Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Small Town E special on HBO . .

Originally posted by doubtness

I can't believe this shyt.....kids who haven't pass'd their puberty dropping on pillz.

i'll take this time to point out that it's illegal (not to mention stupid, if you don't moderate yourself) no matter how old you are.

I couldn't believe my own eyes. Does anyone remember that movie KIDS? Remember the scene where there are like these 3 10 year old kids smoking pot? Well the part with the 40 year old guy and his drunk, stoned, and rollin' 13 year old son reminded me of a (much worse) scene from that movie... I just couln't believe my eyes. It was very hard to watch. I sort of feel bad for the guy.... I mean.. didn't he say something like he was never even drunk until he was 39 years old? Then all of a sudden all this stuff hit him like a freight train. I'm glad the majority of his kids straightened out (except the one that was in the military...isn't that ironic). What does everybody else think?

Originally posted by roninmess

you are the first person i thought about when i saw that lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: to Ron Nathan and Justin...

The first word that I said was "FoX"... Second "Me!" Third,forth and fifth-tenth word...."Oh No..Is that the the image I portray..." :blank:;)

This was the sickest HBO undercover show that I have ever seen (not that I have seen a lot of them) and it really upsets me to see this kind of B.S.

Questions: Who the hell gives their 13 and 15 year old son and daughter, respectively, Ecstasy? Who has E parties for their kids/friend? Who goes to raves with their kids specifically for "house music"and bombs? Who lets their kids sell drugs to make a living??????

Answer: White trash, hicks from the middle of bumble fuck Northern California.

The main character, the father, has some serious emotional problems and is totally compounding them with the abuse of substances (primarily E). He totally destroys the little family structure he has and is destined to go to jail. When you fuck up this bad, you make drastic changes. It's as if this guy wants to go to jail...WTF? How funny was it when the stupid hick sees the cops searching his place and was like fuck I have 9 bombs in the car and a little pot...oh no I sold 7 so I have 2 left. Do I have to go in my house or hang around? What should I do? Then the dumb fuck tells the cops where his pills were and the uses of the ziplog bags in his bedside table! This guy deserves to go to jail!!!! I can't imagine how dumb/ignorant this guy was before he started popping bombs!!!!

I found those brain imaging pictures to be particularly disturbing and wonder what the hell mine looks like.....I fortunately dont drop bombs anymore!!!!! How ironic was it that the eldest son (the 19 year old army kid) got arrested for felony vandalism?

In conclusion, thank god my dad never fed me bombs, thank god I'm not from some uneducated, hick family (although my mom is from south carolina..lol), and thank god I don't see more crazy old people out that look act/look like that dude. (I do usually go out with a few crazy guys in their mid 30s but they are relatively secure/grounded people. If you were at Vinyl last night I'm sure you saw us bouncing around with our little crew.)

By the way, did anyone catch Danny Howells tearing it up last night? The breaks were just sick...That was a good sober (well I was a bit drunk) night of progressive house beats...Late

Andrew

Scary stuff, I gues thats what happens when you're a repressed preacher's son all your life and the minute you have your mid-life crisis to take it to a whole new level. Can't believe Craig (the dad's 2nd oldest son) and his friend Joe. That kid Joe did 9 pills within the span of 2-3 days! Then the both of them dropping 2 tabs of acid & an E bomb at the same time at the age of 17! Talk about hardcore!