Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Working Like A BITCH

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

dave's not gonna like your sloppy job...

(or you're sloppy photoshoping.... ;) )

Dumbass thats why there is a fucking UNION!!! :blank:

All i gotta do is talk to the shop steward and BAM!! DaVE leaves me alone and can't harm my contract.

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder if dave actually reads our crap?

(hey, btw... that green block SUCKS... dan's redblock is better ;) )

Bro of course he reads this shit!!

At the end of everyday, he prints out all the sticky threads and all the 5-star thread...he then goes into the bathroom...takes a mean shit....reviews all these printouts of threads...then decides who gets a raise and who gets laid off.

Jesus yer not a very educated 19-yr old are ya :blank:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

its fuckin sad I can't post anything without fuckin low lives like urselves comment

and misk ur just asking for a beating cause u dont even know me u fuckin heffa

watch ur mouth bitch

LMFAO!!!! u musssssst be kidding!!! i'm asking for a beating?! seriously ....i'm hysterical........i didn't even say anything PERSONAL about u sweetie....so relax....and secondly....since u seem to be so tough.......and i...being such the 'heffa'((i'm assuming that ghetto fabulous lingo is a rendition on the word heffer?))...........come see me....your boyfriend knows how to get in touch with me...he also knows i will not take shit from some little girl trying to be a hard ass.....i would love for your 12 year old ass to try and give me this 'beating'.........

Originally posted by misk

LMFAO!!!! u musssssst be kidding!!! i'm asking for a beating?! seriously ....i'm hysterical........i didn't even say anything PERSONAL about u sweetie....so relax....and secondly....since u seem to be so tough.......and i...being such the 'heffa'((i'm assuming that ghetto fabulous lingo is a rendition on the word heffer?))...........come see me....your boyfriend knows how to get in touch with me...he also knows i will not take shit from some little girl trying to be a hard ass.....i would love for your 12 year old ass to try and give me this 'beating'.........

yer a heffa? :confused:

i'm not directing this to anyone, but no one should talk shit to somebody and then withdraw w/ some lame phrase like, "I shouldnt have said that..." or even worse "it wasnt professional..." - take responsibility for what you say people...no need to be an artful dodger...

again....i am NOT directing this to anyone in particular...

<-----------me, a low-life scum sucking post whore