Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Priceless!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zlatang

i need to apologise to these ppl in the pic, because if the pic was indeed taken some 5-6 years ago, ie if it's *vintage*, then they should in fact be revered for their sense of fashion originality....however, i need to re-phrase that - one of the guys looks like he's from 60s/mid 90s, the other from late 80s, and the third, who knows? the have such an *eclectic* taste, these guys....:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes:

Was the torn shirt EVER in style? :blank:

Originally posted by girly

haha funny and SOOOOOOOOOOO ORIGINAL

yeah I think ive seen this about 10 times.. its still funny tho.. most people wear glasses in dark clubs..

A) b/c they think its cool,

B) to fit in

C) b/c they are buggin face and the lights are too bright for them or look "cooler"

lol.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by £ddie

Was the torn shirt EVER in style? :blank:

i think that it was.....as i said look at alexander mcqueen's mid1990s collection - he had all these dresses which were torn, as if cut by a surgical instrument....you can see the traces of this aesthetics in hussein chalayan's design today....however, these guys have little to do with mcqueen and chalayan...:laugh:

Originally posted by zlatang

i think that it was.....as i said look at alexander mcqueen's mid1990s collection - he had all these dresses which were torn, as if cut by a surgical instrument....you can see the traces of this aesthetics in hussein chalayan's design today....however, these guys have little to do with mcqueen and chalayan...:laugh:

Key word here.....DRESSES

Why are so many people picking on the pictures?

Aren't we all allowed to chose what we like to wear?

I like all the shirts on the guys in both photos..

I think they have style and don't look like every other sweaty juice bag in sf..

That's how I feel

Originally posted by leinonhacol

Why would I have a complex?

I had that shit in summer 00..

The other pic with the 3 Guys are probally one of a kind shirts from Patricia Fields...

Why all the mean comments..

hmm, are we now to believe patricia fields is The Person Who Sets Trends, just because she chose the clothes for sex&the city?

anyway, there wasn't anything mean in those comments, it was just a fashion faux-pas that needed a comment. also keep in mind that when posting one's pic online, one risks getting comments -- nobody forced those guys to demostrate their lack of style to us...:rolleyes:

My some of us are very sensitive. It's called humor or comedy. Lighten up Francis', smoke a fatty, go pump some iron, do whatever it is you need to do in order to relax and locate that sense of humor. Maybe if the pics were more candid than a bunch of fucked up poseurs muggin for the camera it wouldn't be so funny, but it is, so learn to laugh at it. If it was me I would find it funny too (thank god it's not me).:puke:

Originally posted by lillizzy

how would you like it if someone took your pic and did something like that....

just think about it.

whoever did it, JEALOUSY!

i bet they themselves took that pic and posted it online, because they think they look so *kewl* :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: