Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muthafuckin Pet Peeves...Post em here!!!!!..Please Vent

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

you forgot to mention clones who wear nothing but A/X cut off shirts..only reason they wear it cause they believe it to be in the "in" thing - I HATE THAT SHIT

BE YOURSELF!

Oh, I could go on and on, but if I did I'd never get any studying done. ;)

~Guys you have a need to constantly grab their balls - umm buddy they aint goin anywhere!

~People who cant clean up after themselves.....ugh I hate other people's messes!

~People who say they will meet me in 15min and show up an hour later....this is probably my biggest peeve - I HATE WAITING!

~Indecisive people

~People who lie constantly and then begin to believe their own lies.

~People who cant keep plans

~My mother's need to have me call her when I arrive someplace if Im driving...ummm how old am I?

Okay fuck this. These aren't just pet peeves. These are things i straight up HATE.

-fuckin' people who use second, 3rd or ?th screennames to cause lame drama for the sake of drama. YOU DO NOT AMUSE ME YOU FUCKS.

-people who bash me and everything i am simply because i like "that techno music" and i must be one of those "ecstasy loving ravers". You unimaginitive stereotypical fucks, why don't you go drive your fucking minivan, listen to your god damn Dave matthews and drink at the local bar. Stay in your zone and keep the fuck out of mine.

-people who ask "why the fuck do you wear baggy pants." or "ufo's? what do you think you are a spaceship?" Ha Ha. Your attempt at humor FAILED. Maybe i wear them because i'm comfortable? Enjoy your Kmart on-clearance Lee AsscrackRiders.

-Tracks that promise with a great beginning and a chunky beat, then have some excessively lame childish synth come in and ruin EVERYTHING.

-DJ's who know they are the hottest shit and will let YOU know that whenever possible.

-DJ's who shun amaetur DJ's as "below them" and won't listen to anything they have to say. Hey fuckrag, we all started somewhere didnt' we.

-Musclecar fans seriously (not jokingly) referring to japanese Imports as riceburners, and Jap Import drivers as "ricers." What a wonderfully stereotypical comment. How would you like me to call you "sister-fucking guidomobile pilot?"

-People who shove you aside on a dancefloor as if you don't exist, and never say "excuse me". Keep that fucking attitude in the bar that the DMB fans go to, ok?

-stock exhaust systems

-Neighbors who have nothing better to do than complain about your "loud banging techno music" at 3 in the afternoon on a Saturday, when the walls are 1 foot thick concrete and the music is at a volume you can easily talk over.

-Prick motherfucking parking nazi metermaids who come across as if they're God on Earth, standing next to your car waiting for the 2 hour parking timelimit to expire so they can happily bust your ass.

-Cops hiding out of sight untill you pass by to bust your ass for speeding.

-Nerdy fat guys who use the homer simpson joke "mmmm.... _____" to repeat whatever word of food you've used. You are not funny. You SHOULD shower and stop playing online games all day.

-Professors who think they are god and that you should worship accordingly. God or no god, if i'm doing A+ work and say "fuck you", i should still get an A+. Attitude is not part of the grading process, you twisted academic elitist snobs.

-Guidos who express their guidoness so guidoley that you cannot possibly overlook how guidoed they are.

-Guidos who drive Jettas with rims, or M3's that daddy bought them, listen to KTU trance or anything by Derb, and want to race me at every stoplight.

-People that wear Armani Exchange anything. (Exchange? What the fuck is this, a yuppie clothing swapmeet?)

-People who look at me as if i'm from another planet just because i hear a really AWESOME beat and bob my head or move other parts of my body to it. You unimaginitive lifeless fucks will never understand.

-Overly career-oriented people who have no imagination or life outside of the office.

-People who are too serious and/or whiny little wimps. (If you're a Seal or some badass spec-forces guy, you are exempt from this rant.)

-someone's trying to get your attention and bug you while you're in the middle of MIXING tracks. (When my headphones are on and i'm looking at the wax, that is the silent signal for "GO THE FUCK AWAY".)

-Girls who think playful smacks to the face or any kind of aggressive behavior on their part will result in no consequences because "gentlemen don't hit ladies." You are not a lady if you hit me, and you clamor about Equal Opportunity anyway, sooo.....

