Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Roxy!

NYC IS ALL ABOUT THE LOVE SO IF U SHOW US SOME U GET IT RIGHT BACK... MAYBE THINGS U SAY ABOUT RUNNIN THE JOINT AND WHAT NOT ARE TRUE BUT DONT GO SAYIN CERTAIN DJ'S ARE NO GOOD AND THAT OTHERS ARE... THATS YOUR OPINION BASED ON THE WAY U LISTEN TO MUSIC AND FOR OTHER PEOPLE IT COULD BE AWESOME...DON'T GO CONFUSING GOOD MUSIC WITH YOUR MODEST OPINION CUZ NOT EVERYONE THINKS THE SAME WAY AS YOU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by highmay

now since you already stated that this was your last post, i guess telling you to prove me otherwise would be pointless...so if someone else would like to step up to bat, by all means, prove me otherwise...

Ok Highmay ive gotta step up on this one..... Because although I agree with Jason's original statement you have taken it beyond that...

It is closed minded people like you that really hurt this Industry and and while standing on your rock and preaching your views..You have forgotten the basis to clubbing in general..wich is HAVING FUN!! And all Jason was saying is that by supporting local talent (not just Jason) and showing club owners and thier promoters that they dont always have to spend a wad of cash to make money (Mr economics) eventually at least the price's might go down and the actual entertaiment value of the night will go up (show's singers, etc...)Along side the Super DJ's....

That being said I will be the first to admit that a DJ is worth his draw, because I know I havent worked in NY for the past two years because theres a limit to the cut I am willing to take, especially since I work nearly every weekend out of town at full price..

But I also agree that some of the fee's have gotten out of hand, I mean in the end its just a person spinning records!!! granted theres expensis (records arent cheap!!) and Studio equipment costs a fourtune!!! but anywhere over 10 or 15K is too much in my opinion but whatever ..

The point here is that if we dont support our local talent then they in turn will never grow!! ...it is this sort of mentality that drove Eric Morillo, Roger S and alot of our increadible local talent to go over seas in the first place!!!!! and now that we have all finally somewhat grown up, and we understand the music a little more, we are all gonna just fly our talent in??? its stupid..... I am sure there must be some DJ you like here in NY... so all I am saying is go support him/her but at least your helping the quality of club life in general here in NY, and if it sucks that bad that you cant stand anybody local, I think its obviously because you have had you mind closed for so long that you havent really given anybody a chance....

I mean look dude from a production/remixing point of view it has taken me almost three years to gain respect again in this industry, and not because I am a total cheese ball like you would like to think cuz I know you have been there in your little chair saying (OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK DOES GUIDO KNOW ALL HE KNOWS IS BUILD UPS AND SHIT) well my friend if you took a second you would see that I am so much more eclectic than that (I have done everything from being the first american remixer to remix Depeche Mode to engineering a De La Soul album) and I am not bragging but its just people sometimes dont realize what it takes to get ahead in this business and especialy if you are a good person and dont like stepping on toes on your way up!! so no thank you I dont want a cookie.....LOL !! but because I was pigeon holed by the Razor N Guido "Do it again" mentality I have suffered for the past few years fighting stigmas that were put upon me by closed minded people like you...

My point is, What if the next Paul Van Dyke is here in NY?? we will never find out cuz the poor kid wont be able to survive with his own people not supporting him...

So in closing all I can say to you HIGHMAY is, lighten up !! and remeber we are talking about parties!! not Presidential Canidates....and please be a little more open minded ....understand that I am not bashing you but I am mearly saying that you were a little to hard on someone that was just giving props to the people that allowed him to do what he loves...and was asking everyone else to keep up that positivity...

I hope you understand where im comming from.... Sorry for the long post

This is yet another reason why shutting down Twilo was a HUGE mistake. No one EVER complained when it was open about these types of issues. People, it's all about money when you get to the these levels as a DJ. Can you imagine, first you get a residency at SF or Vinyl as a local, and before you know it, $20K per night? That is serious cheese.

So, I'm off to Ibiza to hear some serious music in a perfect setting. Sun, warm air, sexy women, smiles...worth $25 to get in. Now, going to Exit w/ the crowd to see someone spin for 4 hours @ $40??? No way, I'll mix my own.

Originally posted by jasonojeda

Guess what, Mr. Commercial DJ? The reason why we want PvD, Sasha 'n' Digweed, Parks 'n' Wilson, AvB, etc. etc. is because THEY ARE BETTER THAN Jonathan Peters, Anthony Nero, Boris, Johnny Vicious, Benji Candilario, and You combined...

