Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wise words from the Sage Rizzo.

rizzo

Looks like Ronin's right testicle finally speaks out. Does it really matter who I am? Im Rizzo. I'm not angry, just pointing out the obvious because nobody else will.

You work doors at top spots? You prolly work the "back doors" on saturday nights if you know what I mean, save the drama.

attachment.php?s=&postid=804306

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo jizzo....what up...bigpoppa here.

it seems you are a little confused. you seem to think that you have a life or something. perhaps its from being skullfucked too many times. perhaps its from being gang-molested by your family. the world may never know. all i can say is instead of lashing out at everyone for your insecurities, i suggest that you shoot yourself in the head. its a quick and less painful death than the one you are about to receive.

yo yo yo, wurd BigPoppa? Thats sum strong shiz u pop brotha.

Insecure? None. Just pointing out that obvious virus which is this board. All the girls here post cutesy pictures of babes, hot flaming lips and all these enticing things which i find funny, because ironically 98.64021% of them are hideous pigs/trolls. Kinda like Sloth having Brad Pitt in his signature or some muscle man.

I see more of the "super hard NEW MATRIX ORDER" surface. You must be the muscle of the group where as Legend supplies the

K-Y and surgical gloves.

** Watch out ROXY!!! OUT FROM THE DEPTHS OF LONG ISLAND AND JERSEY, FROM THE DARK CAVERNS OF BROOKLYN, COME THE GEL COVERD DOMES AND A/X Tops!! WHO ELSE COULD IT BE FOLKS BUT THE NEW MATRIX ORDER INVADING NIGHTCLUB STAGES AND HAVING OTHER B&T TRASH LAUGH AND THROW L.I.T's ONTO THEIR RAGS!!! NwO 4 LiFE! ***

whats with all the gay shit? perhaps its a side of you thats trying to show itself.

and no, i'm not the muscle of the group. i'm a fucking wimp actually, but not spineless to the point of making fun of our looks. If you think you can judge us, why dont you post a pic of yourself for us to see?