Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Big Fuck You Of The Day

mine goes to my greek friends! Who completely forced me to get trashed, faced, and stoned!

I had absolutely no say in the matter....and they even tied me up and kept me out until 3am knowing I had to wake up for work at 6.:eek: :eek: :eek:

:mad::zzz::mad:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

my big fuck you of the day goes to all does people in the subways who stand in the front of the door, start going in with out letting any of the passengers get out first. assholes!:D

oh mann i hate those people...I take the 6 everyday and EVERYONE gravitates towards the door ughhh

Originally posted by marcid21

mine goes to my greek friends! Who completely forced me to get trashed, faced, and stoned!

I had absolutely no say in the matter....and they even tied me up and kept me out until 3am knowing I had to wake up for work at 6.:eek: :eek: :eek:

:mad::zzz::mad:

hey now...i didnt know you had greek friends..add one more to the list...

My big FU goes to the woman in front of me at Dunkin Donuts this morning...making this poor guy re-do her order and insulting him with a polite tone in her voice...high maintenance hypocrite..

Originally posted by xtcgspot

FUCK YOU to ppl who disrespect

FUCK YOU to girls who play mind games

FUCK YOU to girls who dont leave u alone, and dont get the hint

FUCK YOU to nice weather while im sittin at work

FUCK YOU to car payments, car insurance, and credit card bills

I second everyone of your fuck you's.....

F.U. to the people the drive so slow in the LEFT, MIDDLE, and RIGHT lane here in Las Vegas... OMG the speed limit is 45 and they go 20 to 35 mph in the left lane!!!!

BANG :blown:

Then NEED to get a ticket for going TOO DARN SLOW!

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by jaybzee

definitly big FUCK YOU to all people in my class who just like to hear their own voices and never quit asking retarded, stupid fucking questions!!!!!!!!! whew, i feel much better..........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sadly, i think this is true of many classes...there's always that one crayon that isn't quite as bright as the others...

My big fuck you goes out to those who smashed my carwindow in order to steal my soundsystem. Thanks for the damage!!

I was lucky that Alpine did such a great job on providing me with so much safety features. So I only had a smashed window and a nice bill to pay....grrrrrr.