This is why none of the DJ's post on this site anymore, with comments like this makes me laugh......Jonathan Peters sucks......but for some reason he has been packing out the same room for over 4 years at sometimes over 24 hours a set. All the people above with the exception of Nero (has not been around to long) have been around for years always doing a good job maybe not what you like and that is cool, I honestly am not crazy about hard music which Jonathan plays, but I will also tell you in the same breath he is the best resident DJ (and works records like a mother fucka) in NY and has proven that in his history at Factory and before that Mirage. It is called RESPECT highmay why don't you try and find some in that small mind of yours, I respect that you like PVD and S&D but that does not mean that I have to....it is called having a choice. This is my last post on this subject.

:

well, on the first note regarding JP, highmay pretty much covered it.. but just to add... by your logic, draper is one of the best dj's in the city as well... better then you actually... flaw in your train of thought, but i'm sure thats not what you meant...

as for your comment here, "This is why none of the DJ's post on this site anymore," waaaaaaaaaaaaa.. cry me a fuckin river pal... your dj's, therefore by necessity, you are in the public spotlight... you will be scrutinized under a microscope if someone feels like wasting there time doing so... but take it like a man.. i mean, every time i've seen you post, whether it be vip, or here or wherever, you constantly make jabs at the upfront nature of this board... suck it up and take the good w/ the bad.. if dj's arent' posting on here b/c they're afraid of getting negative feedback or being criticized, then thats sad... politicians get abused constantly, and they handle it rather then just avoid it... you just lost some respect in my book... of course i'm sure you really dont' give a shit... i mean, i know i wouldnt' if i were in your position.. but its still my opinion and i have that right to voice it... rather then complain about this board, why not try and face your critics and not complain b/c they dont' just kiss your ass... case in point: not a couple years ago, before just about anyone on this board like JV, i was clearly the minority... when i did bring up his name, he was bashed heavily by board members... yet he, who had never posted before, came on simply to address the bashing... he handled it well, took the criticism, made his a case for himself and, i think, gained a lot of respect for it...

Ok everyone knows me as a sound tech & thats all I usually post twards is sound related issues, but I started as a DJ and a producer/remixer and I have a hit record under my belt not braging just informing people that dont really no who I am and what I`m about accept for the work that I do as a tech and I have been clubbing in NYC since the mid 80`s & I will say my peace on this whole discussion & the scene here in NY.

This is some of the problems with the scene here in NY, One of them is these overpriced / Out of town DJ`s that these club owners/Promoters are bringing in. See we will never see the next Junior or Johnathan or Danny or the Body and Soul DJ`s or the next who ever because its not gunna be possible if you have a diff DJ every week from what ever country playing here & then that leaves no room for the local talent that we have here in NY.

Ever notice some of the djs that play here have a I dont care attitude behind the turntables? the reason that they dont care is because there gone at the end of the night and could really care less about how it effects our scene they got there money. Then we suffer for that as a club community & this is a big problem. See when you have a diff dj every week you can not have any consistancy its not possible another reason why the scene is stagnent.

The other prob with a diff DJ every week, is that there is no way to develope any kind of club family because you have diff faces each week in the club and thats no fun either. This is why Danny & Junior and Johnathan and the Body and Soul DJs have such a great following it`s because the people know what there getting when they go to any of these djs parties plus you have your club family there as well which makes the party that much more fun and the reason why that these DJs are so well known is because of the days when you had the same DJ every night and thats why there legends in NYC night life its because these DJ`s come from those days & because the public got to hear them every week and there parties are successful parties because it was & is consitant to this day.

Look at any party that has a diff DJ every week, it does`nt last very long because its not consistant & at these prices that it costs to get into club people are gunna feel more comfortable Knowing what there gunna get when they walk through the door of the club not wonder if there gunna have a good time at 40 or 60 dollars to get in plus parking and drinks.

Back in the day you would rent a room to throw an event with S&D or who ever now every week its a one off at these clubs & this is a major problem again because there is no consistancy so this hurts the clubs and the scene because there is no room for the local DJ to become known because they never get a shot to play and try to develop any kind of scene or sound.

