Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper vs. DT

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Who'se to say a nice, sweet person can't be misguided, pig headed and blind though?

That's hardly a counterargument.

Im saying I know him on a personal level (most of you who judge him probably dont) sand I KNOW hes not not pigheaded, blind or misguided... is this so hard to undersand :rolleyes:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Deb, no offense but you are aiding me in my arguement here......and I thank you personally for proving my point.

I didn't make an attack on his personality cause I never met him. I made the comment based on perception of flow, musical ability, creativity, etc. and his fans basically have no clue thinking its the greatest music in the world when actually its bottom of the barrel material. Remember now, I am not talking about style of music, I never talk shit about someone's style, I am talking about the skills.

Try understanding what someone is saying before you reply.

I didnt aid you in your argument.. im none of what you said as well. I think all of you are pigheaded, misguided and blind.. b/c you cant see what us "draper fans" see.. Its so dumb.. And to say "his fans have no clue"... is Abso-fucking-lutely wrong! No matter how many times you say it or how you say it, your wrong. I dont know how you guys can say that the 5,000-7,000 in exit on a friday night ALL have no idea about music. I mean come on.. are you kidding me?!?!?

Quoting xhead247x "All im saying is that people talk shit saying they can do what draper does, so lets see it. Some people are saying they are better then draper, so if they have the greatness then lets see the success."

exactly... I see so many people with the board or screen names "dj.... something".. how come your not iwell knows and i have never heard of most of you guys? How come yoru not on flyers and djing in well know clubs in the city??? Oh yeah your a "DJ" so you MUST know ALL about music!! right? :rolleyes: I forgot Im not a "DJ".. so i know nothign and thats why i love Draper.. you know it all make m elaugh... lol sit home listeing to sets and you think you know all... :laugh: gotta love it

Originally posted by bebby6919

I didnt aid you in your argument.. im none of what you said as well. I think all of you are pigheaded, misguided and blind.. b/c you cant see what us "draper fans" see.. Its so dumb.. And to say "his fans have no clue"... is Abso-fucking-lutely wrong! No matter how many times you say it or how you say it, your wrong. I dont know how you guys can say that the 5,000-7,000 in exit on a friday night ALL have no idea about music. I mean come on.. are you kidding me?!?!?

Quoting xhead247x "All im saying is that people talk shit saying they can do what draper does, so lets see it. Some people are saying they are better then draper, so if they have the greatness then lets see the success."

exactly... I see so many people with the board or screen names "dj.... something".. how come your not iwell knows and i have never heard of most of you guys? How come yoru not on flyers and djing in well know clubs in the city??? Oh yeah your a "DJ" so you MUST know ALL about music!! right? :rolleyes: I forgot Im not a "DJ".. so i know nothign and thats why i love Draper.. you know it all make m elaugh... lol sit home listeing to sets and you think you know all... :laugh: gotta love it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah well.......

Originally posted by xhead247x

If this is a fact then its also a fact that you arent too smart, because if you can give people drapers next hit then why dont you:rolleyes: Why arent you spinning at any clubs then, and why arent you making money djing if you can:rolleyes:

$5.75 an hour... u knwo hes gunna get far in life... :blown:

exactly... I see so many people with the board or screen names "dj.... something".. how come your not iwell knows and i have never heard of most of you guys? How come yoru not on flyers and djing in well know clubs in the city??? Oh yeah your a "DJ" so you MUST know ALL about music!! right? I forgot Im not a "DJ".. so i know nothign and thats why i love Draper.. you know it all make m elaugh... lol sit home listeing to sets and you think you know all... gotta love it

You tell them bebby. Let them talk all they want its ok becaue we got Draper back. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe some the dj's on this board are just jealous because they arent where he is.:idea:

Im saying I know him on a personal level (most of you who judge him probably dont) sand I KNOW hes not not pigheaded, blind or misguided... is this so hard to undersand :rolleyes:

Congrats. you know Tony Draper on a personal level, want a cookie? The point is you can know him on a personal level but on a professional level, he can still be pigheaded, blind and misguided. As someone said, your a Draper fan so I guess this is a bit too much for you to comprehend.

Maybe some the dj's on this board are just jealous because they arent where he is.:idea:

If that were the case, wouldn't "they" be jealous of ALL the DJs that are more successful than they are? :rolleyes:

Christian..lol...nice seeing you Sat!! Even if only for a sec...:)

If that were the case, wouldn't "they" be jealous of ALL the DJs that are more successful than they are?

Umm no because maybe they like the other dj's so they arent jealous of them. But since they hate draper so much and think he sux and has no skills, then maybe they are jealous because they think they are a better dj then him, yet they dont have the success he has.

Try to think before you respond to a comment, it might help.

