Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Pretty People Place"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the sf board is pretty wack i will say i met a lot of people from it and hhmmm i'll keep mouth shut about that 1 but over all most message baords are nerdy and geeky and represent the uglyness about clubs

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

shook has been sayin this for weeks...but no one pays attention to what he says because ya just bash on him..SF def. fell off

lol true kid i mean any place i can walk into at 20 and acctly get with the best looken girls in ther and bec onciderd built is pretty wack cause i really don't see my self as good enough to be or get wut i can and do at sf and thats pretty wack and them staten out right the pretty people place is crazy i mean u kinda bring it upon your self to get made fun of if u state sh1t like that plus ther new web site banned my ip addy so i cant' even veiw it let alone post ther no more lol

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Tempts = Pretty People Place

both times i went there was vagina like no other:hump:

BG

wut u smoken kid the jersey shore = the uglyest place ther is if any shore clubs are pretty it would be in the hamptons cause nj is just toe up

Originally posted by shook

wut u smoken kid the jersey shore = the uglyest place ther is if any shore clubs are pretty it would be in the hamptons cause nj is just toe up

there are ugly people and pretty people and also just people...everywhere u go.....but to go as far as to say the jersey shore is the ugliest is just nuts....granted there are some cheese hoes.....but there is a large number of girls who probably wouldn't spit on u if your eyebrows were on fire

Originally posted by misk

there are ugly people and pretty people and also just people...everywhere u go.....but to go as far as to say the jersey shore is the ugliest is just nuts....granted there are some cheese hoes.....but there is a large number of girls who probably wouldn't spit on u if your eyebrows were on fire

not really babe if u toke a vote from a wide number of people i am sure alot wil lagree jersey shore is ugly i mean sayen the uglyest is a lil to much i will agree but i nevber said it was 100 percent ugly just like 80 percent and hhmmmmm bout the burnen eye brow thing LoL cute babe but on the real down the shore i get more lucky then i did in cali florida or well ny brooklyn seems pretty easy but still the shore is nasty and even the best girls down ther are pretty nasty and thats my oppion but hey i still touched them and will touch them cause damn pussy got no face LoL i mean damn u post on a message board chances are u are probley ugly and your from nj but u know wut if i get bored i would still try to fuk u even if i want notin gto do with u and might think your ugly and do u know y LoL its cause i'm a MALE and i have a dik

Originally posted by shook

not really babe if u toke a vote from a wide number of people i am sure alot wil lagree jersey shore is ugly i mean sayen the uglyest is a lil to much i will agree but i nevber said it was 100 percent ugly just like 80 percent and hhmmmmm bout the burnen eye brow thing LoL cute babe but on the real down the shore i get more lucky then i did in cali florida or well ny brooklyn seems pretty easy but still the shore is nasty and even the best girls down ther are pretty nasty and thats my oppion but hey i still touched them and will touch them cause damn pussy got no face LoL i mean damn u post on a message board chances are u are probley ugly and your from nj but u know wut if i get bored i would still try to fuk u even if i want notin gto do with u and might think your ugly and do u know y LoL its cause i'm a MALE and i have a dik

lol....i think i pretty much understood that.....my point was just...there are pretty and ugly people everywhere...no place is all pretty.......as for me being some sloppy loser because i post...u r wrong...i post cause i am bored....and it gets left at that...i do not go to meet-ups nor chill with anyone from the board((unless i already know them))......but it's funny because i agree with u a lot of times....like the message board thing...lotta girls on boards post like they are hot shit...and in reality are ugly as sin...it's funny......also the factory crowd being sloppy as of late is true too... so anyways......now that i wrote an essay...;)