-Curiosity Slowdowns. Obviously we've never seen an accident before, so "oh look charles, slow down so i can get a better view of any carnage for the children to look at. Make sure you put us in the left lane as well."

-Suv's and their drivers. There are no exceptions to this rule.

-DJ's who have serious political manifestos. (*cough* jungle-loving Che-Guevara, urban underground uprising anti-government liberalist assholes.)

-JoeyG

Originally posted by cintron

i agree with a lot of what u said.....but one thing...u say u don't like people judging or commenting because u wear big baggy ufo's and what not......but then u turn around and do th same thing to people who wear armani or are what u perceive to be a guido......a little hypocritical dontcha think?

i hate jetta's........

yo, I can't stand people who drive cars that resemble expensive sports cars, like ferraris... but in reality, its just a lexus wannabe, 4cylinder shitbox with some "ufo-wearing-pillpopping-candyraving-sillybeatlisteningto-junglistwannabe-punkass-kid" at the wheel...

;)

Originally posted by misk

i agree with a lot of what u said.....but one thing...u say u don't like people judging or commenting because u wear big baggy ufo's and what not......but then u turn around and do th same thing to people who wear armani or are what u perceive to be a guido......a little hypocritical dontcha think?

i hate jetta's........

If people are wearing A|X because its "comfortable" then you're right... but no one does... and (even if they did) there are much cheaper, more comfortable clothes... so they're (more than likely) just wearing it for "image" or what they percieve "image" to be...

oh, and I hate jettas too! :)

-People who shove you aside on a dancefloor as if you don't exist, and never say "excuse me". Keep that fucking attitude in the bar that the DMB fans go to, ok?

-Professors who think they are god and that you should worship accordingly. God or no god, if i'm doing A+ work and say "fuck you", i should still get an A+. Attitude is not part of the grading process, you twisted academic elitist snobs.

:laugh:

i hate jetta's........

;) C'mon since when does a rant have to pass the hypocrisy test?

Originally posted by joeg

If people are wearing A|X because its "comfortable" then you're right... but no one does... and (even if they did) there are much cheaper, more comfortable clothes... so they're (more than likely) just wearing it for "image" or what they percieve "image" to be...

oh, and I hate jettas too! :)

sure....but the same can be said for wearing baggy pants for comfort......do they really need to be able to hold a family of 4 comfortably....no.........who cares why people do things or wear certain shit......ya know.......just saying....everyone judges what is different from themselves...just sometimes people do not realize it..........ugh.......i did not want this to spark a deep convo lol!

BUT SERIOUSLY...i hate jettas

FIIIIIINE.....i'll let u slide on this one....just remember.....this designer wearin' guidette gave u a break! lol.........next time....u better be prepared .......... my tests are hard!

sure....but the same can be said for wearing baggy pants for comfort......do they really need to be able to hold a family of 4 comfortably....no.........who cares why people do things or wear certain shit......ya know.......just saying....everyone judges what is different from themselves...just sometimes people do not realize it..........ugh.......i did not want this to spark a deep convo lol!

BUT SERIOUSLY...i hate jettas

fair enough...

and yes, jettas gotta GO! :D

i hate jetta's........

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Seriously....

-slow ass muthafuckas who take their sweet fat ass time walking up the stairs

-slow people in your way on the subway

-fat asses that take up two seats on the subway

-fat and slow people

-fat people that cop an attitude at Blimpie's cause there are not enough onions on their tuna

-fat house wives that think they are better than everybody when they go shopping

-fat old people that want more money for sitting on their asses

-slow old people that complain about kids these days

-fat people that fart on the elevator

-midgets

-fat people that pick their nose while your trying to eat your lunch

-slow ass retards that stutter and shit and feel its necessary to hold a conversation at a high volume on the subway

-people who consider Draper a good dj and are fat or slow

Alright what the hell is wrong with Midgets bro?? You can toss them, they make great waiters, and without midgets who else would wrestle the monkey for entertainment!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Alright what the hell is wrong with Midgets bro?? You can toss them, they make great waiters, and without midgets who else would wrestle the monkey for entertainment!!

midgets are the root of all evil