Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Tall Paul Review

I must say, FUCKIN AMAZING! So much energy, the crowd was all different types, might have been a bit to crowded, but still good. BUT I must say that eXit fucks over great talent again. They didn't{/B] even let him finish.... his music stopped, so they could do this stupid hot body contest. I must say, I did see tittes and ass, but towards the end of it you can hear people yelling, put the music back. That good 30 mins of nothing KILLED EVERYONES ROLL. Then after that spiel they started with draper.... wow... thank God i left.

Originally posted by fusionpnoy

They didn't{/B] even let him finish.... his music stopped, so they could do this stupid hot body contest.

What sort of club is that? World famous dj comes over and they do that,that's got to be a joke right?:)

i dunno

i felt like tall paul was holding himself back. ive seen him do much better sets. oh well

it didnt help that during his set groups of people were doing the draper chant, and that half the speakers in the club werent even on

i definitely feel that i overpaid...$35...fuck....

does anyone know what song he closed out with?

Tall Paul I have to say was better than the past 2 weeks of International DJ's that they brought in at exit. I was kind of startign to feel him then.. hello he plays LA LA LAND?? WTF was that about...Draper never even played that song!!!!...

TP = :blown:

The hot body contest was fucking dumb we had a bunch of lesbians screaming "Take it off" to every girl and saying shit about the guys and practically jumping on me and larry.I didnt need to see breasts and penis.. people have no respect for themselves, its a shame... The overall crowd.. well NO COMMENT..

I MISS ROXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Originally posted by bebby6919

Tall Paul I have to say was better than the past 2 weeks of International DJ's that they brought in at exit. I was kind of startign to feel him then.. hello he plays LA LA LAND?? WTF was that about...Draper never even played that song!!!!...

The hot body contest was fucking dumb we had a bunch of lesbians screaming "Take it off" to every girl and saying shit about the guys and practically jumping on me and larry.I didnt need to see breasts and penis.. people have no respect for themselves, its a shame... The overall crowd.. well NO COMMENT..

I MISS ROXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

heyyyyyyyy dont hateeeeeee.....sven vath had a sick mix of la la land..mistress barabaras was even better :D ...u just gota know when and where to drop it eheh..

Originally posted by starshaped

Originally posted by fusionpnoy

They didn't{/B] even let him finish.... his music stopped, so they could do this stupid hot body contest.

What sort of club is that? World famous dj comes over and they do that,that's got to be a joke right?:)

Ahhhhh starshaped, if only you knew how GOOD you have it over there.... This club IS a joke, every attempt to save its sorry ass has failed, and I hope it burns to the ground. I think I need to move to London.

. I was kind of startign to feel him then.. hello he plays LA LA LAND?? WTF was that about...Draper never even played that song!!!!...

uhm.... prob. cause Draper doesn't know what that track is. Either that or he was too busy dropping Rhythm Ready for the 4,000,000,000,000th time and didn't think of it :idea:

I wasn't terribly impressed with Tall Paul, I thought his set had very little energy.

The last hour was OK, that Hot Body Contest was a fuckin joke. If I was Tall Paul and I had my set cut off for that shit, I would be pissed.

There is no hope for exit, just give me PVD the 14th. I don't even care about Summer Madness.

Draper trainwrecking Going Through it was kinda funny , though :)

what kinda fcukin hot body contest was that, if your gonna interrupt TP's set atleast make it interesting ( . )( . ), that was my first time hearing TP spin, pretty good except for that lala land part :worry2: WTF,whateva......

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Ahhhhh starshaped, if only you knew how GOOD you have it over there.... This club IS a joke, every attempt to save its sorry ass has failed, and I hope it burns to the ground. I think I need to move to London.

So what are the good clubs? I was under the imppression that a lot of the big names are coming over there more often these days,is this not true.

Are the clubs that book the good dj's over there just cheesy clubs which book a good dj to make money off the name or have they got proper clubbers who go? What's the scene like?:)

Originally posted by starshaped

Are the clubs that book the good dj's over there just cheesy clubs which book a good dj to make money off the name

pretty much

there are some exceptions, like Vinyl for example, but its mostly just what you described

i miss turnmills :cry:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

[

i definitely feel that i overpaid...$35...fuck....

That definatly is a rip off,last time i went out i paid the eqivalent of $20 to see Tiesto,Talla & Hardwick. :)

I can only assume that it costs more for them to come over there.

OMG!!! THAT's the FuNNiEST thing Ive HEARD!! HOT BODY CoNtEST!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! Freakin' Ridiculous....in the middle of Tall Paul's set...its aLmost too hard to believe..If I wouldve went last night, I wouldve found eVERYOne that used my guestlist and giVen them THeir MONEY BACK!!!

Tall Paul was probably like this last night: :dj::confused::flame::bigfinge::2guns:

~~~i expected better but oh well...........he palyed a few amazing songs but i wasn't that impressed:blank:

nice seeing bebby4095, legend38, karch, bigpop, codica, laraver, if i left anyone out im sorry:tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

uhm.... prob. cause Draper doesn't know what that track is. Either that or he was too busy dropping Rhythm Ready for the 4,000,000,000,000th time and didn't think of it :idea:

actually.. draper hasnt played that song since his return b/c he retired it.. maybe you should know what you are talking about before you speak...

well when la la land came on and the TP fans were saying wtf is he playing this?.. hmmmmmm.. i dont think he should have played it :idea:

actually.. draper hasnt played that song since his return b/c he retired it.. maybe you should know what you are talking about before you speak...

well when la la land came on and the TP fans were saying wtf is he playing this?.. hmmmmmm.. i dont think he should have played it :idea:

LoL he "Retired" it.... that's the funniest thing I ever heard. Played to death might be more like it...

That's meant as no offense to you, btw, it's aimed entirely at Draper. As for LaLaLand, I never said that was necessarily a good choice but i couldn't resist the dig at Sir Tony... :tongue: