Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xenadrine without ephedrine

OK since there isnt a fitness forum (hint to moderators) I have to post this question here. Is there a huge difference in xenadrine with ephedra and xenadrine without it? I only ask because Im starting on it and i want to know if the results are much better with the ephedra.

Originally posted by liverlips

OK since there isnt a fitness forum (hint to moderators) I have to post this question here. Is there a huge difference in xenadrine with ephedra and xenadrine without it? I only ask because Im starting on it and i want to know if the results are much better with the ephedra.

Ephedra is what they make amphetamines from, im %90 sure that the xenadrine with ephedrine would be much more efficient than the one without. Also the Xenadrine that contains ephedrine has Guarana Extract included, which as far as i know gives you alot of energy. Though your health would be much more damaged by the one that contains elements above.

So its ur choice....

My personal advice, dont eat that shit at all, it doesent work.

Hope this helps.

Either way your metabolism will only get raised about 3%. However, if you are nuts, you could go with DNP and rasie it 50%.

btw - I do not recommend the use of supplements to burn fat. First you need to get you diet and exercise in line and after 4-6 weeks if you have came to a plateau, then and only then is it beneficial to add supplements.

Use them only for a brief time, if not you body will get use to them and you will have to have more and more for them to work and when you get off, the fat will return.

Good Luck

Nautica

I usually switch it up about every 3 to 4 weeks.

Presently I carb deplete during the week. Zero or close to zero carbs from Sunday until Friday. After friday workout I carb up. And I mean carb up. I eat everything I can get my hands on including pizza and mcdonalds. I do this until Saturday at bedtime. 2 of my meals actually consist of a cup of oatmeal and a can of apple pie filling.

Supplements consist of 3000mg to 4000 mg of ALA, creatine preworkout and l glutamine post workout and at least 200 g of protein per day.

Work outs during this include:

Monday: Chest and back

Tuesday: shoulders and arms

wed: Non e

Thursday: legs

Friday: Combo of Monday and Tuesday in order to deplete the system of glycogen, just before my carb up meal.

Cardio: Wed, Thurs, and Fri am.

Also ride mtbike on saturday and sundays.

The other diet I switch to. Is Low carb and high protein. I will eat oatmeal in the am maybe some brown rice at noon or before. After that it is lean meat and veggies. Last meal may just be protein. Only one cheat meal on this diet (Weekends are not as fun)

Supplements the same.

Workout: 3 days a week instead of 4.

Cardio - Much more active. Cardio at least 4 times a week and will ride mtbike a couple of times during the week as well as the weekend.

All weight training sessions are no more than 90 minutes and extremely intense.

As far as ephedrine or similar supplements. I usually only use them during the carb depleting workouts toward the end of the week due to lack of energy from no carbs.

Juice - None since I have been cutting. It has been at least 3-4 months since I have taken any.

Good luck

Nautica

Originally posted by tommyarmani

hey nautica, i too find the low to zero carb to be INCREDIBLE For fat burning... the only problem is the loss of strength & energy during training..is there any way to avoid lean mass loss during a cutting stage?

Yes, that is where the 2 day carb up is extremely important. Also, do not over train. Remember in this phase we are not trying to gain only maintain lean mass while losing fat.

As far as the energy goes. By thursday and friday, I am completely wiped out. This would be the time to consider ephedrine or coffee - just enough to get you through your workouts.

This diet is not meant to be used long term - only to help you get over the edge. Over a prolonged period of time it can be hard on the thyroid.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Yes, that is where the 2 day carb up is extremely important. Also, do not over train. Remember in this phase we are not trying to gain only maintain lean mass while losing fat.

As far as the energy goes. By thursday and friday, I am completely wiped out. This would be the time to consider ephedrine or coffee - just enough to get you through your workouts.

This diet is not meant to be used long term - only to help you get over the edge. Over a prolonged period of time it can be hard on the thyroid.

Nautica

Hell yeah, the old 2 day or 1 day total carb up. It always gets me going and gets you harder looking.

And I hear ya, by Thurs I am dragging ass and want to binge eat everything. I am about 3 weeks into my diet so the first week hell is over. But, the CEA stack is the best for cardio and energy:shake: