Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi

bbflux

I think everyone is doing something different this Sat. That sux...

Barb, we have to have a lil get together soon. Well, the folks will be out again Aug 30th through Sept 2nd.. Keep you guys informed via telephone.... ;)

Originally posted by bbflux

what will you guys be doing?

Well, one of my bros friends will be spinning @ LR in the beach and got Danny a gig there, so I get to see my honey spin in a club for the 1st time.... YEA... 1blue1.gifinvasion.gif:dj:luxhello.gif

I want to go check out Satoshi. I'll probably be with yet another older woman who shares my birthday, and will be whining the whole time. lol she just tentatively agreed to go. And you wonder why I sometimes prefer going to bars and clubs alone.........hehe

if digital 7 a.k.a danny boy has his first gig. i am there like a bear. danny keep me posted dude. i love satoshi, but after steve lawler i want to maintain that image of crobar atleast for another month until lee burridge. lawler was so amazing. i gotta give cro a rest for a bit. where ya goin pod?

I am a bigtime satoshi fan...nevr heard him spin but I know what's up with his production skills.......but....you guys should come out to living room downtown for the cooljunkie/deckjunkie party.....we need your support....satoshi is already made!

and Danny, let us know if your gig gets confirmed.....I obviuosly can't make it but I wish you the best of luck! Good luck and take it easy!...don't be so critical of yourself! ;)

I'm so torn!!! However, I promised Juan Mejia that I'd show at Crobar some time ago. It's his bday today. So, you see... we're really not going for Satoshi. I haven't been too happy with his production work lately either. It's got NO SOUL.

Looks like we'll be staying home tonight. :( Chris has come down with a nasty flu. He thought it was only an allergy attack but he has been getting progressively worse since yesterday afternoon. Oh well. We were so torn anyway. I guess we'll see you all on Wed. night. We'll be @ the Bliss party. :)

Sean and Danny: Good luck boys!!!!! :D

Satoshi had an awesome set, i think that the only other place that would have been better than Crobar last night would have been New York @ Arc =). He had a very hard dark set, very very good, and of course Juan had an awesome Opening set like always.