Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

sooooo...what is everyone up to this weekend?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by vicman

I'll be collecting dust in my place. I might go to Buzz for a while 'cos I need to boogie at least once a week, but it'll be a totally sober night for me...I dont thik I'll even drink.

I plan on seeing Spiderman at some point :D I think I'm heading to Glow on Saturday. I really didn't like that place the one & only time I went but I want to see Armin. We shall see....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chill this weekend. I'll probably go by Buzz for a little bit though. Gots some friends that are dnb heads an they're really excited to take over the main room. I def. want to catch Zelda spinning in the front room too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I'm laying low this weekend. I'd like to see Spiderman. Anybody up for a matinee this weekend?

you and tiny are planning on seeing Spiderham, I havent been to the movies in eons..i think the last I saw was Memento, if its Saturday, I would be up for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I'm laying low this weekend. I'd like to see Spiderman. Anybody up for a matinee this weekend?

A few friends and I are going to see spiderman this weekend. Give me a call :) I think we were talking about Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

ok, i hate to admit it..i have no friggin' idea what goes on in DC for 5 de Mayo..last year I was still wasted after Seaman in Buzz..theoretically I'm supposed to be mexican.

I think I went to see Dave Gray on 5 de Mayo last year (I was pretty exhausted from seeing Dave Seaman though...)

Well I'm mexican too and I never do anything for 5 de Mayo. I think its an excuse for everyone to drink LOL Not like we need one though, right? :D In case anyone is wondering, its not our independence day... that's in September :tongue: I think its the battle of Puebla.... right Vic? :rolleyes: Okay, that concludes my history lesson for today *giggle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Well I'm mexican too and I never do anything for 5 de Mayo. I think its an excuse for everyone to drink LOL Not like we need one though, right? :D In case anyone is wondering, its not our independence day... that's in September :tongue: I think its the battle of Puebla.... right Vic? :rolleyes: Okay, that concludes my history lesson for today *giggle*

yup thats correct, i always have to tell that to people. Our Independence day is Sept. 16, the battle of Puebla is the 5th of May, when the French were defeated...that whole damn war started of because we burned a french bakery shoppe..well that was the "official" french version.

your correct on the xcuse to drink part too, we dont need any,

i was basically born with a blue agave plant in my arms...

i recall getting drunk in my sisters baby-shower, and in fact I think I got drunk once in a tupperware party :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ihave no idea what I am going to be doing this weekend now that most everyone punked out of AC and NYC, it has been a long time since I went to the cinemas so I might do that. I really want to see spidey and maybe even something else too.

The fucked up thing about today is that when I woke up I thought it was friday, and have been thinking it was friday up until about five minutes ago, when a coworker said "you are the only one in the office tomorrow." And I said no, tomorrow is Saturday. It felt like my week just got extended by six months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I plan on seeing Spiderman at some point :D I think I'm heading to Glow on Saturday. I really didn't like that place the one & only time I went but I want to see Armin. We shall see....

Never heard Armin before, since ill be around DC this weeckend, is he really good???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ernextnation

Never heard Armin before, since ill be around DC this weeckend, is he really good???

Well I guess that's subjective :D I've heard some of his stuff (never seen him live though) and I really like him. Trancey.... don't know if you are into that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Well I guess that's subjective :D I've heard some of his stuff (never seen him live though) and I really like him. Trancey.... don't know if you are into that.

yup, ernextnation is into trancey sounds...alot of people have told me good things about Van Buren, but I have yet to see him, but more than likely I'll be collecting dust at home this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

yup, ernextnation is into trancey sounds...alot of people have told me good things about Van Buren, but I have yet to see him, but more than likely I'll be collecting dust at home this weekend

Yo whats up!!!

U know I like that shit, Im listening to an Armins set live @ Gatecrasher Carnival 2002, and sounds fawking good.

Forget about the dust thing and lets making happen this sat like the 'old times' :D .

Let me know if u wanna go...

Any1 else going ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×