Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy fuck, Shawn Michaels is nWo!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by daisytcam

Geez, guess i gotta check this out next time it's on to see what he looks like now. Thought his knee was too banged up for him to go back to the ring?

He's been working out...his back and knee are healed and he'll be wrestling full time!!

Originally posted by spragga25

He's been working out...his back and knee are healed and he'll be wrestling full time!!

But in a recent interview he said the Shawn "Michaels" character was dead, and the fans will have to appreciate the real man, Shawn Hickenbottom.

We will have to see if it works out.

He is not healed up. He has had 1 match since WM 12. If he does wrestle again he will have to check his back to see if it holds up. He is argueably the best wrestler in the ring talent wise of the 90s... Before Austin, Rock, and HHH this guy used to have the only great match on each show.... He is the man but I think his ring days are over.... Hopefully I am wrong.

Originally posted by highmay

WOW YAY!! THIS EFFECTS MY LIFE DRAMATICALLY!!! :rolleyes:

Slit your wrists please...i gave a shit about wrestling when i was 9...

~~ i gave a shyt about cheerleading when i was 14:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~ i gave a shyt about cheerleading when i was 14:tongue:

LOL funny Helen.

Yo Highmay, you are a fuckin dick. If you don't like the thread, don't fuckin read it.

Do i give a shit about your cheerleading competitions? No, I don't care if you can hold a bunch of girls over your head while they do their loop de loops and tumbles, yet I don't comment on it.

Maybe that is where you pick up your drama queen persona from, hangin around a bunch of fake and bake females all day. Why don't you untuck your balls from between your legs and participate in a real sport.

But for now I must part, I have to go sllit my wrists :blown:

Originally posted by legend38

LOL funny Helen.

Yo Highmay, you are a fuckin dick. If you don't like the thread, don't fuckin read it.

Do i give a shit about your cheerleading competitions? No, I don't care if you can hold a bunch of girls over your head while they do their loop de loops and tumbles, yet I don't comment on it.

Maybe that is where you pick up your drama queen persona from, hangin around a bunch of fake and bake females all day. Why don't you untuck your balls from between your legs and participate in a real sport.

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by unclebuc

HBK won't be wrestling, atleast not right away. he is there to boost the ratings.

www.pwtorch.com

I am not crazy about the Torch.

Michaels probably still has a lot of ring rust to work out, we will probably catch him doing interviews and run ins in the upcoming weeks.

It is still nice to see him back in a WWE ring :)

LOL funny Helen.

:clap::clap::clap:

The Torch breaks all the news, and I am not talking about the website, the newsletter is a must for the real fans. Torch or Observer are the only 2 good reads for wrestling. I have been gettting the torch for 8 years bro... a must..

Originally posted by thesandman

The Torch breaks all the news, and I am not talking about the website, the newsletter is a must for the real fans. Torch or Observer are the only 2 good reads for wrestling. I have been gettting the torch for 8 years bro... a must..

Very true, but some of these newsletters put out stories, then add their own opinion as fact.

I read LEWD, it is pretty unbiased and very informative.