Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone else not stand the Truck Horn at Vinyl???

Oh where the hell is your sense of adventure???

Sirens and Air horns are CLASSIC sounds. I fucking LOVE EM!!!

Everytime one goes off i start screaming. Nothing better than that rising WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH pitch to amp up a crowd when you're laying a sharp angry set of boom-clacka style tribal drums. :)

You'll see me stomping wildly the second that shit goes on.

From what I know, the DJ doesn't control it, Ariel the light guy does. Often, they use it to turn up the volume under, so you don't notice that all of a sudden the system is louder mid-track. So it has a purpose, though they could cut down on it.

Originally posted by klohe

AHHH!!! That horn scared me Friday!!! It's so loud!!! :shake:

OMG RIGHT??? SEE...someone else knows what the fuck im talkin about cause u were there the same night as me...yo wtf was up with that....scared the shit outta me too..wayyyyyyyy too loud...the siren dont bother me im talking about strictly the Truck horn. Btw..nice seeing you and holy fuck you and i have GOT TO BE..the tallest and shortest people on CP holy shit..yer head like comes up to my stomach lol. lata.

Originally posted by quoth

Btw..nice seeing you and holy fuck you and i have GOT TO BE..the tallest and shortest people on CP holy shit..yer head like comes up to my stomach lol. lata.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm 5'1", how tall r u?

Originally posted by ronalds

This year @ Space w/ Danny he said that he wanted one of those installed at Vinyl. He was killing them in Miami. I think the CO2 machines are next.

. . . that horn at Space was a Ship Fog horn . .and we're not talking a dinghy here . .we're talking a 150 ton Container Ship horn . .that thing was so fucking loud . . I hated it . .

. . If they get that in Vinyl I'll never go again . . that thing FUCKING SUCKED . . .

I think co2 machines are one of the greatest thing to happen in clubs...

I can never get enough of them, nothing beats a shot of cool air that cover the whole dance floor so that I cant even see my sticks right infront of my eyes, and then when it slowly fades away you see the sweet glimmer of all the lights everywhere.!! Definitely a heart stopper at times for myself when its positioned perfectly with a good track... ahh the memories