The other prob which has already been addressed is the over priced fees that these clubs have to pay so if you hire say S&D its 10-15,000 a piece or maybe more plus hotel and first class travel to and from plus all meals so these clubs are in the hole already for the night at least $50,000.00 depending what DJ they bring in and they havent even spent any money on promotions yet which is prob another $10,000.00 on top so there is not a dime left to put into decor or Sound which is very important for the party or anything else that makes the party that much more fun this is why most of these partys are not any fun & don`t last very long because it is just way to much for the clubowner to do every week.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

Originally posted by PFloyd40

well, on the first note regarding JP, highmay pretty much covered it.. but just to add... by your logic, draper is one of the best dj's in the city as well... better then you actually... flaw in your train of thought, but i'm sure thats not what you meant...

as for your comment here, "This is why none of the DJ's post on this site anymore," waaaaaaaaaaaaa.. cry me a fuckin river pal... your dj's, therefore by necessity, you are in the public spotlight... you will be scrutinized under a microscope if someone feels like wasting there time doing so... but take it like a man.. i mean, every time i've seen you post, whether it be vip, or here or wherever, you constantly make jabs at the upfront nature of this board... suck it up and take the good w/ the bad.. if dj's arent' posting on here b/c they're afraid of getting negative feedback or being criticized, then thats sad... politicians get abused constantly, and they handle it rather then just avoid it... you just lost some respect in my book... of course i'm sure you really dont' give a shit... i mean, i know i wouldnt' if i were in your position.. but its still my opinion and i have that right to voice it... rather then complain about this board, why not try and face your critics and not complain b/c they dont' just kiss your ass... case in point: not a couple years ago, before just about anyone on this board like JV, i was clearly the minority... when i did bring up his name, he was bashed heavily by board members... yet he, who had never posted before, came on simply to address the bashing... he handled it well, took the criticism, made his a case for himself and, i think, gained a lot of respect for it...

who bashed vicious:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

:clap2: :clap2:

Originally posted by soundmanshorty

Ok everyone knows me as a sound tech & thats all I usually post twards is sound related issues, but I started as a DJ and a producer/remixer and I have a hit record under my belt not braging just informing people that dont really no who I am and what I`m about accept for the work that I do as a tech and I have been clubbing in NYC since the mid 80`s & I will say my peace on this whole discussion & the scene here in NY.

This is some of the problems with the scene here in NY, One of them is these overpriced / Out of town DJ`s that these club owners/Promoters are bringing in. See we will never see the next Junior or Johnathan or Danny or the Body and Soul DJ`s or the next who ever because its not gunna be possible if you have a diff DJ every week from what ever country playing here & then that leaves no room for the local talent that we have here in NY.

Ever notice some of the djs that play here have a I dont care attitude behind the turntables? the reason that they dont care is because there gone at the end of the night and could really care less about how it effects our scene they got there money. Then we suffer for that as a club community & this is a big problem. See when you have a diff dj every week you can not have any consistancy its not possible another reason why the scene is stagnent.

The other prob with a diff DJ every week, is that there is no way to develope any kind of club family because you have diff faces each week in the club and thats no fun either. This is why Danny & Junior and Johnathan and the Body and Soul DJs have such a great following it`s because the people know what there getting when they go to any of these djs parties plus you have your club family there as well which makes the party that much more fun and the reason why that these DJs are so well known is because of the days when you had the same DJ every night and thats why there legends in NYC night life its because these DJ`s come from those days & because the public got to hear them every week and there parties are successful parties because it was & is consitant to this day.

Look at any party that has a diff DJ every week, it does`nt last very long because its not consistant & at these prices that it costs to get into club people are gunna feel more comfortable Knowing what there gunna get when they walk through the door of the club not wonder if there gunna have a good time at 40 or 60 dollars to get in plus parking and drinks.

Back in the day you would rent a room to throw an event with S&D or who ever now every week its a one off at these clubs & this is a major problem again because there is no consistancy so this hurts the clubs and the scene because there is no room for the local DJ to become known because they never get a shot to play and try to develop any kind of scene or sound.

The other prob which has already been addressed is the over priced fees that these clubs have to pay so if you hire say S&D its 10-15,000 a piece or maybe more plus hotel and first class travel to and from plus all meals so these clubs are in the hole already for the night at least $50,000.00 depending what DJ they bring in and they havent even spent any money on promotions yet which is prob another $10,000.00 on top so there is not a dime left to put into decor or Sound which is very important for the party or anything else that makes the party that much more fun this is why most of these partys are not any fun & don`t last very long because it is just way to much for the clubowner to do every week.

www.systemsbyshorty.com

Very well said.

Mr. ShortmanSoundman:

I see where you're coming from. In MY opinion, though, I am someone who wants to get the best value for my dollar. Listening to a local talent is something I DO enjoy, but not anything I would want to dedicate myself to, because I'm then not taking full advantage of the other immense opportunities that NYC has to offer. One example of that is the big name DJ that a club paid a lot of money for to bring in for my musical pleasure...

Think of how stupid you would sound if you say "Fuck Sasha and Digweed. I'm going to listen to Jonathan Peters." LISTEN TO YOURSELF. You're basically saying "Fuck the best DJs in the world. I'm going to go waste my Sunday while listening to the same music I heard the week prior and the week before last. There is a family at SF which I am dedicated to. Yeah, let's do that, AGAIN. I hope plays 'Going Through It' because I still haven't gotten sick of it since he first dropped it last year." FUCK THAT SHIT. Appreciate the best in electronica and stop having hissy fits about me expressing that.

Guido Osario: I am sooooooooo closeminded. To me, Fun is having John Digweed drop "Smoke Piece!" in NYC while I'm dancing next to the two guys who created the fucking song (something which I didn't take advantage of on April 13th, but oh well...). Fun to me is a group of people dancing to music and appreciating the fact that everyone else loves the same shit they do. Fun to me is showing respect to your fellow clubbers. Fun to me is positivity. Therefore, Fun to me is NOT roxy, is NOT Timmy Regisford for 10th consecutive week (even though I love his shit), and is NOT meat-market-motivated people on the same dancefloor as I am. Fun to me is NOT going to the bathroom at the World when DT and DD were spinning and having to listen to an ignorant GUIDO make racist and insensitive comments regarding gay blacks as they are passing him by. Is that Fun to you? Is this what makes me so closeminded?

Cmon...give me a break, let this shit go, and let's all enjoy Tenaglia and Howells with positive motivations this Saturday, ok?

Highmay I see where your coming from and I`m not saying fuck whoever DJ but I am saying we need to develop a new talent in NYC & that`s why people need to throw raves again for that reason alone so theres an outlet for your diff djs at those raves to go see and here plus the mentalty of a diff DJ every week is why these clubs are not lasting very long. Highmay how many times did a club have a diff DJ you`ve never heard of and you passed on goin out to that club that you like and you did`nt go out that night because of that reason and you didnt enjoy what you did that evening but you were wishing there was a dj you were familiar with playing that night now multiply that times how many other clubbers there are like you and this is one of the reasons why these clubs are failing & you cant pay bills on one big night a month and when you have no consitancy in a club you end up with one big night a month and it is very exspensive to run a club today.

So you see this is a problem still that we can`t find a new fresh DJ to carry on the scene to the next level and its because we keep having these one offs at all of our venues save the one offs for raves thats what made them raves.

So we need to find a club owner that will back the next whoever have faith in his choice and not make the DJ feel threatend that his party and ideas of music is gunna be over in two weeks and create something in our own backyard.

See when we first had S&D at Twilo the first 6-8 months the party was not successful I know this because I was the sound tech during that period at Twilo but Mike had faith in his ideas and stuck to his guns with them and look how successful those two are in America now and its because of the managment at Twilo that there this successful in America. They new how to run a club and they took chances thats why every club that the owners of Twilo have owned were the legendary clubs of NY.

This is not europe this is New York and we need to develope the next big NY DJ so we have our own sound to dictate to the world. See we are to worried about what is happening everywhere else and it was`nt like that yrs ago.

See NY was once the club capital of the world and now we have shit as far as nightlife is concerned. We had so manny diff kind of clubs happening back then it was`nt evn funny. You had 54 with high energy music you had the Garage with Larry you had the Better Days with Tee Scott that was funk and soul and Sleeze then you had all these other clubs to many too mention with these diff styles of music and there was a variety of music to choose from and it was always diff so it was interesting.

Then years later you had your house seen again there was a variety then too because these DJ`s mixed it up with the new house and the old house/classics and it was alot more fun back then compared to now.

Today you have one style of music and everyone trying to mimick the big whoever DJ. Now this is another prob. So we need a club owner that is willing to take chances and find the next big DJ that will take chances with diff musical themes so the crowd will open there minds up to diff styles of music, but its gunna take a DJ that can make his crowd musically trust him to do that so we dont have copy cat DJs and we can find someone to respect and not rip them appart on these boards

As far as the european DJs are concerned there good DJs but once in a while we can bring in a big whoever from over seas so its a change and fresh but not every week. But I think you have very valid points Highmay

www.systemsbyshorty.com

Originally posted by highmay

Guido Osario: I am sooooooooo closeminded. To me, Fun is having John Digweed drop "Smoke Piece!" in NYC while I'm dancing next to the two guys who created the fucking song

Fun to me is NOT going to the bathroom at the World when DT and DD were spinning and having to listen to an ignorant GUIDO make racist and insensitive comments regarding gay blacks as they are passing him by. Is that Fun to you? Is this what makes me so closeminded?

