Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL "I'm not going to PVD @ EXIT" Thread

white room friday = exclusively for PVD and his guests = not us

Im joining the club...Its not that I'd RATHER see Tsettos @ roxy, and Im not saying hes a better dj....but I'd really like to hear some great house and a shitload of rivera tracks ona phazon and enjoy myself instead of being bumped into 100x a minute and be asked for pills when im not getting pushed while attempting to enjoy PVD playing for a place with NO VIBE :)

Mike BuGouT

for a few reasons: I saw him @ SF and left after about an hour...after waiting in line for 2, $50 admission, 3 puked pills (too many ephedrines cause nausea)...headed over to Danny for a sign that he would not be there...turns out he was just runnin 3.5 hrs late...had a bangin time...my musical tastes have narrowed down to mainly house (PVD's sets were better for me A few years back), If the admission price doesn't break me,crazy ass crowds, or trancey siren beats, being spending so much @ Exit where I've always had nothing but negative opinions about, would def piss me off...I'm just gonna take my ass to Danny where I'm sure to have a better time....HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!

:party:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Im joining the club...Its not that I'd RATHER see Tsettos @ roxy, and Im not saying hes a better dj....but I'd really like to hear some great house and a shitload of rivera tracks ona phazon and enjoy myself instead of being bumped into 100x a minute and be asked for pills when im not getting pushed while attempting to enjoy PVD playing for a place with NO VIBE :)

Mike BuGouT

thanx for clearin that up mike :D ..so i wont be able to get in..:D ...

Mike BuGouT

~~exactly.....ill be at tsettos:D hopefully a lot of ppl will go to pvd so roxy isnt annoyingly packed i like a nice croud but not packedness(is that a word? it is now:idea: ) see u there hun........btw u were awesome @ matrix!

i love your sig too...lol

i am also not gonna make it to this one....when he was at SF last march....that was one of the best musical experiences i ever witnessed....7 hours of great music...with a VIBE....exit is SHIT...period....no ifs, ands, buts, or maybes!!....marvisi is robbing everyone that steps foot in that place on the 14th....

gonna hit up Roxy and then Vinyl....:)

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Shook, I am soooo your girl!!!

You konw I think you're hot!!!

PM me!!

SK13

lol i wish i was babe but i'm worken on it and hope fully 1 day i shall be it but any ways enough with my babblen ;) so pm me :tongue:

Originally posted by lillizzy

:rolleyes:

y the eye roll girl u knwo u loved the fact that some 1 postes on this and doesn't know wut a pvd is LoL i was playen tho he's some dj that i hear is pretty decent so if i get a good female vibe i shall roll and listen to see how good he really is and judge for my self wut day is it tho i am auctioning my self off at a jersey club on sat so i can't rock to exit till atleast 3 but if friday i am game ;)

PVD = Paul Van Dyk

The SF set was good, but not great. He was promoting Polictics of Dancing WAYYY too much. And he spun too many tracks from his last live set (Rosenmantagsrave). His style has changed, and so has the crowd. The last 1-2 hours of PVD @ SF were the best, it took him 45 mins to close. Maybe he thinks we don't know about Politics and should run out and buy it because we heard the tracks at SF. I donno.

Nothing beats old school 7 Ways/Out There & Back PVD at Twilo!!! NOTHING!! $25 to get in, space to dance.

I'm glad i'm not the only one sitting this one out. Mike - thanks for clearing up the white room thing, I figured it was only for special people. Maybe i'll check out Roxy that night, either way i'll be happy knowing that i've got an extra $40 to spend down the road at say... Area 2? Peace

Mike BuGouT

i agree 100%. i got no desire to see pvd at exit. id rather chill at roxy for free..it wont be a late nite for me anyway cuz i got work sat morning

pvd for 4 hours is an insult to all of us when he knows he should be spining till atleast 8.... this is week save ur money people danny t vs danny h is comign gonna be insane.. well not gonna waste any more time on pvd till the next time he comes very dissapointed over all this ... 4 hours thats ridiculous should be 8 anwyays exit u suck ass...thanks once again exit

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im just posting again cause i really like my SIG..and i think everyone should like it too...I love these women in my sig...I love my sig

i honestly don't give a flying fuck about spacegirl but DJ Rap and Keri are the fuuuuuuuckin SHIt!!!!!! Actually neither of them are _insane_ DJs but they're sooooo hot it more than makes up for it :

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: