Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muthafuckin Pet Peeves...Post em here!!!!!..Please Vent

Originally posted by misk

guys who wear sandals!!! i know there is some joke or something about a certain sandal rockin male poster....but that's what reminded me.........i FREAK when i see this fashion VIOLATION!

:laugh: i hate that too. i also dont like when they wear those backless clog type shoes.

- people who are all talk and no action

- people who drive in the left lane and arent passing

- petty people

- petty drivers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

-Nerdy fat guys who use the homer simpson joke "mmmm.... _____" to repeat whatever word of food you've used. You are not funny. You SHOULD shower and stop playing online games all day.

But it's ok when cute girls do it, right? ;):tongue:

1 WHEN MY DAD KEEPS TELLIN ME THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

2 WHEN ME AND MY BROTHER ARE HOME HE CALLS 1000000 TIMES, TELLS MY BRO (BLA BLA), THEN GETS ME ON THE PHONE AND TELL ME THE SAME SHIT.......I FUKIN HATE THAT

My pet peeves:

MEN IN SANDALS!!! :nono: I have to agree w/ Misk and Somebitch- sorry Joe :( - but IMO this may very well be the biggest fashion faux pas... unless you're going to the beach keep those toes under wrap!

That freaking noise flip flops and mules make... sooo goddamn annoying...

People who are so fat they take up more than half of the staircase, so you can't pass them... and their blubber butt is moving at a snail's pace...

Other slooooow people who take up more than their half of the staircase... ex, mothers walking up the stairs with their little brats... at least move over so people can pass you...

Anyone walking in such a way that would not permit someone to pass them on the sidewalk... ex, walking four abreast... Are you a tourist or are you just plain fucking retarded???

(As you can see, I have major issues about getting stuck behind slow)

if you're driving parallel to someone on a 2lane highway... and I am obviously not in the mood to watch the taillights on the 2 of you... here is how it works:

1) I ride behind the guy in the left lane at about 1 cars length away...

2) if he doesn't get the message... I ride down the center between both of them, till 1 of them gets the idea...

3) if the doushe in the left lane still doesn't get it... I'll pass on the shoulder, and get right in front of the doushe in the left lane, and let off my pedal until my car hits about 20-25mph... (yes, even on highways)

4) when he moves to the right lane to pass, I will open the throttle up all the way, and leave his ass with the sound of my tailpipes and the "woosh" of my turbo...

I HAVE, AND WILL do it again....

get the FUCK out of the left lane if you're going to drive at the same speed as the guy in the right lane... no one needs to drive parallel to another car, except to be an assclown...

oh, PS... fuck you all... The jesus sandals are comfortable... :finger:

Originally posted by tastyt

(As you can see, I have major issues about getting stuck behind slow)

soooooooooooooooo me! i cannot even tell u how many times in the mall.......i like FREAK out when people walk like it is their first day with new legs!!.........last night coming home on the parkway...i was raging! lol.........when i was in h.s......seriously used to scream MOVE! if someone was walking like a fucking moron....

now that i am all enraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah clowns bug the hell out of me too, they are scary! But, you need to relax on the midgets. I mean they are so usefull, and entertaining

~~~midgets are creepy...i dont hate them but they are def not cute.....dont have a problem with clowns at all... know some ppl who flip out whenever they even hear circus music :rofl:........don't care about jettas but hate PTcruisers :puke:

personally i find tight clothes more comfortable than baggy clothes.........now for my own pet peeves:

~people who start drama for no reason

~ppl who are afraid of commitment(how does that work anyway?)

~rich friends who don't understand why u can't afford something..

~ppl who think they know it all and noone else is allowed to have an opinion

~ppl who are tough on messageboards and internet in general

~cheaters

~liars

there is more......but these are the basic ones

I thought of some more...

-compressor surge (when your blowoff valve doesn't work and all you hear is the sound of a turbine hitting a housing at 40,000+ rpm)

-capri pants. I'm sorry but UGH. "yes i look like an EXPENSIVE ho"

-forgetting you left something out of the fridge and it just stayed there and went bad... like a NEW GALLON OF MILK!!! FUCK!!!

-Watching muscular shirtless guys do the "sprinkler dance"

(hand on their cheek, arm outstretched...) You're too BULKY to do moves like that. give it up.

-B-Boys who break SO hard the kung-fu-smack somebody in the head because they have no idea how to stay towards the center of the circle. (usually large, amaeturn bboys who still don't know how to stall)

-The Gift Shop

-Bartenders who charge you 5 bucks for a gatorade and get miffed when you don't give them a tip. (Screw you buddy, I NEVER tip at a club. Get used to it. 5 bucks a drink should mean a big paycheck for you anyway).

:) :) fat house wives that think they are better than everybody when they go shopping

I see this everyday, the less money they have the more attitude they give....

here are some others

- people that wear fanny packs the big chunky ones eeewwwwww....

- people that where ties with design on them with a plaid shirt..

Adding more...

~cheaters

~people with no manners manners

~people that look at you strange when you 1. let someone turn in front of you while driving, 2. get up to let a pregnant woman, elderly person take your seat while on a bus/train

~people who judge people just by the way they look

~when you're on line at a store and the person behind the counter is looking through you as if you werent there or when the person in front of you on line tells the cashier, "o im sorry i forgot something" AND LEAVES THE LINE TO GO GET IT while there are about 10 people or so behind them and everyone has to wait

~~~ i tottaly agree with the slow ppl thing.....which brings me to the thing i forgot

~~TOURISTS!!! i know u wana see the sights but u have to realize that ppl live here too and they are on their way somewhere and the last thing they need is to bump into u while ur staring at a scyscraper with ur head all the way up standing in the MIDDLE of the street..and thenu go home and tell everyone that new yorkers are rude! :mad:

p.s. about hypocricy....as i see many of u don't like fat ppl, but yell at shook when he says it..hmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~TOURISTS!!! i know u wana see the sights but u have to realize that ppl live here too and they are on their way somewhere and the last thing they need is to bump into u while ur staring at a scyscraper with ur head all the way up standing in the MIDDLE of the street..and thenu go home and tell everyone that new yorkers are rude! :mad:

LMFAO... you don't know how many times I've said the same exact thing... one of the reasons I'm sooo happy I don't work in midtown, and try to avoid it at all costs...