Cmon...give me a break, let this shit go, and let's all enjoy Tenaglia and Howells with positive motivations this Saturday, ok?

I totally respect your point of view but let me ask you a question if you heard I was gonna be playing at a club here in NY would YOU come check it out or would you just say ahh fuck that Razor N Guido crap?? most people wouldnt even give it a chance!! the only reason I am using myself as an example is because thats what people are doing and its wrong!!

Pigeon holing someone because of A song they did or A partner they may have had or even if they didnt play the right venue for you... is closed minded

the ART of Djing is always evolving so in turn a good DJ will always EVOLVE and thats what I have done both in my DJing and in my Productions but most people in NY think I am dead...go figure

Now if im wrong I am sorry..... but it seems to me that your anger is directed generaly as opposed to specific people ...(I understand you cant love everybody) but the only reason it hits a sensitive chord with me is because here I am getting booked everywhere but in the place I would love to be playing the most. and thats NY!!! I mean dont you think it kills me that I am playing the biggest clubs in the US,Canada and overseas but my own home town wont have me,

because of a generalization that is being imposed on me because of my past??

So sorry if i came on strong towards you but its just I am tired of hearing every Tom Dick and Harry Dj playing here in NY for extream amounts of money and me with my NORMAL fee cant get a guest spot??

But either way man peace to you, and thank you for Intelligent debate as opposed to most people with your same viewpoint, AAAAAAnnnd honestly

muther fu**kr I wish I wasnt up to my ears in remixes right now cuz I would love to scream at ya face to face enjoying DT .....LOL kidding about the screaming ...Have a good time this weekend I will be in my music makin box....LOL

Guido.

It blows my mind that it is hard for you to find a good gig in NY, all I can say is they have no f'n idea what they are missing. You will always be one of my favorite Dj's and friends hope to be in touch soon miss you and miss hearing you spin. Where ya going to be so I can catch up with you?

Jason.

Yes, you have to take the good with the bad and don't take any of it personal! For every person that has something bad to say there will be that many more people that have good things to say. Please continue to post your opinions here, and continue to play the music you love to play. "It's all good!"

I would rather come listen to some of our local NY Dj's spin than do anything else in the world you guys are great. I respect,support and love listening to you do what you do.

Peace,Love,Unity,Happiness,Music,and,Dancing

:party:

There are more records out there besides what can be found at the local record stores.

How can a culture be expected to grow w/o outside influences? The dominant ny sound is not supported anywhere else in the world. Our resident dj heros generally do not tour other parts of hte world.

Raves continue to flourish with intense shadiness, even more subpar music ("house"-o-holics anyone?), and skyrocketed admission prices for any event with real talent playing. Sound quality always plays second fiddle.

There are a lot mroe djs now than there were during hte mid 80s. Just who is deserving of being the the next big ny resident? WHoever brings in the msot heads? Britney spears sells a lot of cds too. Dance music has come a long way since then and there are many more scenes than jsut hip hop and house. For whatever reason, not as many people are going out anymore either. It sometimes takes special events or gimmicks to fill up larger rooms. Booking an anticipated out of towner can make all the diff. DOesn't the garden fill up more when Shaq visits?

Any asshole can mix 2 records together, and every asshole does. It takes a lil more to stand out in the crowd, so be it if that means that you're not from here. If the locals are so deserving, they should be able ot find guest spots in other cities. SOme do.

bla

oonst

Originally posted by Randy

If the locals are so deserving, they should be able ot find guest spots in other cities. SOme do.

Thank You Miss ..I dont have anything localy I am spinning in Tampa next week at Factory for thier Gay pride....

RANDY..

Read my post....I do get booked often out of town in fact I just got offerd Stereo in Montreal but it a shame that not one person has asked me to spin here in NY.... and I feel its because people here are so busy trying to catch the next best thing that they dont stop for a moment and see whats right under thier noses....just my opinion

Originally posted by guidoosorio

Thank You Miss ..I dont have anything localy I am spinning in Tampa next week at Factory for thier Gay pride....

