Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wise words from the Sage Rizzo.

rizzo

Originally posted by totallytrance

I go to Pangaea whenever Im in NYC ...and I'm glad I didn't meet you there...!

ok...

So I hear Larry is quite a furious pitcher in the league. I tried to goto some sports producers and even his agent Chip Daniels to get vintage tapes of his games, when i opened up my package ready to watch great baseball I saw this.....

attachment.php?postid=804523

I guess Larry plays a different style of hard ball :(

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

ok...

So I hear Larry is quite a furious pitcher in the league. I tried to goto some sports producers and even his agent Chip Daniels to get vintage tapes of his games, when i opened up my package ready to watch great baseball I saw this.....

attachment.php?postid=804523

I guess Larry plays a different style of hard ball :(

hey so why didn't u answer my question.:( So your point is to come on here and degrade people for what reason? Just curious. Oh your just so cool cause your a model that hangs in Pangea:rolleyes:

had to edit that last sentance in there tootsy roll? Fuck Pangaea, I usualy chill at ROXY and after hours it at Vinyl for that fresh Ketamine.

Alright there guy can you explain to me what a toosty roll is . Sorry i'm not up on this intelligent, sophisticated terminology that you use:rolleyes:

Ok kids, after browsing thru the plethora of shit posted here its quite apparent that 99% of you are the lowlife nerd/fugly herb populous. . . .

. . . and so on . . .

Listen up chucklehead . . . I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you've got one hell of a set of cahones trying to come on here and bash us all for coming together on this message board . . .

. . You seem to equate all us Vinyl and Roxy peeps as trash?? . . lemmie ask ya something? . .where exactly do YOU hang out? . . Spa? . . China Club? . . where? . . I don't see you backing up all your insults with counter points that could validate them. . . I bet I can call your type, cause I see this city CRAWLING with them . . I would bet the entire fucking farm on you being one of those sad excuses for a man who gets "fussy" because his hair is out of whack . . I bet you're one of those guys that delights in going to the spa to get a manicure . . . cause you know what? . . THAT'S ALL YOU'RE FUCKING GOOD AT . . .

. . you wanna know what's real? . . These people who are cutting into you for the shit that you spew . . Cause nothing . . and I mean NOTHING can take away the good nights that they've had with friends because of this board. . . Who THE FUCK ARE YOU to come on here and tell us that we're "fugly" and "nerds" for resorting to a tool of the 21st century to find people who have like minded interests? . . .

. . WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to come here and belittle these people for coming together to support the scene? . . .

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT MAKE ME LAMENT WHAT NIGHTLIFE COULD BE. . .and no matter how hard you try, no matter how good your hair looks, or how "Social Register" you put on the front to be, you'll still be standing there at the end of the night, looking in the mirror wondering why your soul feels so empty . . .

. . I don't care if you're glammy or Combat Krew, Roxy or Vinyl, B&T or Alphabet City . . . we all get DOWN and that's what the fuck were here for . . and if YOU DON'T LIKE IT then get THE FUCK OUT . . cause people like me don't want to know that people like YOU exist . . .

well put Raver boy. Pulizter Prize is on its way.

Put it this way, if you saw a bunch of monkeys with banannas run onto your lawn while your having a bunch of drinks with your friends, ruin it, desecrate it, and leave just to come back next Friday, you'd say something too.

well put Raver boy. Pulizter Prize is on its way.

Put it this way, if you saw a bunch of monkeys with banannas run onto your lawn while your having a bunch of drinks with your friends, ruin it, desecrate it, and leave just to come back next Friday, you'd say something too.

Oh please. You must be real far in life. Nice attitude..:rolleyes: You are just to cool for us all cause you hang in Pangea with the rest of the coked out, heroin junkie models.:rolleyes:

NICE SPY NETWORK YOU GOT THERE BRA!!!%7Boption%7D

Identical right??? Post other people!

Now i gotta go do cardio so get some rest, tanning salons are 1/2 price early in the mourning L.I people.

You are doing cardio? You need to lift some weights not do cardio

~~~wow! u look like a heroin addict first of all and second of all guys with grungy hair are "sooo last week" using ur terminology!.....im from manhattan btw...my tan is real since i came back from cancun....and even if u tried to buy me a drink i wouldnt take it caus eu proly put roofies in it since its the only way u can get any.....u think ur pretty buahahah th eonly reason u get ass is b/c of the "classy" coke whores u hang out with like that girl in the picture with u.......oh bw this is the year 2002 stop living in the 80's:rolleyes:

NICE SPY NETWORK YOU GOT THERE BRA!!!GoYou.gif

attachment.php?postid=804470

attachment.php?s=&postid=804718

Identical right??? Post other people!

Now i gotta go do cardio so get some rest, tanning salons are 1/2 price early in the mourning L.I people.

Lay off the heroin bra. It ain't doing ya any good. :rolleyes:

hahah tru I need to do cardio!!!

anyway not for nothing I guess I kinda agree with you that the board has gotten pretty gay since I joined but I still like it. and if you don't like our gay board then stop greasing your asshole you fuckin homo and leave us alone.

First off vinyl, exit , and sound factory, were are and I think will be about bringing good music to nyc. and thats why I go there to Dance my ass off not to bee seen by skinny fags in novelty t-shirts.

second

That club you are at in the picture looks like somebodys basement in brooklyn..

Third you don't even know us you Fucking moron, but thanks for making your ignorance apparent.

4th

It's about the music

I can't belive you would actually come on here just to pop shit Come to Lawler and pop your shit to our faces I dare you.

please bring your weakling model fag friends and that special underwear you wear for those big shinny balls you must have.

I figure you must have huge balls cause you pop shit to a bunch of people you don't know. half the girls on this board can kick your ass.. and yeah it does matter MIGHT MAKES RIGHT BITCH