Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What song(s) do you hate?

What is the one song you cannot stand? Or maybe just the worse song you've ever heard...

Ben Sims - Storm

Someone actually sent this noise to me, my ears are bleeding!

And not for nothing but if I hear Rapture on KTU one more time, I am going to go postal on the program director. They play the same shit, day in, day out over and over. Thank god for the Creamer and K mix, I know Rapture is old but the C&K mix is the only one I can stand anymore.

Guest saleen351

safe from harm, never figured out why you people love it. If draper played it no one would like it... ps even the new mix sucks...:blown:

With Saleen on Safe From Harm.

Also Puretone - Addicted to Bass (any mix)

Probably the worst house song I've ever heard is either My Love is Your Love or Sexual. Either one is a bad song that brings back bad memories :cheese:

Worst song overall: Bad Kitty - Euphoric High (breaks track that repeats 'ecstacy' over and over again). I hear it's been blowing up in CFL for the last year, but I think I'll yak if I ever hear a DJ up here spin it...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

if you dont like safe from harm, you dont have the ear whatsoever

I fucking hate Dee Dee - Forever and Lasgo - Something.......CHEESE TRANCE VOCALS SUCK COCK

BG

No, YOU suck cock!! BWAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!! Cocky-cock Sucker!!

Originally posted by brickhouse

With Saleen on Safe From Harm.

Also Puretone - Addicted to Bass (any mix)

Probably the worst house song I've ever heard is either My Love is Your Love or Sexual. Either one is a bad song that brings back bad memories :cheese:

Worst song overall: Bad Kitty - Euphoric High (breaks track that repeats 'ecstacy' over and over again). I hear it's been blowing up in CFL for the last year, but I think I'll yak if I ever hear a DJ up here spin it...

. . OMG . . :laugh: . . . Sexual . . . :laugh: . . nooooo!!! . . . please don't unearth that pain . . . .

so far this year:

Franklin Fuentes - I Love Lucy (Robbie Tronco)<<<he has hit bottom

Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Through This(DnD Dark Mix)<<thank god no club play for this

Frou Frou - Breathe <<<any mix<<<i tried to let it grow on me but her voice is annoying

Jonathan Peters - Going Through it<<<sorry was horrid & still is

many more...this is all i could remember that were wastes on my HD....I'm not a huge fan of Safe from Harm....not bad not great...I think it was dropped when there was not much else out....IMO

there are so many it's hard to make a list...............

frou frou-breathe

breathe- rivera

sexual overplayed and overrated imo

and i know i'm gonna get beat up for this but............sandstorm

it was a great track when it came out but they have overplayed it for years! u can still hear it on ktu 3 or 4 times daily.

:blown:

Originally posted by mangledx

that god damn heaven song............

That is too f'n funny. KTU plays Heaven over and over, day in and day out. I am in hell when I hear that song! Someone please slap some sense into the program director over there. I think I hate this song more than any other song for sure!

Safe From Harm... most def overrated, but not a BAD track. Safe From Harm is a banger compared to some of the crap I've heard.

Come on people, I am talking about horrible tracks. Download the first track I mentioned, Ben Sims - Storm and you'll understand what I mean by horrible. The fact that someone would send that out is even worse. I dont think Tony Draper would even play that noise. And for the record, Going Through It is noise that only sounds good at some venues and the Factory if you're all banged up!

And that Daniel B - Gotta Get Through This is horrible, although very fitting for the gay scene in South Beach.

Mike Macaluso - Brand New Day... what was all the hype for?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dog6

so far this year:

Frou Frou - Breathe <<<any mix<<<i tried to let it grow on me but her voice is annoying

have you heard the real LP album version. its not club or anything but as a track is different and pretty good....

Originally posted by saleen351

have you heard the real LP album version. its not club or anything but as a track is different and pretty good....

True, different......but the vocals i neva got into....it just plain ol annoying me....i just can't listen to it....oh well....maybe her next release I'll get into.

I'll sum up my hates as a genre....cheesy-ass vocal crap!! If I hear that damn Brian Adams cover (who the hell makes a Brian Adams song into a dance song?!?) I'll smash the radio it's coming out of. This is why I've gone back to industrial with some hard trance here and there.