Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

So what did everybody do over the weekend?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by vicman

regular buzz friday, shopping for furniture on saturday, lunch with friends on sunday afternoon, got drunk at blue room last night

How was blue room? Were they playing some good techno?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I got to sail around on a boat and do some serious relaxing! We went to Shelter Island, River head and Coecles. It was gorgeous!

on a side note..your rules of clubplanet is getting annoying to look at. get a nice avatar like mine or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

How was blue room? Were they playing some good techno?

it was all tech-house...bad tech-house at that, but after my third drink i started to get into it, didnt really know what to expect, since it was my first time there.

i would still like to check it out on a sat. or fri. since everyone here seems to agree its a good place.

interesting mix of people though.

anyone would be interested in going this weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Kuro - Sundays are usually techno. I think Saturday's are usually house. Is that right peeps?

Dammit, why Sunday and not Saturday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm....drank, drank, and drank Friday nite in Richmond then headed on up to DC Sat. nite.....

Stayed @ the Topaz Hotel (cute, cozy place!). Started off @ Dragonfly & managed to break my glass on the table we were at (oops!), hopped on over to Velvet for a little bit of gayness, and finished off @ Red for a great nite of House-ness....didn't sleep but a whole 1 hour, but managed to walk around and eat a delicious Sunday brunch at this French place in Adams Morgan and sighted this beautiful asian girl I've seen over the years in DC (she must be stalking me! lol - hey I can dream.) :tongue:

All in all, a great time as usual....too bad I'm feeling so :stupid: & :goofy: today.....I think I need to go into rehab until the next DC adventure.

(MJ Cole & Danny Howells)

:D

and as always...I love DC.

-YG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by yellowgirl

Started off @ Dragonfly & managed to break my glass on the table we were at (oops!)

-YG

First time I went to DF's I broke my martini glass as I was walking out the door. I felt so bad for breaking it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

First time I went to DF's I broke my martini glass as I was walking out the door. I felt so bad for breaking it.

Dude you're always knocking down drinks. You spilled half a long island ice-t on my pant leg last friday.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to the beach for the past week, it felt great to finally relax. Well except for the two nights in AC, losing one of my credit cards there, and chasing my phone around after I lost it. I left it in a strangers car in NJ and called it the next day and some guy answered and I picked it up, I'm glad there are still some good people left out there, such as myself:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

First time I went to DF's I broke my martini glass as I was walking out the door. I felt so bad for breaking it.

hahahahaha, i remember that! there were other ways to get our waitress to bend over man, you didnt need to use those tatics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

Dude you're always knocking down drinks. You spilled half a long island ice-t on my pant leg last friday.:rolleyes:

half!?!?!?!!? you mean ALL of my long island. so whats up runner? do i make you nervous or something?? keep to knocking over your own drinks. it was very noble of you to replace it though, thanks for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

half!?!?!?!!? you mean ALL of my long island. so whats up runner? do i make you nervous or something?? keep to knocking over your own drinks. it was very noble of you to replace it though, thanks for that.

It wasn't me the knocked your drink over last friday, that was the table leg. I even told the waitress there at politiki that the table leg had given out and that caused the drink to spill. When whe walked over to check out the table the leg had miraculously healed itself. (Still didn't have to pay for the drink)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

It wasn't me the knocked your drink over last friday, that was the table leg. I even told the waitress there at politiki that the table leg had given out and that caused the drink to spill. When whe walked over to check out the table the leg had miraculously healed itself. (Still didn't have to pay for the drink)

jroo, the runner wants you...he wants you bad :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×