Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial day party @ exit whos going I am

Originally posted by divadee

Just want to know who is going to the memorial day party at exit its on a sunday.

That's my 21st birthday goddamn...i will be most likely in attendance.

Go to the Bump and "..." forum for more info.

This is like the millonth thread btw started bout the rave, SUMMER MADDESS at Exit May 26th (Quoth's 21st birthday Drinkfest).

memorial day party?

would u happen to be referring to SUMMER MADNESS?

(i'm serious.. i am clueless as to when memorial day is:laugh: :laugh: ) if it is MOST DEFINITELY!!!

come on.. if you love trance u gotta be there...

JUDGE FRIGGIN JULES,

ARMIN "I GOT DEPORTED LAST TIME" VAN BUREN, CHRISTOPHER "THE AMBASSADOR" LAWRENCE,

EDGAR "I THINK I'M GEORGE ACOSTA" V.,

and the headlining act ~~~drum roll please~~~

DJ "I HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH THE SAME DECKS AS THOSE GUYS" THEO

guaranteed to be a great night at *gasp* EXIT. which i still have beef with since i'm a promoter .. yet i can't get into the damn place for free coz i have class during the friggin tuesday night meetings.... stupid :"%#@*> place!!! i gotta admit though i do love the talent comin in... even if draper is a mainstay there again.. whocares make the best of it!!!

Originally posted by crazydope

forget exit..ya need to take ur asses to the jersey shore...Seaside baby...the females are sickkkkk

Jersey shore :laugh2: :laugh2:

I will be there!! And crxtacy, it is summer maddness.

If anyone needs advance tickets let me know ;)

Originally posted by codica3

I'll most likely be there.. not sure though, have to see how funding is PLUS I want to probally go to Howells...

come on coddddddddddddddddddddy! as much as i love Howells..hes here once a mth......and how often does exit have a rave(sorta)?? u know what CROWD wont b at this one...so come on..its easy

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

come on coddddddddddddddddddddy! as much as i love Howells..hes here once a mth......and how often does exit have a rave(sorta)?? u know what CROWD wont b at this one...so come on..its easy

Yo I dunno hun.. we'll see.. yes, it's true, Howells is there every month, however, I've been fixing to see him for the past 2 months and so far I couldn't.. I dunno if I can pass up this month as well..

If anything, I'll be at both. :D

is this party an all age event? if so, no way in hell i would go. why, so i can party with 14 year olds?

isn't someone supposed to fart/queef/shit in the bouncer's hand when they do the body cavity check at the door?

and quoth, tight sig yo. ;)

Originally posted by kitty19

is this party an all age event? if so, no way in hell i would go. why, so i can party with 14 year olds?

I think it started off as a non ID event,but the flyers say 18 and up now

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

maybe....just maybe

is draper spinning at all? if so..what time? (need to know when to leave)

even without draper and it being 18+, its still going to be fucking packed like tiesto was

draper is not spinning.... :D

Originally posted by kitty19

isn't someone supposed to fart/queef/shit in the bouncer's hand when they do the body cavity check at the door?

and quoth, tight sig yo. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yup..dont forget to queef lol.

as for the sig: thanks.

make sure u come say hi to me and gmccookny its our brithdays that day damnit!!!!! Its an 18+ event. $45 in advance..i think ticketmaster has tickets...but not sure.