays with his flash light up in the booth...

was I dreaming or did he really play Robbie Rivera's Perpetual Dreamer? I was retarted most of the night but I was sober enough to know I heard this.......Kettle did he drop this?

what a great night... the sound brought back memories of a home that is no longer alive... (rip twilo) but my pocket is hurting bad!!! My party in the back VIP Lounge was hot!!! Thanks to all who came by for a drink or 12!!! 4 bottles of ketel, 3 goose, 3 moet, and $900 later, it was pretty slamming... well next month we will do it again!!! cant wait till the next party is announced!!! much love to Blueprint!!! you guys ran a great night!!! thanks for those few late reduced you tossed me!!! well im still drunk, so im gonna go and try to recooperate!!! thanks again for all who supported State of Mind!!!

thanks alot im glad you enjoyed the sound so much I used to do the sound at Twilo my name is Shorty and i am putting a monster sound system in a club in the NY NJ area very shortly. It will be far superior to what you heard last night but i am happy that You enjoyed what you heard last night. Email me if you like at soundman.shorty@verizon.net or my site will be up around the first week of may at www.systemsbyshorty.com Peace:D :tongue::hat::idea::cool:

Originally posted by soundmanshorty

thanks alot im glad you enjoyed the sound so much I used to do the sound at Twilo my name is Shorty and i am putting a monster sound system in a club in the NY NJ area very shortly. It will be far superior to what you heard last night but i am happy that You enjoyed what you heard last night. Email me if you like at soundman.shorty@verizon.net or my site will be up around the first week of may at www.systemsbyshorty.com Peace:D :tongue::hat::idea::cool:

Didn't randy used to do the sound at twilo, I smell a liar and as a matter of fact randy still works for steve

If I am a liar and you know Randy so well why dont you ask Randy who I am. Randy started to work fo Steve on fridays prob for the last year or so and then twards the very end he only worked on Saturdays for the last 3-4 months that the club was open for . I was their for about 51/2 years & yes he still works for Steve. :D:cool::hat::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by soundmanshorty

You did an AMAZING job last night. Thanks for all the hard work, made it a great night. Ive heard nothing but great things about you from alot of major Djs. Keep up the good work.