Clubplanet Nightlife Community

out of work

phrankadelic

I'm sorry to hear that frank,. that toally suckss, ill keep my eyes peeled for somthing,

Get together with mikey, he knows somnething about being jobless lol J/K mikey

um BTW cause your now jobless thats no excuse not to stil go out.. so i dont want to hear it lol

hey Frank,

sorry to hear that. Sometimes, our On Air and Off Air dept need freelancers that are good with the design programs like Adobe, Maya and others like that.

send me your resume to lalo@mtvi.com and i will forward to these guys. You never know so let's give it a shot.

ciao

Lalo

phrank,

Its not the end of the world. I was laid off for a year and a half before I landed something else. Sure, i took advantage of the time off and got back into school to get my mcse.

Now that I look back, Im glad I was laid off. In most cases, you're almost better off somewhere else. Best of luck with your job search and in the meantime, collect that unemployment check and try to get some R & R.

hit the classifieds hard, even the New Times...

Monster, Hotjobs, and Flipdog will become your best friends :)

I was out of day work for almost 5 months, and it sucked, but at the same time, I managed to pick up a lot of useful skills, from being able to really program a lighting system, to working on my photo technique...

Sorry to hear about your situation... Their is a job agency that is suppose to e really good is Robert Half . They have a division for every field and I heard that their technical division is one of the best in job placement. There are a couple more agencies that I will post later when I get their numbers or websites addresses. I wish you luck.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

got laid off today. if anyone knows of anything or hears of anything...let me know. i'm looking for work in the web/graphic design field.

i appreciate it!

thanks.

The best thing you can do is pass by florida computer & businnes school, we have a board in the school with alot of computer jobs and web/graphics design check it out . you do not have to be a student to go there and check out the jobs on the board

Phrank,

I know your pain bud ( in the same boat ). What I have done so far is finish my Cisco Term1 and just about ready to start term2. = ) The best route I have found and have gotten good replies is Staffing Company. If you need there number email faxes or etc email I have the info..

* Finger Crossed Tomorrow is my Job interview @ Visa *

Wooohioooo

Originally posted by soldado

Phrank,

I know your pain bud ( in the same boat ). What I have done so far is finish my Cisco Term1 and just about ready to start term2. = ) The best route I have found and have gotten good replies is Staffing Company. If you need there number email faxes or etc email I have the info..

* Finger Crossed Tomorrow is my Job interview @ Visa *

Wooohioooo

good luck soldado