Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The feeling of absolute comfy-ness. . .

clubkat

Not worrying what panties you have on before they come off . . .

The self-consciousness of "omg, i didn’t shave for 2 days and he’s going see me!". . .

Not caring about the fact that you don’t have to have your high heels and purse to match everytime. . .but rather a cute lil sweat suit and your fav sneakers. . .

Looking at beautiful woman pass by and your just so happy they did. . .because he's still holding you tight. . .

The feeling of absolute comfy-ness. . .you've got to love it. :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

awww..."kitty love" <33333333

...i know exactly what you mean...I'll take comfy-ness before glam any day.

:::the clothes are usually easier to take off too::::tongue:

Nothing to add here.... I love comfyness and I love to feel this comfy way every morning I wake up and every night I fall asleep and the time in between :)

IMO...It depends on whom you're comfy with and where you are in life. Sometimes it's simply wonderful to have that feeling of warmth and belonging...and sometimes you want thrills and excitement, and not to be tied down to any one person. You'll know when the time is right for either feeling ;)

I wouldn't call that comfy-ness. I think I would use security. The fact that you are secure enough in your relationship not to worry. And trust me, most guys don't notice shoes and purse shit, and most don't care if you haven't shaved in two days, as long as it's not two months and we need the weedwhacker and a local tribesman to find our way around down there. And he will still be holding you tight as the beautiful women pass you by, and thinking "damn she's hot".

Originally posted by therunner

and most don't care if you haven't shaved in two days, as long as it's not two months and we need the weedwhacker and a local tribesman to find our way around down there. And he will still be holding you tight as the beautiful women pass you by, and thinking "damn she's hot".

like i wont be thinking the same thing :idea:

your security = my comfy-ness

::more of a girlie word thank u very much :tongue:::

Originally posted by therunner

And he will still be holding you tight as the beautiful women pass you by, and thinking "damn she's hot".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seriously though...its not a big deal to see another beautiful woman walk by and think "damn, she's hot". she doesnt really matter..all that matters is that ur still holding that one special person tightly in ur arms, and u should never let go :)