Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wise words from the Sage Rizzo.

rizzo

Originally posted by rizzo

Goto Filter 14, Baktukan Liquids if you want music. Not some deadbeat playing the same beat over just changing the BPM's and having 1059105 different shades of blue lights beam down on you.

what about vinyl?

oh wait...that place doesnt have enough heroin for ya...my mistake

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad it' didnt say Roosevelt Island. You could start the T&T trash club. Trams & Tunnels!

No herion unfortunatly, but if i ever need K i know just to pull em out your UFO pant pockets or find em stashed in your backwards visor.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on this board in months and I wouldn't've come on here either, except my friend told me about this thread...after reading a post or two, i decided rizzo is just about the funniest motherfucker i've ever seen on here....lol it really sucks for all you guys trying to trash him (and failing), cause hes trashin the shit out of you.lol.

Too bad it' didnt say Roosevelt Island. You could start the T&T trash club. Trams & Tunnels!

No herion unfortunatly, but if i ever need K i know just to pull em out your UFO pant pockets or find em stashed in your backwards visor.

ok

1. i hate staten island as much as you do

2. i do not wear ufos

3. i never wear visors

4. i dont do K, or any drugs for that matter

what else ya got homeslice?

:moon:

Roxy caters 99% to the Bridge and Tunnel trash. More bullshit New Jersey ID's are let in there then god knows where else. Any pimple faced kid sporting his skin tight black shirt/grey slacks/kennith cole buckle shoes or Dep level 10, New York Yankee chain toting, wifebeater with versace slack combo can get in. These places are the only spots that will graciously open doors to a 10 man B&T sausage batallion.

hahaha...yes indeed.....it's all about NJ.....kenneth cole buckle shoes - what a fashion concept!!! gawd...:eek:

Originally posted by nifer

Originally posted by smokesum

u people need to relax. Rizzo's posts are actually pretty funny.

Its funny how you all get so defensive. Its only a messageboard. Rock on Rizzo.

true and it's drama after all....we wouldn't be seeing all these pics and photoshop-ed images had it not been for rizzo who doesn't waste time...:D

ive seen rails of coke (i know you tools will dig the coke joke) that are whiter then you.

~~~ok im gonna get technical here so pay attention! ur trying to say im whiter than coke rails....but if u seen coke rails that are whiter than me that defeats ur point of trying to emphasize my whiteness because ur saying there are still things that are whiter than me......so lke i told u u can be funny but ur definetely losing ur touch!:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ok im gonna get technical here so pay attention! ur trying to say im whiter than coke rails....but if u seen coke rails that are whiter than me that defeats ur point of trying to emphasize my whiteness because ur saying there are still things that are whiter than me......so lke i told u u can be funny but ur definetely losing ur touch!:tongue:

'yumm co*e

:laugh:

~~~do u have any clue how much hard work those things are??:rolleyes:

oh i know....sucks dry all the energy....one is just good-for-nothing after a f/show....then all one can do is sniff****

:D

this shit is hysterical...I rarely read anythign on these boards, but I just dug threw 6 pages of the funniest shit I've ever read. Mad props to rizzo and the wittiest humor I've ever seen dished out in writing. Even though I'm a fucking "raver" and I do wear "K filled UFO's", this shit was just too much. Keep it going guys, your entertaining me while I'm working.

~~~do u have any clue how much hard work those things are??:rolleyes:

Actually, if you knew anything about modeling, you'd know that it IS hard work...the hours are longer than you've ever worked in your life...

And Rizzo is the funniest damn person i've ever read posts from in my LIFE!:D :D :D

Originally posted by blackhaus1

Actually, if you knew anything about modeling, you'd know that it IS hard work...the hours are longer than you've ever worked in your life...

And Rizzo is the funniest damn person i've ever read posts from in my LIFE!:D :D :D

~~~ummm i was joking and mind ur business.....:blank: and i never said i didnt think he was funny........oh and if u wanna get technical!!!! if he really is a model and his hours are so long how does he find the time to do this bs???:bigfinger