RANDY..

Read my post....I do get booked often out of town in fact I just got offerd Stereo in Montreal but it a shame that not one person has asked me to spin here in NY.... and I feel its because people here are so busy trying to catch the next best thing that they dont stop for a moment and see whats right under thier noses....just my opinion

Guido I totally agree with you. I do miss your sets at Cyberia, Luxe, Vanderbilt etc. back in the day....I always wondered why you haven't been around:( You DO have fans in NY.....and people need to wake up and stop being so ignorant and pigeon hole DJ's....esp. the locals. Riding on all these European jocks is like the new fad.....trendier than Diesel sneakers! There are soo many good local DJ's that play heavily in other areas but are hard to find here in NY.....except maybe a weekday which doesn't work for some people.....and people who have any clue will know who I'm talking about. DT, Deep Dish blah, blah, blah.....yeah....I love these guys too but I also love Ojeda, your stuff along with other local talents. If people can recall the last time they went out and saw a big name like DT and wondered why some people there looked like they either didn't belong....or were there for the wrong reason.....now you know why.......b/c they are!

Originally posted by Randy

Any asshole can mix 2 records together, and every asshole does. It takes a lil more to stand out in the crowd, so be it if that means that you're not from here. If the locals are so deserving, they should be able ot find guest spots in other cities. SOme do.

oonst

This is so fucking true........

You hear that NYC is saturated with djs......that is because there are so many fucking bozos that have been spinning for six months that can't beat match three songs in a row calling themselves djs.

Not only that, they sit there and bite off of everyone else's style......'OMG, DT dropped this last week and announced it. I am going to run to Satellite tomorrow to be the first in line to pick it up'.......I am sick of that shit.

When I hear someone with a demo featuring three or four songs that a famous dj has included on his disk......I really just break down and wonder why the hell they are even posing as djs.

Guido....if you build up every song....keep building up every song. Just be true to what you do.....don't sell out like so many other assholes out there and play what you think everyone might want to hear....you are good enough to move a crowd regardless.

Well since all Jason Ojeda's agenda consist of stupid ass shitty people who are most under the age of 21 and are too drugged out of their face to realize what the fuck is going on, I would say in my own terms that Ojeda sucks. I heard him plenty of times before, on the radio, at the clubs, and other shitty places i wouldn't like to mention. First of all the guy is a complete prick. Walks around with his head lifted high like he's some kind of god. Meanwhile the ugly fucker, has the worst looking women you ever seen in your life. Next, he plays commercial, shitty, stupid ass young music when the fucking guy is turning 30. Seems to me like your getting paid to cater to younger people which makes you a true fake DJ. What pisses me off the most, is he's getting cracked out in the DJ booth dancing around like the big fucking ugly dork that he is. His parties consist of low class white trashy long island crackhead who don't know the meaning of music. Also, you should try taking your head out of other DJ's asses asking for music and being the greedy little fucking PR that you are. All your fucking remixes that you ever made never made it to any chart, anywhere, anytime. Your music production sound like a $1,000 studio. I heard better tracks from kids who do music on Acid with their PC. The times I heard you makes me wanna puke. The only reason why I went cause my friends dragged me out to hear your cheesy ass. Maybe one day when you get off your fucking highhorse(if there is one), maybe one day you'd might be a good DJ. But, since I know you, your a cocky, ignorant, selffish,

greedy cheesy ass fucking DJ that has no idea what the fuck is going on. The only reason why you are where you are today is because your head is so far up people's asses, they get sick of you bothering them. And yes Jason Ojeda, I know Charlie at CPI, so you can talk all the shit you want about how much money you make there, but the funny thing is, you don't. The salary at CPI is $500. You heard it from the horses mouth. I have known the owner of CPI for over 15 years when Jason was having wet dreams. Well, the list can go on and on and on, but I won't waste no more of my breath. Try to understand Mr. fucking prick, you ain't shit and you'll never be. Your studio production remixes suck my fucking ass. The name is MindTrap, when it should be ShitTrap. Learn how to fucking make music or don't fucking make music at all. Fuckoff Jason, Fuck off.................Peace to all the DJ's around the world which makes the music go round, you know who you are.

Originally posted by jasonojeda

PS - To the girl (Stella) who gave me my first fan letter (and typed too), I must say she made me feel like a million bucks, that all the time and all the bullshit us DJ's go through is worth it. Trust me, we all love what we do because if we didn't the drama would have killed us all a long time ago.

amen