Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loosing weight fast

Ok...(no bullshit) this is what i did.

Breakfast - 2 eggs (no yolks)

Lunch - 1/4lb of Chicken Breast or Turkey breast or Roast beef or Salami

Dinner - 2 Chicken Cutlets non-breaded or One 12oz Steak

Trick is to eat the least amount of Carbohydrates possible. No corn, breads, pastas, pea's. Keep yourself under 25g Carbs per day. Read labels on everything. One beer is your Carb's for the day.

No Bullshit, ive lost 42lbs in 3 months. No really Strenuous excersizing, just about 45 minutes of cardio per day (Treadmill, bike, pool, etc...)

Another 4 of my freinds are on this kind of diet as well. They have all lost 10 - 30 lbs in a 2-3 month period. You can mold this into what suites you. Im just giving you the basis of what i did. I dont eat veggies or fish so you could incorporate that into your meals etc. Good luck with losing the weight.

Originally posted by asbrasileiras

Before "loosing" weight, learn how to spell the word losing. It's used quite often in a dieter's dialogue.

Why don't you stay over on the New York Board.........

There is no room for another Bitch here.............

Stop wasting time replying on a spelling error......... DUH

Yes, you can lose alot of weight this way, but it's so unhealthy! How many people even have the discipline to eat this way???

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Ok...(no bullshit) this is what i did.

Breakfast - 2 eggs (no yolks)

Lunch - 1/4lb of Chicken Breast or Turkey breast or Roast beef or Salami

Dinner - 2 Chicken Cutlets non-breaded or One 12oz Steak

Trick is to eat the least amount of Carbohydrates possible. No corn, breads, pastas, pea's. Keep yourself under 25g Carbs per day. Read labels on everything. One beer is your Carb's for the day.

No Bullshit, ive lost 42lbs in 3 months. No really Strenuous excersizing, just about 45 minutes of cardio per day (Treadmill, bike, pool, etc...)

Another 4 of my freinds are on this kind of diet as well. They have all lost 10 - 30 lbs in a 2-3 month period. You can mold this into what suites you. Im just giving you the basis of what i did. I dont eat veggies or fish so you could incorporate that into your meals etc. Good luck with losing the weight.

I lost 40 pounds in a 2 month span btw. sophmore and junior high school. I never thought i was going to lose weight, just stay fat forever.

But i did it, and this is how:

Went on a trip to Europe, and right there that changed my eating habits. I ate lots of soup, not much bread, eggs, water and juice.

I also did lots of push ups and sit ups.

Don't expect to lose weight by just eating less. You have to eat differently and be active. Now im one happy slim smurf :D

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I am disciplined enough, i take all my vitamins everyday (GNC's MegaMen), Eat my nice fruits, lots of water, un0healthy if you dont do it right.

if you are doing the atkins diet, which you are, you can't eat fruit... do you have any idea how much carbs are in your "nice fruits"?

I have half of an apple or half of an orange a day...thats approx. 22g of Carbs if you wanna get down to it. I eat nothing else with carbs for the rest of the day when i have my fruit. Im not following anything specific. This works for me, so i do it. It took me a month to figure out what i could get away with in the carb area. Still losing weight, im actually down to 176 now from 224. I just started a heavy cardio workout 4 days a week. Another 10lbs or so and i will start some light lifting. Im very happy with the way this is going. Like i said b4, personalize, you dont have to make yourself miserable trying to loose weight.

With every workout day you must: Stretch before workout in between sets and after complete workout.

*Depending how you want to break up your cardio:

1. Stretch & warm up (jog for 1 mile), lift (stretch), cool down (jog/run for 1 or 2 miles or extensive cross trainer for 20 or 30 mins)(stretch)

2. Stretch for your warm up, lift (stretch), cool down (all cardio - run for 3 miles or extensive cross trainer for 30 mins)(stretch)

Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri

warm up warm up warm up warm up straight cardio & stretching

chest back arms legs

cool down cool down cool down cool down

Chest

3 machines - Press w/bench (flat or slant) / Butterfly Press (bear hug movement) / Press (push up press or push out press) (to rise chest)

3 reps each (15 , 12, 10) (Start light weight & over the weeks you increase: 5 - 10 pds)

Back

3 machines - Lat Pull Down (long bar pull in front of chest) / Seated Row (similar to rowing machine - pull bar to mid chest to emphasize mid back) / Overall Back Pull (any machine that works upper, mid & lower back) (usually a pull machine)

3 reps each (15, 12, 10) (You'll be stronger w/back you may begin at 15 pds)

Arms (Biceps & Triceps)

3 machines each:

Biceps: Preacher Curl (seated bicep curl - arms over rest & pull up to curl) / Bicep Curl (standing w/bar raise/curl from hip to chest) / Seated Bicep Curl (similar to preacher curl - emphasize overall bicep)

3 reps each (15, 12, 10) (10 pds)

Legs

4/5 machines - Leg Extensions (seated raises for quads 10 pds) / Squats on Smith Machine w/bar (stand still position where you squat to a standing seated position & push up - 10 pds) / Hamstring (seated hamstring curl similar to leg extension but reversed - 15 pds) / Inner & Outer Thigh (similar to a thigh master for inner & outer thighs - 40 for inner, 20 for outer)

Your eating habits have to improve, you must eat 4 - 5 meals a day consisting of complex carbs & protein (not necessarily fat free but as clean & lean you can):

Example Meal:

Breakfast (Protein & Carb)

options: protein shake

protein bar

egg whites(4) w/oatmeal w/spreadable fruit (no milk or sugar) or yogurt

Lunch (Protein & Carb)

options: grilled chicken & rice/salad/veggies, etc.

tuna fish plain w/rice/salad

protein bar or protein shake (for fast meals)

smoke turkey sandwich (rye or wheat bread)

Dinner (Protein Carb)

options: grilled chicken & carb (rice, potatoes, salad, veggies)

protein shake or protein bar

egg whites w/rice, potatoes

Snack Meal or after workout meal: low carb & high protein

Snacks: peanuts, nuts, fruits, rice cakes......

Rule number 1: Portion control

Rule number 2: Eat low fat, low calorie foods (no snakewells cookies, bad, bad, bad)

Rule number 3: Drink lots of water

Rule number 4: Eat breakfast (very important) because you will be less apt to eat at night

Rule number 5: Most important for weight loss, get to the gym you lazy ass!!

the best way for me to lose weight was to eat my largest portion of food for lunch and maybe like a salad at night. exercising at night is essential too, but the only downside is that u might not be able to fall asleep so easily...keep the carbs on a minimum, drink a shitload of water, and MOST important, dancing at clubs! ;)