Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seeking fellow hedonists...

mirrororrim

I am new to this board, but from browsing about it seems as though there is a healthy portion of people who like to at least TALK about sex on here.

I am a hedonist in every sense of the word, and I am looking to meet others like myself. I am serious about sex and enjoy exploring every aspect of sexual and sensual experience. I'm a uninhibited, healthy woman with a high sex drive who is looking for some discreet fun. Are you horny? Frustrated? Looking to explore? Let me know who you are; we should chat.

And yes, I love to dance.

Brickhouse: I am sure that I would not be afraid of your hedonistic tendencies. We should talk! :)

Tommy: Thanks for the greetings! Hello back at you!

Spragga: What do you mean by the real deal? I am simply myself, and I call myself a hedonist because I am very dedicated when it comes to the exploration and enjoyment of a variety of pleasures, particularly the sexual ones.

I have many stories, but I would not pin my sense of sexual awareness or awakening on one experience alone. It was more of a gradual incorporation of many different experiences into my normal sexual routine. Having a woman kiss me for the first time (many years ago) was at first a shock (as many new sexual experiences can be) but it really opened me up intellectually as well as physically. Since then I have experienced much that I had never conceived of, before.

Never say never...

Originally posted by wideskies

what're the Hedonist resort things or whatever they are like? do people walk around nude and have sex all over the place n stuff?

*muses* probably not a good place to take someone on a first date...

Yep - it's exactly like that - all inclusive too - all the food and booze you can drink...I haven't been to Hedo II yet - my uncle's gonna hook me up for October.

Mostly couples go though - so don't go with high expectations of massive orgies...but it has happened sometimes according to my uncle.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by mirrororrim

I am new to this board, but from browsing about it seems as though there is a healthy portion of people who like to at least TALK about sex on here.

I am a hedonist in every sense of the word, and I am looking to meet others like myself. I am serious about sex and enjoy exploring every aspect of sexual and sensual experience. I'm a uninhibited, healthy woman with a high sex drive who is looking for some discreet fun. Are you horny? Frustrated? Looking to explore? Let me know who you are; we should chat.

And yes, I love to dance.

Considering the amount of geeks on this board, that's a pretty, shall we say, bold thing to state.

Originally posted by xxxpivo

i just want to hear about this search for pleasure...i am also constantly searching for pleasure ...

Okay... show of hands... who here is NOT constantly searching for pleasure. And those of you holding your hands up, what da' hell's-a-matter wit ya'?

:confused:

:eek:

Originally posted by wideskies

what're the Hedonist resort things or whatever they are like? do people walk around nude and have sex all over the place n stuff?

*muses* probably a good place to take someone on a first date...

wanna go:letsgo: :lickit::hump:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by mirrororrim

Brickhouse: I am sure that I would not be afraid of your hedonistic tendencies. We should talk! :)

Tommy: Thanks for the greetings! Hello back at you!

Spragga: What do you mean by the real deal? I am simply myself, and I call myself a hedonist because I am very dedicated when it comes to the exploration and enjoyment of a variety of pleasures, particularly the sexual ones.

you're not like one of those crazy ass people that i saw on Real Sex 32423 the other day are you? the ones that pretended that they were horses and shit.