Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a new favorite drink. Any suggestions?

I'm bored of my current selections. Generally I'm drinking the following:

Midori or Amaretto sour

Stoli vanilla & ginger ale (still love that)

cosmopolitans

apple martinis

shots include black haus (faaave), grand marnier usually

So does anyone have some favorite drinks of their they'd like to share? I tend to get grossed out by anything that is nasty strong, so if it tastes like bitter nasty crizzap, i'm probably not gonna want to choke it down :vomit2:

:pint:

one you can get, even at a dive--->vodka, peach schnapps, and 7up

In England I had to always give recipies for cocktails (unless it was a trendy bar).... that and malibu and diet coke was all I could drink without a hassle

Originally posted by barvybe

try a surfer on acid

don't have any idea whats in them

i know they make them at Bahi on 3rd ave and 21st. brad there makes killer ones. will fuck you up and taste good. maybe not an all night drink though...

surfer on acid is malibu, yagermeister and pineapple juice....

if u like the fruity kinds of drinks, a good one to try is a blue hawaiin- malibu, blue curacao and pineapple juice... YUM.

007's are good too- stoli orange, orange juice and 7up

didn't know you were...

where (pm if you don't want to announce)

i used to a bit way back when

lavendermenace bartened for years...she takes good care of me if i need a little something something to put me to sleep...hahahah!

Grey Goose "O" and 7up....(careful they don't taste strong but 6 of them did me in last week...I guess the shots and smoking didn't help!)

Ketel & 7 also good....

captain & ginger (if you like stoli vanilla & ginger try these - taste like cream soda)

Hmm, my personal favorites are Red Devils - though not *nearly* enough places in NY/NJ know how to make them and make them right!

Following that I'd say my number 1 drink of the moment is by FAR a Long Island Ice Tea with Margartias right being that! (with an extra shot of tequila on the side to pour in after my first sip)

Best Place for Red Devils - Apple's Restaurant

Best Place for L.I.I.T's - Emerald Pub on Spring.

Margaritas is still a major toss up - - - Id have to say anywhere in Vegas! lol

Shots....go for Stoli-Orange Chilled Vodka. Its not bitter and goes down smooth - but make sure its chilled! ;)

DJJON....Fat Bastard huh? Thats some good as wine!! ;)

i drank this shit once....it was jager, bacardi 151, and like 2 or three other hard ass liquors. the guy mixed it up and lit it on fire. i took two shots of it. i don't even remember what the shit tasted like i was out cold.