Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>IF You COULD have ONE MAGiCAL SPECiAL PoWER...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

What would it BE?

>I would want to be able to PAUSE time (everything around me, except me) ...Just like that girl in the Show "OUT of THIS WORLD"

:D :D :D

Imagine all the PoSSiBiLIES with this Power... :eek:;)

thats a good one..

hmmm well not to copy you... i think i'd pick the ability to fly. can go anywhere, anytime i want (and hey i dont have to deal with airport security anymore!) :D

What would it BE?

>I would want to be able to PAUSE time (everything around me, except me) ...Just like that girl in the Show "OUT of THIS WORLD"

I like that one ;)

There was a ducktales episode where Huey, Dooey and Louie had a time freezer, and they did all this crazy stuff...

What would it BE?

glow...you took the words right out of my mouth.

That has been a thought in my head ever since i was young and saw this wicked episode of Twilgith Zone...cept the shitty part of it was this guy had a stop watch that froze time...and while tryin to rob a bank vaults...he accidentally dropped the watch and it broke and time stood still FOREVER. Nothing moved except him...which is the downside cause u wanna eventually make people move once again.

Now being sick humored and sadistic...i have thought of all the gorgous women i see on the streets of NYC and how i'd love to fuck each and every one of them then unpause it like it never happend. Yes sick i know but u know damn well u would possibly do similar to guys lolol.

...or even think of that hot fuckin teacher u may have had in high school...think of how many times u wish u had a pause button to pause it...fuck her wildly and animalistically on her desk..then...go grab the uglyest teacher in the school...in which mine had this disfigured guy....strip him down...strip the teacher down...pose them so they are fucking on top of her desk now...return to yer seat...unpause the button....and laugh and be in shock with the rest of the class at yer embarassing work of art.

<------sick yet imaginatively creative. ;)

Originally posted by quoth

glow...you took the words right out of my mouth.

That has been a thought in my head ever since i was young and saw this wicked episode of Twilgith Zone...cept the shitty part of it was this guy had a stop watch that froze time...and while tryin to rob a bank vaults...he accidentally dropped the watch and it broke and time stood still FOREVER. Nothing moved except him...which is the downside cause u wanna eventually make people move once again.

Now being sick humored and sadistic...i have thought of all the gorgous women i see on the streets of NYC and how i'd love to fuck each and every one of them then unpause it like it never happend. Yes sick i know but u know damn well u would possibly do similar to guys lolol.

...or even think of that hot fuckin teacher u may have had in high school...think of how many times u wish u had a pause button to pause it...fuck her wildly and animalistically on her desk..then...go grab the uglyest teacher in the school...in which mine had this disfigured guy....strip him down...strip the teacher down...pose them so they are fucking on top of her desk now...return to yer seat...unpause the button....and laugh and be in shock with the rest of the class at yer embarassing work of art.

<------sick yet imaginatively creative. ;)

:eek::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I like that one ;)

There was a ducktales episode where Huey, Dooey and Louie had a time freezer, and they did all this crazy stuff...

ducktales....WooOoOOoo-OOoOOOOOooO!

anyways...i think i would want to read minds....very dangerous i know....but i would have a much easier time in my life if i could just be a mind reader......instead of getting mindfucked by guys!

Man all you motherfuckers been watchin tooooooooo much X-Men shit lol.

Telepathy :peeright:

...btw...Hows yer telepathy now...bet u didnt see this response coming huh. lol.

wow...im always angry on the boards yet..so nice and pleasant in person. ::inserkool-aidgrinhere::

What would it BE?

better hope you dont fall down a flight of stairs and become paralized in the process! think about it... everyone around u would be frozen, and cant help you..

I'm gonna take kingartur's, and say travel through time. but to also be invisible, cause i wouldnt wanna mess anything up.... so i guess that would be 2 powers... oh well. theres jus so many eras, and events in history thatd id wanna visit..