Trust last night?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

she might be "sillyrabbit" or somebody else

is she hot, oh no I feel this going nowhere, it's friiiiday and I have some free time that is never a good thing...........watch out bitches

back to the original topic:

trust was lots and lots of fun. DC folks left early and missed Donalds set. I say GODDAMN!!! He had me jumping for all hour and a half. I've never seen him before. All i knew that he was good at working the crowd. Boy, did he work us...Even from the DJ booth, which is very high above the floor, he tried to yell stuff to us. I like when he played:"put ur hands up in the air, put ur hands up in the air" the crowd went nuts. Speaking of crowed:it was not the usual Saturday crowd. Only the people who were there for the music attended, so the vibe was very good. No dress code, friendly staff - 10 different staff members thanked me for coming out last night - i kinda liked it. I think this party is gonna grow and hopefully attract only the crowd who are there for the music and not to grab asses.

Hey Lizard - I see you've received the warm CP welcome! Did they ask you to post nekkid pictures yet? Or fill out their "application." :D

It was so good to see D:Fuse last night. I LOVE HIM!!!! I got a new CD and an invitation for me and A1Wave to come party with him and his wife out in SanFran in July when he plays at 1015 Fulsom for Release.

All bow down before the Queen of DJ Whores!!!!

I really enjoyed his set. I was sad that it was so short. Trust was beautiful and the sound system was amazing. The crowd was a little iffy - but the bouncers were all really nice. I'd definitely go again!

Oh and Lizard - not starting in drama - but here's a little advice. If you are planning to post on a board - I wouldn't bad mouth them on another!

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

HYBRID??? huh? what? WHEN?!

they're coming back!?! :D

Not that any of you care but Hybrid was at Fabric last week.

HA HA HA, I love taking vacations!! Of course I will be forced to work until I die but oh well.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Hmmm, i kinda liked your friend last night...Wanna trade?:)

why dont you talk to her arthur? Perhaps you and her can work out a deal of some sort. btw guys, arthur is referring to my hot hispanic friend Ana. for more details PM Nautilus. anyway im def. coming for chris fortier's night. and you guys should too.

Everyone should stop picking on my room mate. I am sure she did not mean to sound rude! Lets just say she often has a way with words all her own.

She never means anything by it...well almost never.

Love ya Liz!!