Umm no because maybe they like the other dj's so they arent jealous of them. But since they hate draper so much and think he sux and has no skills, then maybe they are jealous because they think they are a better dj then him, yet they dont have the success he has.

rotflmao...this thread has made my day :laugh2:

Jealous of what? Outside of Exit he is nobody. And thats the truth. He has no skills. He has no talent.....If he's such a "great" dj then why isnt he playing anywhere else??? It's because he does suck. No other club in the world would want to hire him. Just give it up already. Open your ears and listen to all the other possibilities out there. It isnt too late....:idea:

It has nothin to do with what dj is better, its all about opinions and which dj makes you move. Alot of people like some djs like DT because they are rated high and dislike draper cause he came out of nowhere. I heard Tenaglia plenty of times and it sounds horrible to me, just fucken jungle beats with no build ups, and puts me to sleep. Draper plays for large amounts of people, thousands. He doesnt play for the few "clubplanet members"

And how can you say people go to exit just for the club?? thats funny cause on the 26th...thousands were chanting his name over an unbelievable set of classics. I dont get it??

You tell them bebby. Let them talk all they want its ok becaue we got Draper back. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe some the dj's on this board are just jealous because they arent where he is.:idea:

:D I know... nah, its more than that.. but they will never admit.. the funny thing is.. no one has a "real" reason to hate draper.. it could be a little bit of jealousy tho.. they also say how draper belongs at exit b/c its a shit hole but if they were ever offered to spin there they would jump on it in an instant!

Congrats. you know Tony Draper on a personal level, want a cookie? The point is you can know him on a personal level but on a professional level, he can still be pigheaded, blind and misguided. As someone said, your a Draper fan so I guess this is a bit too much for you to comprehend.

ok your a dick.. Im not saying IM special b/c i know him on a personal leve.. its just a statement..and do you know him on a professional level..

example.. this past fri i went to exit with a few cp members... i saw Drapers Promoter and I was talking to him.. he asked if i was coming back to exit to work for him again or if I am just there for Draper.. i told him "Ive been coming for Draper but my freinds dont like him so I dunno what I am doing yet"... he asked why they hate him so much and I told him "b/c they say he cant mix"... (that is the only resonable answer I have gotten from you guys) and he went off and was like "I know tony as a friend and on a business level, he knows what hes doing.. they have no idea what they are talking about".

So if you say I have no idea your telling me his own promoter doesnt even know, get real!

ok your a dick.. Im not saying IM special b/c i know him on a personal leve.. its just a statement..and do you know him on a professional level..

example.. this past fri i went to exit with a few cp members... i saw Drapers Promoter and I was talking to him.. he asked if i was coming back to exit to work for him again or if I am just there for Draper.. i told him "Ive been coming for Draper but my freinds dont like him so I dunno what I am doing yet"... he asked why they hate him so much and I told him "b/c they say he cant mix"... (that is the only resonable answer I have gotten from you guys) and he went off and was like "I know tony as a friend and on a business level, he knows what hes doing.. they have no idea what they are talking about".

So if you say I have no idea your telling me his own promoter doesnt even know, get real!

Ok #1, I know I'm a dick, that's old news. Whether you think your special or not because you know him on a personal level is a tangent; the fact is that the discussion was about him on a professional level and you introduced to the debate discussion about him on a personal level which added nothing to it.

Finally, what is his promotor and friend supposed to say, "He sucks?" What kind of job would he be doing as a promotor and a friend? This indivdual may have qualifications to back up his opinion but as I see it, it comes down to the following. Anytime Teneglia spins at any club around the world, it gets packed. Does the same go for Draper?

Ok #1, I know I'm a dick, that's old news. Whether you think your special or not because you know him on a personal level is a tangent; the fact is that the discussion was about him on a professional level and you introduced to the debate discussion about him on a personal level which added nothing to it.

Finally, what is his promotor and friend supposed to say, "He sucks?" What kind of job would he be doing as a promotor and a friend? This indivdual may have qualifications to back up his opinion but as I see it, it comes down to the following. Anytime Teneglia spins at any club around the world, it gets packed. Does the same go for Draper?

ok #1 :rolleyes: and #2 :rolleyes:

Im done with this thread I have my own opinion an I dont ned to prove anything to you guys... I know he is a good Dj and a good person.. I feel like Im talking to a wall for god sake... its getting drawn out, repetitive and its been old for months and you guys are pathetic.... so I'm done with with thread as of now

**POOF**

ok #1 :rolleyes: and #2 :rolleyes:

Im done with this thread I have my own opinion an I dont ned to prove anything to you guys... I know he is a good Dj and a good person.. I feel like Im talking to a wall for god sake... its getting drawn out, repetitive and its been old for months and you guys are pathetic.... so I'm done with with thread as of now

**POOF**

#1 I was merely explaining to you that you shouldn't be so surprised.

#2 I'm sorry, was the language too complicated for you to understand?

Finally, so sad when people choose substandards. But the choice is yours underachiever.

you are all fucking retards for letting this thread go this long, simply put Draper sucks and Tenaglia owns, Danny Can pack it in around the world and draper can barely pack in exit, secondly bebby just because you are banging mr draper on a personal level doesn't make him a good dj :rolleyes:

Look who decides to bite my style and my lines now.........

What did I just say about Draper fans, they are just like Draper himself. No originality.