Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
paparazzivip

POWER, MONEY and RESPECT

There is only one person in Washington, DC who gets more love than Michael Jordan, Dikembe Mutombo, Patrick Ewing and Mike Tyson ...

I found out that it was (the mysterious diamond magnate) Andre Action Jackson after I witnessed him (in Georgetown) at a packed CAFE MILANO discreetly entertaining Andrea Bocelli, the Gypsy Kings, supermodels Nadege du Bospertus, Naomi Campbell and actress Thandie Newton ... all at his table. Jackson was a class act, and his tab ended up being more than his chartered flight from the Congo.

Originally posted by paparazzivip

There is only one person in Washington, DC who gets more love than Michael Jordan, Dikembe Mutombo, Patrick Ewing, Mike Tyson and the Runner...

Notice how they are all black men.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by paparazzivip

There is only one person in Washington, DC who gets more love than Michael Jordan, Dikembe Mutombo, Patrick Ewing and Mike Tyson ...

I found out that it was (the mysterious diamond magnate) Andre Action Jackson after I witnessed him (in Georgetown) at a packed CAFE MILANO discreetly entertaining Andrea Bocelli, the Gypsy Kings, supermodels Nadege du Bospertus, Naomi Campbell and actress Thandie Newton ... all at his table. Jackson was a class act, and his tab ended up being more than his chartered flight from the Congo.

what the fuck are you talking about?

peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

did peter piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?

if peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,

where's the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked?